Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- mcborzu - 2010-09-23

JDizzy Wrote:Logos.... speaking of logos, I know there is a button on info screen where you can download them. Would it be possible to locally browse for them also? Similar to how you can browse locally for fanart and thumbs? Or is that an XBMC thing that isn't possible with just the skin? Rolleyes

I think you need type of script action to do that stuff. XBMC by default doesn't really recognize skin "Hacks"....

- mobious - 2010-09-23

Not really a bug, but with the recent git update things are definitely a little "slower", I am on an Acer Revo 3610 and the official add-on release is definitely alot smoother. Anyways regarding the recent updates for the tv shows, is it suppose to just show the last episodes for all your tv shows or the last episodes for each specific tv show? With me it just displays the last episodes of whatever tv show I added. I thought it was meant to show the last episodes you added for EACH tv show.

Edit: a little update, decided to go back to the official add on one, delete the XBT file, and replace it with the folder structure from the night git build. Guess what? it stats to slow down a bit, well its not really a slow down but a slight pause, less than a second but still noticeable, when changing the menu items (IE scrolling from movies to tv shows). This it could be related to the fact that it has to load everything from a folder structure rather than an XBT file?

- zwat - 2010-09-23

think the recently added should show the 25, or whatever u set, latest episodes. so not latest to every show u got.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-23

zwat Wrote:think the recently added should show the 25, or whatever u set, latest episodes. so not latest to every show u got.

technically yes but then your screwed on spacing. If I can use a <fixedlist> instead <grouplist> that would solve it...

- mobious - 2010-09-23

mcborzu Wrote:technically yes but then your screwed on spacing. If I can use a <fixedlist> instead <grouplist> that would solve it...

Ah I see, well what about the slow down? I could try and create an XBT file myself to see if that really is the cause of the problem. But I can't seem to find the program that does that anywhere.

Edit: never mind, it seemed to have resolved itself. Weird though that an issue would be there and just suddenly disappear.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-23

mobious Wrote:Ah I see, well what about the slow down? I could try and create an XBT file myself to see if that really is the cause of the problem. But I can't seem to find the program that does that anywhere.

Edit: never mind, it seemed to have resolved itself. Weird though that an issue would be there and just suddenly disappear.

I do believe .xbts run faster, though if you have a powerful PC you'll probably not notice. Those ION systems it probably helps...

- zwat - 2010-09-23

mcborzu Wrote:technically yes but then your screwed on spacing. If I can use a <fixedlist> instead <grouplist> that would solve it...

u lost me there, no clue what u mean.

mobious: could be that dds hit in since u noticed a better preformance.

- mcborzu - 2010-09-23

zwat Wrote:think the recently added should show the 25, or whatever u set, latest episodes. so not latest to every show u got.

I was confused by thisBig Grin I was guessing that you meant can you show the latest 25 instead of 10 that I have coded for the Recently Added on TV level?

- mobious - 2010-09-23

mcborzu Wrote:I do believe .xbts run faster, though if you have a powerful PC you'll probably not notice. Those ION systems it probably helps...

That could be it then, well I am assuming official add-on releases must have XBT files. I am fine with the git the way it is now and once the official add-on release comes I will update to that. Again I can't stress enough how much I appreciate your work. XBMC without this skin is not XBMC to me anymore Big Grin

- zwat - 2010-09-23

mcborzu: well no didn't know u had a 10 latest (per show). mobious thought it would show latest added for every show, but i thought it only showed the 25 show that is by default in the recently added list. in other words if you have 50 tvshows in ur library it won't show recently added in every show but the 25 last added added episode all shows combined (and maximum 10 for one show if i understood u right).

- mowgli80 - 2010-09-23

not sure anybody reported it but couple of bugs for recently added movies
o No ken burns effect on recently added movies fanart
o If no fanart is present for recently added movie, the default movie background is shown instead of user specified background

- mcborzu - 2010-09-23

zwat Wrote:mcborzu: well no didn't know u had a 10 latest (per show). mobious thought it would show latest added for every show, but i thought it only showed the 25 show that is by default in the recently added list. in other words if you have 50 tvshows in ur library it won't show recently added in every show but the 25 last added added episode all shows combined (and maximum 10 for one show if i understood u right).

It's actually using the Recently Added script to pull the info, which is set to 10, and anyways I can't go above 10 due to spacing. The recently added node is something different...

Quote:mobious thought it would show latest added for every show

That's how I'd thought I'd liked it to behave but then for ended shows is it just going to show the last 5 episodes of LOST forever?

mowgli80 Wrote:not sure anybody reported it but couple of bugs for recently added movies
o No ken burns effect on recently added movies fanart
o If no fanart is present for recently added movie, the default movie background is shown instead of user specified background

1. Good catch
2. Not sure I can fallback to the user specified background...

- mobious - 2010-09-23

mcborzu Wrote:That's how I'd thought I'd liked it to behave but then for ended shows is it just going to show the last 5 episodes of LOST forever?

Which is a bad idea, I realized what I originally wanted in the function turned out to be a bad thing. The way it is now seems reasonable, plus actually I just leave it off as it clutters the screen in my opinion, even though technically I was the one who asked to revive the thing :p.

- zwat - 2010-09-26

made one genre pack for edm genres with the version i like best from the itunesgenre flicker page.
get it here

not sure all names are valid like the drum n bass.

put em in night if u feel for it mcborzu

- mobious - 2010-09-27

Having the weirdest bug, I am sure I have to delete something but I forgot what it is. Anyways basically the logo in my tv show folder top gear is different than the logo thats showing on XBMC. Whats going on? Even though there is one logo in the TV show folder it still showing the old logo it downloaded.