Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- distracto - 2010-11-14

mcborzu Wrote:fixed on git...

thank you

- Maxoo - 2010-11-14

logictester Wrote:is there tvtunes script support in the skin or do i need to add it manually?

thanks
Already supported in Night git.

- logictester - 2010-11-14

thanks - gitting now

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-18

Don't know why exactly but this changed line in the last update is making the text not to display in Library mode, didn't have time to try and find out why, sry, just quick "fix rollback":

Juebox.Xml

- <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) | Window.IsActive(501)</visible>
+ <visible>SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) | Window.IsActive(501)</visible>

Dunno about the other line but i reverted also just in case.

- <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Title)</visible>
+ <visible>SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left)</visible>

- mcborzu - 2010-11-18

KiSUAN Wrote:Don't know why exactly but this changed line in the last update is making the text not to display in Library mode, didn't have time to try and find out why, sry, just quick "fix rollback":

Juebox.Xml

- <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) | Window.IsActive(501)</visible>
+ <visible>SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) | Window.IsActive(501)</visible>

Dunno about the other line but i reverted also just in case.

- <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Title)</visible>
+ <visible>SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left)</visible>

fixed, thx...

- isamu.dragon - 2010-11-18

happy about the new banner.jpg support, now I can set the profiles for people's preferences
(I like Posters, Girl-Friend likes banners, experimenting with landscape)

- mcborzu - 2010-11-18

isamu.dragon Wrote:happy about the new banner.jpg support, now I can set the profiles for people's preferences
(I like Posters, Girl-Friend likes banners, experimenting with landscape)

I vote for Landscape, I like my TV section to look different but hate banners Sad

- logictester - 2010-11-18

mcborzu Wrote:I vote for Landscape, I like my TV section to look different but hate banners Sad

i use landscape too - they are so much better looking then posters and banners

- avus m3 - 2010-11-18

So will the logo script download landscapes? If not where do I get them? I would like to try them out. The only thing I think banners really work for is like a list view with the banner to the side or something. Logo view is one of the main reasons i'm using night but would like to try out landscapes. Currently, the view just looks off due to the stretched images (banners iirc?) <--been awhile since I tried it.

- isamu.dragon - 2010-11-18

avus m3 Wrote:So will the logo script download landscapes? If not where do I get them? I would like to try them out. The only thing I think banners really work for is like a list view with the banner to the side or something. Logo view is one of the main reasons i'm using night but would like to try out landscapes. Currently, the view just looks off due to the stretched images (banners iirc?) <--been awhile since I tried it.

if you look at a tv shows info, and select "Get Logo"
Show Thumb, is the landscape.

it will download as "folder.jpg".

in the 720p folder go into the DialogVideoInfo.xml you can change this line:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=solo,logo=True,clearart=True,showthumb=True,showname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
to
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=solo,logo=True,clearart=True,[b]showthumb=landscape.jpg[/b],showname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
to enable it to download them as landscape.jpg (most skins support this)

to enable the download of banners you just edit it to
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=solo,logo=True,clearart=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,[b]banner=banner.jpg[/b],showname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>

- User 55003 - 2010-11-19

You could also use the bulk downloader to download them all at once its located in the custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>

- mcborzu - 2010-11-19

Steveb Wrote:You could also use the bulk downloader to download them all at once its located in the custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>

Or if someone is uncomfortable with messing with code I believe Alaska Revisited has the options already coded into skin settings...

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-19

This are the solutions that I found to some little "problems" I've found, probably there are better ways to solve them. Perhaps the lines aren't exactly the ones shown because I take the modifications from already modified files from my MOD, but they are near :p

Viewtype_List.xml

@@ -58,11 +58,11 @@
Code:
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font_Bartowski_Episode_ContextMenu</font>
                    <textcolor>Text-Filemode</textcolor>
                    <selectedcolor>mainblue</selectedcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.label]</label>
-                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>![Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>20</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>

@@ -200,11 +200,11 @@
Code:
                    <height>46</height>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font_Bartowski_Episode_ContextMenu</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
-                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>[!Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>20</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>

Viewtype_Showcase.xml

@@ -105,15 +105,16 @@
Code:
                    <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,20" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.IsVisible(58) + Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>100</posx>
                    <posy>332</posy>
                    <width>80</width>
                    <height>60</height>
                    <texture>dialogs/movies/$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,20" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.IsVisible(58) + Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Overlay)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>100</posx>
                    <posy>332</posy>

Viewtype_Songs.xml

@@ -62,10 +62,11 @@
Code:
                    <textcolor>Text-Filemode</textcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                    <visible>!Container.Content(songs)</visible>
                </control>
            </itemlayout>
+            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-40,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.HasFocus(62)">Conditional</animation>
            <focusedlayout width="1210" height="36">
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>-10</posy>
                    <width>800</width>

Viewtype_Banner_Panel.xml

@@ -146,18 +146,19 @@
Code:
<effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="51" end="104" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(banner_jpg)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>588</posx>
                    <posy>78</posy>
                    <width>100</width>
                    <height>76</height>
                    <texture>dialogs/movies/$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
                    <animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="51" end="104" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="X,X" end="X,X" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.HasFocus(5920) | Control.HasFocus(20) | Control.HasFocus(3) | Control.HasFocus(4) | Control.HasFocus(14) | Control.HasFocus(21) | Control.HasFocus(8)">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]+ !IsEmpty(ListItem.Overlay)</visible>
                </control>

This one when you are in a banner marked and you deselect everything still gets stuck, don't know how to arrange that.

Hope it helps.

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-19

Don't know if this goes here or in translations, it's kind of missing so...

addon.xml

@@ -23,18 +23,21 @@

Code:
<summary>Night skin by mcborzu</summary>
    <summary lang="fr">Thème Night par mcborzu</summary>
    <summary lang="de">Night Skin von mcborzu</summary>
    <summary lang="nl">Night skin door mcborzu</summary>
    <summary lang="no">Night skin av mcborzu</summary>
+   <summary lang="es">Night skin por mcborzu</summary>
    <description>Night started as a project for myself to learn skinning but quickly evolved into a full skin. It's main features include: TV Show Logos, Bigger Episode thumbs, more realistic 3D thumbs in some views, all while having fast window transitions. Amongst many features just a skin that tries to do things differently...</description>
    <description lang="fr">Au début, Night était un projet personnel pour apprendre à créer mon propre thème mais c'est rapidement devenu un thème complet. Ses principaux avantages sont : les logos de séries télévisées , des vignettes d'épisode plus grandes , des vignettes 3D miniatures plus réalistes dans certaines vues , tout cela en gardant des transitions fluides et rapides. L'intérêt global de ce thème est de vouloir faire les choses différement ...</description>
    <description lang="de">Night begann als Projekt für mich selbst um zu lernen wie man ein Skin erstellt, aber schnell entstand daraus ein vollwertiges Skin. Es beinhaltet die Hauptmerkmale: TV Show Logos, größere Episoden Thumbs, realistischere 3D Thumbs in manchen Ansichten, bei schnellen Übergängen. Neben vielen weiteren Funktionen ist es einfach ein Skin, dass vieles anders machen will...</description>
    <description lang="nl">Night begon als een project om mezelf te leren skinnen, maar is snel uitgegroeid tot een volwaardige skin. De belangrijkste functies zijn: TV Serie Logo's, Grotere aflevering thumbs, meer realistische 3D thumbs in sommige weergaven en dit alles met snelle overgangen tussen de verschillende schermen. Naast de vele functies is dit een skin die probeert het anders te doen ...</description>
    <description lang="no">Night startet som et personlig prosjekt med et mål; jeg ville lære hvordan man lager skin for XBMC. Det utviklet seg raskt til å bli et fullverdig skin. Blant hovedfunksjonene kan man nevne: TV-serie logoer, større episodeminiatyrer og mer realistiske 3D miniatyrer i enkelte visninger. Alt dette mens vi fortsatt har kjappe overganger mellom vinduer. Dette er bare noen av funksjonene i et skin som prøver å gjøre ting annerledes.</description>
+   <description lang="es">Night empezo como un proyecto para mi mismo y asi aprender como modificar skins, pero rapidamente evoluciono en una skin completamente nueva. Sus principales caracteristicas son: TV show logos, Thumbs de episodio mas grandes, 3D thumbs mas realistas en algunas vistas, todo conservando una rapida transición en las vistas y ventanas. Entre muchas caracteristicas, es mas que nada una skin que trata de ser algo diferente...</description>
    <disclaimer>More info on the skin can be found at the XBMC Forums.</disclaimer>
    <disclaimer lang="fr">Plus d'infos sur ce thème sur les forums XBMC.</disclaimer>
    <disclaimer lang="de">Mehr Informationen über das Skin findest du in den XBMC Foren.</disclaimer>
    <disclaimer lang="nl">Meer info over de skin kan worden gevonden op de XBMC forums.</disclaimer>
    <disclaimer lang="no">Du kan finne mer info i XBMC forumene.</disclaimer>
+   <disclaimer lang="es">Mas información sobre el skin se puede encontrar en los foros de XBMC.</disclaimer>
    <platform>all</platform>
  </extension>
</addon>

- mcborzu - 2010-11-19

KiSUAN Wrote:Don't know if this goes here or in translations, it's kind of missing so...

Anywhere is good I'll get to those, and post above, quickly...