Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- dora - 2010-10-11

dora Wrote:Good idea.
It is just that I love this skin so much so it didn't cross my mind to try another skin Smile.
I'll test it with another skin once I'll get home.

OK.
I'm happy to inform you that the problem is probably not on the skin side.
Actually, I can't point exactly on where the problem was but I think it may be something with permissions.
The solution was to move the conditional fanart directory to another place. That fixed the problem.
Thanks anyway for the help and for the great skin.

- KidVulcan - 2010-10-12

Ok, that was kind of stupid on my part. The mouse works but is kind of handicapped. Keyboard works beautifly though. Sorry for bothering you guys with my stupiditySad

- mcborzu - 2010-10-12

KidVulcan Wrote:Ok, that was kind of stupid on my part. The mouse works but is kind of handicapped. Keyboard works beautifly though. Sorry for bothering you guys with my stupiditySad

No biggie, you'll find most skins other than Confluence and Transparency! do not work well with the mouse...

- JDizzy - 2010-10-12

In Movies/Poster View/Dark Fanart/Poster Plus
Genre is listed twice on screen that slides in with Movie Info.

BTW, I just discovered this view and wow!

- Roborob - 2010-10-12

I Have one little problem. If i want to change the artist fanart and refresh in the info screen i can see the local picture preview but i can not see the previews of the remote pictures but if I look at older ones without refresh I can see local and remote. am I the only one ??

And is it possible that if i want the fanart during music is my ranom fanart folder just like in the homescreen, but if there exist an artist fanart it takes the fanart of the artist playing ??

- SiNJiN - 2010-10-12

Trailer option only plays one "R" rated trailer. LoL! On all movies...did I mess something up...or not enable something? Using Beta 2

- mcborzu - 2010-10-12

SiNJiN Wrote:Trailer option only plays one "R" rated trailer. LoL! On all movies...did I mess something up...or not enable something? Using Beta 2

Thought I read a bug where scraping, not using local trailers, results in it scraping one trailer for all movies...

- KidVulcan - 2010-10-13

mcborzu Wrote:No biggie, you'll find most skins other than Confluence and Transparency! do not work well with the mouse...
Ok, good to know. Besides Confluence, which is now standerd, your skin is the first I've ever tried.

- d3us - 2010-10-13

I updated Night theme, and Subtitle button in OSD screen doesn't work, it constantly sends me to settings menu where I have to put the path of the subtitle script...
Other skin - works
Before update - worked
After update - ain't working Sad

BTW I like new circled volume bubble Tongue

- ppic - 2010-10-13

check pinned post, or wait for update Wink

- mobious - 2010-10-13

I think I found a bug of sorts. I keep on getting a message telling me that the alarm clock was canceled with X amount of minutes and seconds left?

Edit: Here is a picture I took that shows the issue. It happens when I enter or exit movie section most of the times. How do I get rid of it?

Edit: Also one media flag is inconsistent with the rest, the mpeg2video flag. It has a white border which the others don't. If I had any experience in photoshop I would fix it myself but I don't so I just thought I should mention it.

- hikaricore - 2010-10-13

After updating from git the next aired script seems to be running every single time I return to the home screen.
This takes quite awhile with a large library and it refuses to cancel. >.>

- Oddsodz - 2010-10-13

mobious Wrote:I think I found a bug of sorts. I keep on getting a message telling me that the alarm clock was canceled with X amount of minutes and seconds left?

Edit: Here is a picture I took that shows the issue. It happens when I enter or exit movie section most of the times. How do I get rid of it?

Edit: Also one media flag is inconsistent with the rest, the mpeg2video flag. It has a white border which the others don't. If I had any experience in photoshop I would fix it myself but I don't so I just thought I should mention it.

I Have this also. Disabling "next aired script" Stops the bug.

- mcborzu - 2010-10-13

Oddsodz Wrote:I Have this also. Disabling "next aired script" Stops the bug.

Wired, been running this for 2 weeks and never saw it before. ppic, any clue?

@hikaricore

Mind throwing up a debug log. Im curious how many hits you got, should stop at 50. Anyways I'll just swap it to only use it on startup, that'll reduce it being triggered everytime...

- ppic - 2010-10-13

i have to see where you launch the script mcborzu, should be only launch at startup, not every time you go on home.

please people, post debug log.