Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Arnaud - 2010-05-30

@ekim232 > check your MP please Wink

- ekim232 - 2010-05-31

robinsj Wrote:Is there any way to shorten the delay on the Wall Info Delay selection? Can I change this in xml file?

You will see the following within multiplex and showcase xml's. Just change the delay amount to what you want.

<animation type="Visible" reversible="false">
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" />
<effect type="zoom" center="640,360" start="0" end="100" time="550" delay="3000" tween="back" acceleration="-2" />
</animation>

- apex82 - 2010-05-31

ekim232 Wrote:You will see the following within multiplex and showcase xml's. Just change the delay amount to what you want.

<animation type="Visible" reversible="false">
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" />
<effect type="zoom" center="640,360" start="0" end="100" time="550" delay="3000" tween="back" acceleration="-2" />
</animation>

Thanks!

- ryan437 - 2010-06-02

is there a way that you can turn on season fanarts ? i.e fanart.jpg in the tvshow season folders . The skin doesn't seem to be reading them only the main fanart,jpg in the root tvshow folder. thanks in advance

- paul - 2010-06-02

ryan437 Wrote:is there a way that you can turn on season fanarts ? i.e fanart.jpg in the tvshow season folders . The skin doesn't seem to be reading them only the main fanart,jpg in the root tvshow folder. thanks in advance
I was not aware xbmc would show different fanarts for seperate seasons, i must have missed that somewhere, though i have not seen any settings for that in any skin thus far. but i'm sure one of the skinning gurus on here will have an answer for this!Wink

- ryan437 - 2010-06-02

paul Wrote:I was not aware xbmc would show different fanarts for seperate seasons, i must have missed that somewhere, though i have not seen any settings for that in any skin thus far. but i'm sure one of the skinning gurus on here will have an answer for this!Wink

yup it does showmix does it Smile once you have fanart.jpg in the season folder it detects it

- ekim232 - 2010-06-02

ryan437 Wrote:yup it does showmix does it Smile once you have fanart.jpg in the season folder it detects it

Showmix uses a "hack" to get that to work. It calls for it out of the folder path.

- ryan437 - 2010-06-02

ekim232 Wrote:Showmix uses a "hack" to get that to work. It calls for it out of the folder path.

ook anyway you could PM me this "hack" if its not to much to ask or point me in the direction of how to do it

thanks in advance

- ekim232 - 2010-06-02

ryan437 Wrote:ook anyway you could PM me this "hack" if its not to much to ask or point me in the direction of how to do it

thanks in advance

Just open up myvideonav.xml in Showmix and it will be there.

You will see a largeimage control and it will probably be pointing to something like [folderpath],.fanart.jpg

The <visible> will probably be Container.Content(seasons)

- ryan437 - 2010-06-02

ekim232 Wrote:Just open up myvideonav.xml in Showmix and it will be there.

You will see a largeimage control and it will probably be pointing to something like [folderpath],.fanart.jpg

The <visible> will probably be Container.Content(seasons)

ook no prob i didnt see it but no worries hopefully you could put it in the next update

- ekim232 - 2010-06-02

ryan437 Wrote:ook no prob i didnt see it but no worries hopefully you could put it in the next update

I will download showmix tonight and look at it again. I haven't ran through it in a long time. If I think it can be implemented well I will add it in.

What fanart then shows up on the episode level? Tv or seasons?

- ryan437 - 2010-06-03

ekim232 Wrote:I will download showmix tonight and look at it again. I haven't ran through it in a long time. If I think it can be implemented well I will add it in.

What fanart then shows up on the episode level? Tv or seasons?

when you click on tvshows and are at the root level it shows the regular fanart so when you are browsing all the season eg. 1 2 3 you are still using the main fan art. However when you click on said season and go to the episode level is when it turns to the fan art in which ever season you enter once the fan art is in the season folder.

- Lister of Smeg - 2010-06-03

Hey ekim232,

How's the next version coming on?

I know your very busy, i was just curious as i'm very interested in the default source flagging update to bluray for mkv's.

Thanks

- brb82 - 2010-06-03

i want use it in on nightly build ..

can u post addon.xml pls

- ekim232 - 2010-06-03

Lister of Smeg Wrote:Hey ekim232,

How's the next version coming on?

I know your very busy, i was just curious as i'm very interested in the default source flagging update to bluray for mkv's.

Thanks

Very soon. Just finishing up some final touches.

-Completed Bluray default for mkv and added BluRay Rip flag
-Completed new osd layout and added cdart
-Added option to show fanart instead of visualization in osd
-New home recently added. Still might rework a little.
-Fixed playlist window. Did not have showcase floor.

I am in the process of making a new video info screen for when you are in banner mode. Banner will lay across the entire top and have the info below it.

If there are any other requests please get them in fast so I can get a release out. After that the next release will probably not been until after 10.5.

I will not put in add on support until it is stable.