Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- zwat - 2010-09-14

bug! the scrollbar in library (not checked elsewhere) don't show if there ain't enough items to scroll. which sometimes is confusing since u can't go left or right Big Grin should either show or skip directly to view options.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

zwat Wrote:bug! the scrollbar in library (not checked elsewhere) don't show if there ain't enough items to scroll. which sometimes is confusing since u can't go left or right Big Grin should either show or skip directly to view options.

Yea I think that just a liability of having them not always visible. Scrollbars are great but I don't want to waste precious real estate by having them always visible. Not sure much I can do, unfortunately...

- psike - 2010-09-14

for some reaseon there a text says: MOVIE SET
when browsing years, actors and directors. on poster view it's in left up corner and in files view it's overlapping with the pictures.

- Danielocean - 2010-09-14

psike Wrote:for some reaseon there a text says: MOVIE SET
when browsing years, actors and directors. on poster view it's in left up corner and in files view it's overlapping with the pictures.

[F**KIN' IMAGESHACK THUMBS]

[F**KIN' IMAGESHACK THUMBS]

Sorry... but i hate these f**king thumbs from mageshack... the thubs are very small so you cant see anything... and by clickin' them it takes a lot of time to see the hole picture... sorry...

- agoMiST - 2010-09-14

I've noticed the same thing as psike and was curious about that...

Plus, Danielocean was there any need for that? It took me less than 10 seconds to load the thumbs up to full size...

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

psike Wrote:for some reaseon there a text says: MOVIE SET

Simple fix, already done...

Yes I dislike imageshack too but it probably most popular so gotta deal with it...

- zwat - 2010-09-14

mcborzu have u checked other skins how they deal with it? it's kinda annoying since u don't see why skin isn't reacting. ain't it possible to show the scrollbar even if u can't scroll?

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

zwat Wrote:mcborzu have u checked other skins how they deal with it? it's kinda annoying since u don't see why skin isn't reacting. ain't it possible to show the scrollbar even if u can't scroll?

Alrighty, should have checked into this awhile ago. Looks like <showonepage>true</showonepage> fixes the issue. Thanks for the heads up...

- psike - 2010-09-14

If you'll suggest some other sites to upload photos to I'll be glad to start using them.

Thanks for the fix.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

psike Wrote:If you'll suggest some other sites to upload photos to I'll be glad to start using them.

Thanks for the fix.

Oh I don't care enough to make someone switch. It could just be my browser too, which is Opera. Love Opera but some things it has trouble with.

- msderganc - 2010-09-14

First of all - amazing skin, by far the best out there. Big Grin
Two issues I've seen, however.

1. Kiosk mode still allows the user to hit up/down (or left/right, depending on the view) to get to the view settings menu, you just can't see the actual menu. I've accidentally changed the view this way a couple of times.

2. In the music artist view with the list of artists to the right and the selected artist fanart/bio to the left, the universal clock/info overlaps the bio in the bottom left corner. Could it be moved to the top right corner in that view?

Thanks!

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

msderganc Wrote:First of all - amazing skin, by far the best out there. Big Grin
Two issues I've seen, however.

1. Kiosk mode still allows the user to hit up/down (or left/right, depending on the view) to get to the view settings menu, you just can't see the actual menu. I've accidentally changed the view this way a couple of times.

2. In the music artist view with the list of artists to the right and the selected artist fanart/bio to the left, the universal clock/info overlaps the bio in the bottom left corner. Could it be moved to the top right corner in that view?

Thanks!

1. I'll check this one

2. Fixed on git version...

- zwat - 2010-09-14

could u make a main menu for music videos and with the submenus that it has? could be hidden by default. feel that should be more important than a movies and a hd movies menu.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

zwat Wrote:could u make a main menu for music videos and with the submenus that it has? could be hidden by default. feel that should be more important than a movies and a hd movies menu.

Could that be taken care of via playlists on Home?

- zwat - 2010-09-14

think i saw on wiki that musicvideos had own commands, but i don't find that page. maybe it may be done with playlist. gonna try it later.