Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- TerranQ - 2010-08-18

mcborzu Wrote:Make sure you didn't leave "dark visualiztion" on in skin settings section. If nothing checked you get a normal, no overlay visualizaion....Or you can toggle the info by pressing "I".

That was it. Didn't realize I had it checked when I unchecked the fanart option. Thanks!

- pletopia - 2010-08-18

Steveb Wrote:Image]

i was just looking at this view .. and then it hit me .. would it be possible to have the view that has the logo's at the bottom of the screen .. flow into (liked movies poster plus transitions to show info) a view that shows info ??

understand what i said/meant?? i can post some pics to clarify if i wasn't being confusing

OR:

have the logo's at the top of the screen .. and like "PosterPlus" have the info appear after a few seconds of inactivity

- zwat - 2010-08-18

pletopia Wrote:i was just looking at this view .. and then it hit me .. would it be possible to have the view that has the logo's at the bottom of the screen .. flow into (liked movies poster plus transitions to show info) a view that shows info ??

understand what i said/meant?? i can post some pics to clarify if i wasn't being confusing

OR:

have the logo's at the top of the screen .. and like "PosterPlus" have the info appear after a few seconds of inactivity

try my mod, just tested that it work on the latest build. still with all the bugs as listed,
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=580842&postcount=48

- mcborzu - 2010-08-18

pletopia Wrote:i was just looking at this view .. and then it hit me .. would it be possible to have the view that has the logo's at the bottom of the screen .. flow into (liked movies poster plus transitions to show info) a view that shows info ??

OR:

Would be cool, but I don't know how much code it'll take since I'd have to account for both Landscape and Poster. Then the spacing for all the info too. Probably end up with alot of confusing <visibles>...

- Riderzzz - 2010-08-18

Hi mcborzu,

when trying the video diagnostics button (o) when playing a movie, the gradient color grey at the right is exactly the same grey as the letters. So you will not be able to see what standing at the right.

At the moment im trying to see whats going on with night-skin and my playback performance.

Riderzzz

- christoofar - 2010-08-19

"Shutdown" is now "Power Button Action"?? And it has to scroll cuz it is so long now?
Seems like a weird change to me. Did someone actually request this? Shutdown , IMO, is way more accurate, and flows with the rest of the Setting selections much better.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-19

christoofar Wrote:"Shutdown" is now "Power Button Action"?? And it has to scroll cuz it is so long now?
Seems like a weird change to me. Did someone actually request this? Shutdown , IMO, is way more accurate, and flows with the rest of the Setting selections much better.

lol, thats pretty funny. It is using a XBMC default string, 13005. They must have changed it...I'll look into it.

- christoofar - 2010-08-19

lol..whew glad that was "unplanned".
Man, I must say , this skin is just beautiful. Many thanks for this thingNod

- mcborzu - 2010-08-19

Small update:

Weather widget on Home left to right fix
Shutdown Label fix

only git updated

- Reginald - 2010-08-19

Is anyone else having issues with script.logo-downloader? It keeps failing for me on two different Windows 7 PCs.

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

mcborzu Wrote:Would be cool, but I don't know how much code it'll take since I'd have to account for both Landscape and Poster. Then the spacing for all the info too. Probably end up with alot of confusing <visibles>...

ahh, pity .. "LogoPlus" would have been killer .. gives you full fanart when your scrolling, and info when you pause

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

i got a very strange issue after i upgraded to the official from the repo version .. i upgraded .. edited my IncludesCodecFlagging file per usual (i take out the part with the video codecs cause i don't care about them .. and by doing so it allows source flag to appear [tv/bluray/hddvd/dvd])

now this used to work perfectly, but now it 50% works .. what i mean is that in the movie library i get res,audiocodec,audio channels,aspect ratio,source like i should while in tv i'm missing that 5th source flag

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

Last time I touched that was Aug 12th and it was a minor change:

ListItem.FilenameAndPathAndPath,pdtv)
fixed to:
FilenameAndPath,pdtv

Honestly I rarely touch that file unless someone asks for a flag request...

- JDizzy - 2010-08-20

Last night I updated the SVN to the most current. I then added the Night skin through XBMC by using the addon option.

Since I have several mods that I use, I then usually go and swap out a few files in the Night 720 folder.
BUT.... where does the skin file disappear to when using the addon option?
I wasn't in the addon folder as it usually is if I copy it over manually?!

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

JDizzy Wrote:Last night I updated the SVN to the most current. I then added the Night skin through XBMC by using the addon option.

Since I have several mods that I use, I then usually go and swap out a few files in the Night 720 folder.
BUT.... where does the skin file disappear to when using the addon option?
I wasn't in the addon folder as it usually is if I copy it over manually?!

I believe it stores them in:

C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Whatever that equivalent is for ATV...

On a related note the addon browser will overwrite any changes so if you do. So for custom stuff make sure you save the files somewhere else also.