Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- longtrail - 2010-09-14

Love Night!

Issue seen: Using the Pandora script, when music is playing, info is displayed regarding Song, Artist, album under the Now Playing... However, the Next.... overlay label is displaying on top on of the Now Playing display

Regular music(MP3's) displays correctly.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-14

zwat Wrote:think i saw on wiki that musicvideos had own commands, but i don't find that page. maybe it may be done with playlist. gonna try it later.

Not that much work for me, but that playlist option can hold you off in the meantime I think...

[SOLVED] logos disappeared - Cincinnatux - 2010-09-15

Mar16 Wrote:To clear the cached logos you have to delete Textures.db in your C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database once that is done you can restart xbmc and it should load your new logo.

I am running Ubuntu, so the above fix did not work for me. I searched for a Textures.db file within my .xbmc directory, but only came up with Textures.xbt and several files named Textures.xpr. Each one sits in the /media subdirectory of a specific skin directory.

It might be worth noting that my 'Logo Missing' situation is slightly different, as well. Earlier today, I had all Logos showing up as they should. I exited XBMC to do a little work with other software, then opened XBMC again. Suddenly, ALL Logos showed up as 'Logo Missing.' Manually selecting 'get logo' resulted in a 'no logo found' message for a TV show where I had to save a 'logo.png' file into the show's base directory. When I manually opted to 'get logo' for a TV show that scraped automatically last time, it found it at LockStockMods and then gave me the error message 'Little Error, Error detecting path!'

Fanart and thumbs still show as normal.

So I went into Settings=>Skin=>Movies/TV and re-ran the stript to automatically download logos. '0 logo found' was the response.

Did I screw something up here? How do I get the logos back?

CORRECTION: I *did* screw something up: I failed to mount my media HDD upon reboot. Given that all of my TV shows (and logo.png) files are stored there, it is no surprise that Night was confused.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-15

Just from the sound of the situation did any of your comps go offline?

The userdata folder on Linux is $HOME/.xbmc/userdata, thats where the Textures.db file would be.

- Ram2000 - 2010-09-15

I have just noticed something strange on the extrafanart option.
Firstly and prob most important it does not scroll through all the pictures in the extra fanart folder
I have tried with a few different shows now and it seems to pick 3 and the main fanrt.jpg which it keeps dropping back to
So it shows fanart.jpg Picture1,picture2, Fanart.jpg picture1, picture2 .... and it doesnt seem to matter what they are called ?
Is there a way to stop it showing the picture from TVSHOW\Fanart.jpg and just scrolling through ALL the pics in extrafanart ?
Secondly If you dont have a picture IE TVSHow\Fanart.jpg it just shows a black screen.
Anyone else noticed this I have had a look tosee if I can figure it out but I am lost.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-16

Ram2000 Wrote:I have just noticed something strange on the extrafanart option.
Firstly and prob most important it does not scroll through all the pictures in the extra fanart folder
I have tried with a few different shows now and it seems to pick 3 and the main fanrt.jpg which it keeps dropping back to
So it shows fanart.jpg Picture1,picture2, Fanart.jpg picture1, picture2 .... and it doesnt seem to matter what they are called ?
Is there a way to stop it showing the picture from TVSHOW\Fanart.jpg and just scrolling through ALL the pics in extrafanart ?
Secondly If you dont have a picture IE TVSHow\Fanart.jpg it just shows a black screen.
Anyone else noticed this I have had a look tosee if I can figure it out but I am lost.

Are you getting this behavior in Night? I noticed you playing around with a extrafanart mod in Alaska. Looking at this show and it's folder -

I could not see any type of pattern, seemed just as random as anytype of multiimage XBMC handles. Both hovering over the show and switching back and forth between Bones and Castle seemed random. Actually I only saw that fanart pic with them on the bench with the dog once...

Also naming means nothing. Really the is no code for TVSHow\Fanart.jpg. There is but it's on the bottom, the code for extarfanart is layered above the regular fanart code. As for as I know this is no way to check if a multiimage returns true or false so then I could hide the regular fanart code...

- agoMiST - 2010-09-16

I just did a fresh install the other day and haven't noticed a problem, plus some shows were added with the fanart.jpg in the tv show root whilst others were added with fanart.jpg in the extrafanart folder. Admittedly when i first scrolled through the shows with the fanart.jpg in the extrafanart folder the screen was black for around 5 seconds but then it started cycling with no problems at all...
Sorry that doesn't really help with your problem but it could be indicative of some form of error that's developed in your set-up

- Ram2000 - 2010-09-16

Well It was your code I used on the alsaka mod but I checked it back on Night as I still have this on my Main PC
It is very strange If I remove the TVShow\fanart.jpg I get a Black screen every two or three pictures and It only seems to be scrolling through 3 pics in the extrafanart folder.
I will try a clean install tonight and see if it makes any difference.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-16

Actually I did some more scientific testing, I actually wrote down the order of the pics rather than just 'eyeball' it.

Seems <randomize>true</randomize> means it starts a random slideshow, not that it just randomly picks a one image after another. Meaning one time it'll be pic1, pic2, pic3, etc..then exit to home and go back and it'll be pic2, pic1, pic3, etc...And then it'll continue that cycle.

Your black image problem, no clue, I don't get that at all...

- takoi - 2010-09-17

string id 31065, "Disable Music Views" have quotes while no other headers do

- takoi - 2010-09-17

some inconsistencies in the viewtype menu: all options shows what will happen of you click them, but the "Watched" options says hidden/shown, meaning: what you currently see.

- 1slimm31 - 2010-09-17

Recently added tv show fanart is showing ?. All fanart, extrafanart, extra thumbs, everything else shows fine. Just recently added tv show fanart not showing. Any thoughts?

- Ram2000 - 2010-09-17

mcborzu Wrote:Actually I did some more scientific testing, I actually wrote down the order of the pics rather than just 'eyeball' it.

Seems <randomize>true</randomize> means it starts a random slideshow, not that it just randomly picks a one image after another. Meaning one time it'll be pic1, pic2, pic3, etc..then exit to home and go back and it'll be pic2, pic1, pic3, etc...And then it'll continue that cycle.

Your black image problem, no clue, I don't get that at all...

I take it home is the TVSHOW\fanart.jpg (which would be my balck screen as I removed it as a test) would you know how to stop it reading the home pic and just read from the extrafanart folder ?

- takoi - 2010-09-17

Empty space above IMDB.

mpaa icon wont move to the right.

Empty space between title and year.

- Not enough room for "first aired" translation. Making your own label would probably make it fixable.
- "PLOT" not translatable

Overlapping

Overlapping

- takoi - 2010-09-17

Theres an extra "view:" prefix in music library

Not translatable

Not translatable

All that says custom something is not translatable

Not translatable

Not translatable