Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- ppic - 2010-05-21

ho yes, same here !

- mcborzu - 2010-05-21

Alrighty, that dialogaddonsettings.xml for the merge and gotta 2x what that is on a premerge version, thx!

- psike - 2010-05-22

When playing a video the on screen windows for video setting, audio setting and bookmarks don't have background.

- mcborzu - 2010-05-22

psike Wrote:When playing a video the on screen windows for video setting, audio setting and bookmarks don't have background.

I did have that common whiteish/grey dialog panel but people said it was too bright(which it was for that screen) so I took it away and just faded the whole screen black instead...

- psike - 2010-05-22

Oh, so it supposed to be like that? the colors are good, maybe you could just put a frame for this windows.

and here a few more things...
1.OSD buttons can cycle to the left but not to right.
2. XBMC subtitles setting window also have background problems. mabey it's one of things waiting for the merge.
3.I know it's probably my mistake but you'll fix it in a sec, Weather widget.
If animation stays then in 4 days widget day 3 need to slide after day 2, not together.
Also when changing by the the sub-menu to 4 days the widget just popup instead of animated.

- mcborzu - 2010-05-22

psike Wrote:Oh, so it supposed to be like that? the colors are good, maybe you could just put a frame for this windows.

and here a few more things...
1.OSD buttons can cycle to the left but not to right.
2. XBMC subtitles setting window also have background problems. mabey it's one of things waiting for the merge.
3.I know it's probably my mistake but you'll fix it in a sec, Weather widget.
If animation stays then in 4 days widget day 3 need to slide after day 2, not together.
Also when changing by the the sub-menu to 4 days the widget just popup instead of animated.

1. yea noticed that
2. It's looks fine and is aligned fine on my merge version but it's not aligned properly on my pre-merge version..gotta look into that
3. Ran out of time last night to adjust those animations correctly...

- psike - 2010-05-22

Wired, I'm on a merge version 30324 and it's not fine.
Also I've got problem with the recently widget not working when checking the merge setting.
I probably messed my XBMC install.

- mcborzu - 2010-05-22

30362 on Windows 7 has been pretty solid so far

- psike - 2010-05-22

Just install 30362 and still same thing. I meant for the new subtitles download script not video setting. Here a screenshot:

- TehMaster - 2010-05-23

First i would like to say thanks for the great skin. It has a nice elegant look without all the clutter that many other skins have.

Second, would it be possible to add to the shutdown submenu? I am glad that it now has the shutdown timer, but it would be great if it contained the full list of options, such as restart, suspend, exit XBMC, restart XBMC, restart system, etc. I use an apple remote, so i do not have full keyboard support for all of the key mappings.

I know restart, shutdown, and restart XBMC are all available by using the bottom popup menu, but i suspend my system a lot and have not found a way to do this using your skin.

Also, is eject disc hidden somewhere? Maybe this would be a good option for a Disc sub menu?

Again, Thanks for the great skin. Besides the few issues, it meets my needs perfectly.

- XavHorneT - 2010-05-23

Hello,

If you listen misuc and launch a diaporama or recursive diaporama or just watch a picture.

A+XAV

EDIT : I make the update every thing is good.. sorry, diaporama works good.

- psike - 2010-05-23

Showcase setting, too many buttons not titles.
Buttons switch position while the titles stays.

- mcborzu - 2010-05-23

psike Wrote:Showcase setting, too many buttons not titles.
Buttons switch position while the titles stays.

Thank You! I remember seeing that awhile ago but couldn't remember where...

- Dani.M - 2010-05-23

First of all, thanks for a great skin!!

Second, is there Cdart support for this skin?
i have all the dcart.png in place But nothing happens?

- mcborzu - 2010-05-23

Dani.M Wrote:First of all, thanks for a great skin!!

Second, is there Cdart support for this skin?
i have all the dcart.png in place But nothing happens?

What build of XBMC are you using?*
*press 's' then navigate to system info to find out

You need to be above 27711 for clearART/cdART to show, which was about 1-2 months after stable Camelot. If you are above that build and have everything setup correctly, the skin will detect it and display it accordingly...