Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- lowfi - 2010-11-20

while playing movie pressing i. (long) Movie info text is displayed behind cover.

I tried dharma rc1. Night 1.4.7. Using windows fullscreen (1920x1200).

- hikaricore - 2010-11-20

That's because you're using an improper resolution.
Not a bug of any sort, the skin is intended for 16:9.

- djnono17 - 2010-11-20

Hi all,

so I decided to switch to dharma.4 to use mysql.
I also decided to check all the skins and in the end went to night. converted most of my shows to the new db (all 7 TB of them) and found a couple weird stuff, so here it is. (not sure if they actually come from the script or the xbmc core itself though)

- in tv show>genre when i list the genres (viewtype=files), several of them don't have a corresponding image and instead of the '?' I saw in poster mode, it displays the last image that was found. [off topic] also, where are they stored ? texture files? because i wanted to redo them and add the missing ones, but no luck finding them[/off topic]

- when loading the full list of tv shows with the mysql db, it takes 5 to 10 seconds before it actually displays the list.
That delay isn't present in local, but appears from network. I've a gigabit network, and it doesn't come from there, so i'm assuming it's due to the loop that get's the info for the different tv shows. is there any way to reduce that delay ? It forces me to always go through the genre submenu so the result is smaller (and nearly no delay).

- when i check the background for hd movies, it put the one from programs. (copy/paste error ?)

that's it for now.
really good job for that skin

- mcborzu - 2010-11-21

1. Genre Posters are more for Movies, not to speak for everyone, but I bet 90% of people rarely use Genres for TV..
1a. They are stored in skin.night/extra/moviegenres or the Repo version it's skin.night/media/extra/moviegenres

2. Do you Same behavior in Confluence?

3. Are you talking on Home or when choosing Backdrops in Skin Settings? Haven't heard or seen this one myself?

- djnono17 - 2010-11-21

Hi and thanks for the answers

1. okay, i don't have extra in skin.night (not in use/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons). I'm assuming they are stored in textures.xbt.

2. yeah, you're right, (9sec for night, 8 for confluence) so the core problem lies within xbmc, I'll report it in Trac. Blush

3. yeah, when you chose in the skin settings, where you have the three buttons (single image, multi image, default). if i select hd movies, it displays the background for the programs.

- Rififi77 - 2010-11-21

Hello,
i detected a little bug in this superb skin Big Grin, i use the last svn version.

In this view the text is superimposed on logo and the description too

and here too the text is superimposed

In the last version of XBMC Dharma a new option is added "Notification" not present in Night

and finally it is possible to add a link to go directly to the configuration of addons like confluence

@+

Ps: Sorry for my bad english (google translation).Sad

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-23

KiSUAN Wrote:...

Viewtype_List.xml

@@ -58,11 +58,11 @@
Code:
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font_Bartowski_Episode_ContextMenu</font>
                    <textcolor>Text-Filemode</textcolor>
                    <selectedcolor>mainblue</selectedcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.label]</label>
-                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>![Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>20</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>

@@ -200,11 +200,11 @@
Code:
                    <height>46</height>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font_Bartowski_Episode_ContextMenu</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
-                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="30,0" time="0" condition="[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) + [Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]] | [Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..,left) + !Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videolibrary)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>[!Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>20</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>

This lines are from Viewtype_Files.xml, sry mcborzu.

- mcborzu - 2010-11-23

Fixed that

Could not replicate this one, though...

@KiSUAN

Got all the other ones but confused on the bannerpanel one below-

Quote:Viewtype_Banner_Panel.xml

@@ -146,18 +146,19 @@
Code:
<effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="51" end="104" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(banner_jpg)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>588</posx>
                    <posy>78</posy>
                    <width>100</width>
                    <height>76</height>
                    <texture>dialogs/movies/$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
                    <animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="51" end="104" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
+                    <animation effect="slide" start="X,X" end="X,X" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.HasFocus(5920) | Control.HasFocus(20) | Control.HasFocus(3) | Control.HasFocus(4) | Control.HasFocus(14) | Control.HasFocus(21) | Control.HasFocus(8)">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(movieoverlays) | Skin.HasSetting(tvoverlays)]+ !IsEmpty(ListItem.Overlay)</visible>
                </control>

This one when you are in a banner marked and you deselect everything still gets stuck, don't know how to arrange that.

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-23

When you have focus in anything the overlay gets stuck or don't move with the animation of the banner. Example when you focus on scrollbar, viewtype options, shutdownmenu (just added "code" for this one) and when you have no focus also that is the one I can't figure out.

Added Focus

Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-2" end="-10,-2" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.HasFocus(5920) | Control.HasFocus(20) | Control.HasFocus(3) | Control.HasFocus(4) | Control.HasFocus(14) | Control.HasFocus(21) | Control.HasFocus(8) | Control.HasFocus(3110) | Control.HasFocus(3111) | Control.HasFocus(3112) | Control.HasFocus(3113) | Control.HasFocus(3114) | Control.HasFocus(3115) | Control.HasFocus(3117)">Conditional</animation>

Visual aid...

BTW have you already updated the "bugs"? because I deleted the correspondent modifications I made and bugs are there. Just asking because maybe I missing something, still learning...

Anyway, thank you for your work and sorry if I'm to picky with details that doesn't really bother.

- mcborzu - 2010-11-23

I just updated git as of this post, wasn't updated when you posted....And now I get what you mean in banner view will get that soon.

KiSUAN Wrote:Anyway, thank you for your work and sorry if I'm to picky with details that doesn't really bother.

Oh no be as picky as you like, in the views/sections like banners/music/plugins I need help as I don't use those sections much, so I code it, then check it once or twice. Views like Landscape/Poster I use the most so rarely do bugs pop up in those views...

- Rififi77 - 2010-11-23

mcborzu Wrote:Image

Could not replicate this one, though...

I changed the language French to English and is in sight "poster half" the line "Next Episode" is present 2 times

And thank you for the correction of first bug.

@+

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-24

Don't know if the line that you duplicated in Viewtype_Files.xml has any reason to be, but if i deleted nothing changes, so I suppose is simply duplicated.

Code:
@@ -60,7 +60,8 @@
                    <selectedcolor>mainblue</selectedcolor>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.label]</label>
+                     <visible>![Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                    <visible>![Window.IsActive(Programs) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">

Also I forget that in the Viewtype_Songs.xml the text gets overlapped with the scrollbar, so the width must be reduced.

Code:
@@ -45,11 +45,11 @@
                <control type="group">
                    <posx>40</posx>
                        <control type="label">
                            <posx>20</posx>
                            <posy>0</posy>
-                            <width>680</width>
+                            <width>555/width>
                            <height>46</height>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <font>Font_Bartowski_List_Main</font>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber]$INFO[ListItem.Title,. ][COLOR Date]$INFO[ListItem.Duration, ][/COLOR]</label>
@@ -93,11 +93,11 @@
                            <visible>!Container.Content(songs)</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">
                            <posx>20</posx>
                            <posy>0</posy>
-                            <width>680</width>
+                            <width>555</width>
                            <height>46</height>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <font>Font_Bartowski_List_Main</font>
                            <label>[COLOR white]$INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber]$INFO[ListItem.Title,. ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration, - ][/COLOR]</label>
                            <visible>Container.Content(songs)</visible>

Another thing in Viewtype_Songs.xml, with the modification to the structure of the control types the text no longer scroll automatically. With the previous arrangement it did scroll.

I was looking to what made or prevent the text to scroll for a long time as in many views this happens. The text is way longer than the width assigned and there is no more space to extend, so automatic scroll of text is needed, can you confirm me that this is the reason or way to enabling the text to auto scroll if its larger than the width assigned.

- KiSUAN - 2010-11-25

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86133

MyPics.xml

@@ -64,14 +64,17 @@

Code:
                <include>WindowMenuButton</include>
                <label>103</label>
            </control>
-            
+            <control type="button" id="6">
+                <include>WindowMenuButton</include>
+                <label>108</label>
+            </control>    
            <control type="button" id="7">
                <label>361</label>
            </control>    
-            <control type="button" id="9">
+            <control type="radiobutton" id="9">
-                <label>$LOCALIZE[590]</label>
+                <label>13319</label>
            </control>
        </control>

@@ -87,11 +90,14 @@
                <include>WindowMenuLabel</include>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31090]</label>
            </control>
-            
            <control type="button" id="43">
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31095]</label>
-            </control>    
+            </control>
+            <control type="button" id="43">
+                <include>WindowMenuLabel</include>
+                <label>$LOCALIZE[31095]</label>
+            </control>
            <control type="button" id="44">
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31093]</label>

- filigran - 2010-11-30

Edit: D'oh, n/m me. I was using Neon. They look so alike I thought I was looking at Night. In Night everything works fine. Smile

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-05

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86689

Auto rotate pic acording to EFIX fixed for all pic views

Viewtype_PictureGrid.xml @@ -223,7 +223,7 @@

Code:
                    <posy>50</posy>
                    <width>700</width>
                    <height>500</height>
-                    <texture background="true" diffuse="common/big_picture_blur_layout.png">$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]</texture>
+                    <texture background="true" diffuse="common/big_picture_blur_layout.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                </control>

MyPics.xml @@ -20,7 +20,7 @@

Code:
        </control>
        <control type="largeimage" id="668">
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
-            <texture>$INFO[listitem.filenameandpath]</texture>
+            <texture>$INFO[listitem.Icon]</texture>
            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <aspectratio align="top">keep</aspectratio>
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(51)] + [substring(listitem.filenameandpath,jpg) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,bmp) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,png) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tif) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,ico) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,pcx) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tga)]</visible>