Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- mcborzu - 2011-01-07

sullydavid Wrote:It seems like the "reflections" in the showcase view for photos appear right side up as opposed to being inverted like a true reflection. I only see this in photos and not the other views such as TV, Music or Movies.

I think I remember seeing that, I'll 2x check if the GIT version still has this...

- JohnVee - 2011-01-13

When selecting the Cinema button on the info screen, the highlighted movie jumps over to the right one time. Is it suppose to work like that? Seems as though it shouldn't move.

- Rififi77 - 2011-01-20

Rififi77 Wrote:Hello,
Attached is a tiny file modification DialogVolumeBar.xml which shifts the volume of a few pixels down to prevent the display on the clock in the window Home

Code:
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
                <visible>!player.passthrough</visible>
                <control type="group">
                    <posx>1150</posx>
-                    <posy>80</posy>
+                    <posy>90</posy>
                    <control type="image">
                        <texture>volume/vol1.png</texture>
                        <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(player.volume,-61)</visible>
UP

- mcborzu - 2011-01-20

Rififi77 Wrote:UP

Must of slipped by me, i'll get that today, thx!...

- r1ctus - 2011-01-20

hi, I use extrathumb in .bmp format because they load faster. in the skin only extrathumbs with .jpg extension show up. could you add bmp and maybe png too?

- mcborzu - 2011-01-21

r1ctus Wrote:hi, I use extrathumb in .bmp format because they load faster. in the skin only extrathumbs with .jpg extension show up. could you add bmp and maybe png too?

The thing is everyone is set on the standard thumb1.jpg, thumb2.jpg, thumb3.jpg, etc...I try not to deviate from what everyone is told otherwise it just confuses new people.

I only us extrathumbs in:

Viewtype_Showcase.xml
Viewtype_Slide.xml
DialogVideoInfo.xml

Just "ctrl+f" the word extrathumb and replace .jpg for .bmp...

DialogSongInfo.xml Modification - tensaidavis - 2011-01-22

On the song info screen, Rating and Comment fields were empty so I modified DialogSongInfo.xml to show the info. Rating field isn't needed since the stars are shown under the album art so I removed it from the xml file. I adjusted the Comment field position and added the white text color.

Code:
            <control type="label">
                <description>Comment Title</description>
                <posx>400</posx>
                <posy>315</posy>
                <width>130</width>
                <height>25</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>LiberationSans_Regular_20</font>
                <textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[569]:</label>
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <description>Comment value</description>
                <posx>410</posx>
                <posy>310</posy>
                <width>460</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <font>DejaVuSans_Bold_20_title</font>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <pagecontrol>-</pagecontrol>
                <label fallback="161">$INFO[ListItem.Comment]</label>
            </control>

- Rififi77 - 2011-01-23

Hello,
when playing music or streaming radio and there is no info on the next song, "Night" still displays the icon with "next", this code corrects this.

Night_Music.diff

By cons I have not found the solution for the small player

@+

- mcborzu - 2011-01-24

Rififi77 Wrote:Hello,
when playing music or streaming radio and there is no info on the next song, "Night" still displays the icon with "next", this code corrects this.

Night_Music.diff

By cons I have not found the solution for the small player

@+

Could you just upload the .xml to pastebin or some hosting site as I forgot how to apply diff's at the moment...

- Rififi77 - 2011-01-24

No problemo

Includes_Music_Global.xml

MusicVisualisation.xml

@+

- Rififi77 - 2011-01-25

hello,
in last git version of night in DialogVolumeBar.xml you added <posy>90</posy> but not deleted <posy>80</posy> and is it normal to have deleted <colordiffuse>mainblue</colordiffuse> for the texture vol1.png

@+

- mcborzu - 2011-01-25

Rififi77 Wrote:hello,
in last git version of night in DialogVolumeBar.xml you added <posy>90</posy> but not deleted <posy>80</posy> and is it normal to have deleted <colordiffuse>mainblue</colordiffuse> for the texture vol1.png

@+

ugh, thats what you get for a quick copy and paste, thx...

- Matsutake - 2011-01-25

Dunno if this has been mentioned or not - I searched but couldn't find anything. If this has already been discussed, I apologize. I think this might be a bug or (likely) my own stupidity.

I have my extrathumbs in a separate "extrathumbs" sub-folder inside each individual movie folder. They're named thumb1.jpg, thumb2.jpg, etc. From what I can tell, this is the correct file structure.

When browsing via the Slide view, the skin pulls thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg during the "Push Down For More Info" action (this is confirmed as normal behavior in Viewtype_Slide.xml). However, if I choose two different .jpg's from my extrathumbs folder, and rename them to thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg (and rename the old .jpg's to thumb3 and thumb4), the change isn't shown. The Slide view continues to show the old .jpg's instead.

I've tried exiting XBMC, refreshing the movie info, removing/re-adding the entire source (and cleaning the library), but the old extrathumbs still show up.

Any ideas on what I'm missing here? Thanks.

- PatOso - 2011-01-26

Document And setting/User/Roaming/XBMC/userdata/texture

Delete Archive "texture", This will refresh the images.

Greetings

- PatOso - 2011-01-27

The word "pause" is beyond the scope, I happened since the last svn.
Mcborzu it could give support to "genre-editor"?.
Another question, is there any way of adding studio logo in the info?:confused2:
Thanks.