Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- backons - 2010-05-27

First of all this is the best skin ever...
But one question: I wan´t to edit the names in the Full Screen Information when I click "i". The german words are tooo big. I edited all in the strings data exept of Cast. Can you tell me the ID of Cast ( movie actors ) that I can edit it .
Thanks

- ekim232 - 2010-05-27

Download link is now working again. Enjoy everyone!

- Yankee Ruin X - 2010-05-28

DK10 Wrote:btw to those wondering,

this skin does work fine with the newer builds of xbmc as long as you make the appropriate addon directory changes.

stipulations

1. new builds might not have all the scrapers, look through the notes for the build from about a week ago, that has all the scrapers

2. certain new settings are not visible in the skin, just set them in the default skin when you need to change them

3. the nightly does not support portable mode so your DBs might not be seen.

4. once your DBs are upgraded there is no way to downgrade back to an older stable version build.

I have one of the newer SVN's from a week or so ago with this add ons thingy. How do I get this skin to work with it? Its not like it used to be where I could just drop it into the skin folder.

- ryan437 - 2010-05-28

nice work i see you are working on a recently added could you put in so the fanart shows in the recently added videos i think it is show mix skin that has it and that would go really good in this skin

- prince1142003 - 2010-05-28

Yankee Ruin X Wrote:I have one of the newer SVN's from a week or so ago with this add ons thingy. How do I get this skin to work with it? Its not like it used to be where I could just drop it into the skin folder.

See if this post helps. You'll need to make appropriate changes to reflect this particular skin.

- DK10 - 2010-05-28

prince1142003 Wrote:See if this post helps. You'll need to make appropriate changes to reflect this particular skin.

from what i remember from last night you need to rename the folder to addon.something, no spaces just to be safe. copy the addon.xml file from the working default skin and change the values in there like the name and description so you can tell the skins apart in the appearance menu

- Phuqz - 2010-05-28

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with the new .rar file? I've downloaded twice now and both times when I try to unzip there is an error approx 40mb into the process.

Opened the file on my Mac and it suggests that the media folder + sub folders are password protected; however this could simply be a CRC fail catch all msg.

Thanks in advance

G

- Japaja - 2010-05-28

I had no problem with the download.
Great skin and thanks for sharing it ekim232. Smile

- ekim232 - 2010-05-28

Try it again now. I put up another version just to be safe....

- prince1142003 - 2010-05-28

I'm getting a File Not Found error.

- ekim232 - 2010-05-28

Sorry....bad night here. I had to put another version on because I left out a few things. Should be all good now......

I hope

- cavemankr - 2010-05-28

Hello Thanks for the great skin.

I am not sure if others are having the same issue.

Studio flag does not show for each episode for tvshows only when the episodes are tagged 720p or HDTV, it shows the studio flag when it is sdtv or lower than 720p resolution.

I was patiently waiting for the fix in v2, however it does not look like it is fixed although tvshow Source flag is now fixed in v2 as stated so i thought i might report it.

Thanks again for the all the hard work.

- ekim232 - 2010-05-28

cavemankr Wrote:Hello Thanks for the great skin.

I am not sure if others are having the same issue.

Studio flag does not show for each episode for tvshows only when the episodes are tagged 720p or HDTV, it shows the studio flag when it is sdtv or lower than 720p resolution.

I was patiently waiting for the fix in v2, however it does not look like it is fixed although tvshow Source flag is now fixed in v2 as stated so i thought i might report it.

Thanks again for the all the hard work.

I just checked it on mine and called a few people and it works as it should.

The studiio flag code has never changed. It does the standard studio logo if the resolution is 480 or 540 and studio HD if the resolution is 720 or 1080

What kind of video files do you have for tv? All mine are mkv, avi, or iso and every flag is picked up.

- cavemankr - 2010-05-28

My files are mkv or avi. this happens for all my files. maybe this is my issue and not related to the skin bug. I will look into it more.

Here are the Images

lower than 720p showing studio tag

removed..

720p not showing studio tag

removed

Thanks for the reply.

- Arnaud - 2010-05-28

Hi all !

The last Legacy Dark build has been uploaded to the download area. You can grab it here :
http://www.xbmc.eu/telecharger/skins/46-legacy-dark-v2.html

Thank to ekim232 pour this new release ;-)