Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- ekim232 - 2010-06-09

So it has been a little bit since V.2 was released and you guys have made some good suggestions and pointed out a few bugs. Here is a list of what I have done and what is still outstanding. Please let me know if there are any other bugs/suggestions so I can get a V.3 release out hopefully by the end of the weekend. Thanks for the help!

-Added BluRay Rip source icon. New naming scheem below.
--All mkv's that are less than 720p and do not have a naming representation in the filename will get the Bluray Rip logo. This logo can also be represented with filename of bdrip, brrip, or bluray rip.
--All mkv's that are 720p and up with no file naming representation will get BluRay logo.

-Added seasonal fanart for those who have it. If a seperate fanrt.jpg is placed in the season folder, it will show in the episode container for that season. If the user does not do this, they should not be affected. There is no setting to turn off or on. Please report any bugs on this.
-Movie title toggle for Wall info panel.
-New info screen for banner mode. Season window is still broken when in banner mode. This is an xbmc bug and will have to wait.
-Newly designed homepage recently added. Gives two options - One with just a list that appears when on movies, tv, or music. Other is icons and list are hidden until up is pressed.
-New icon border for thumbs in info window. Hides the jagged edges.
-Cdart added to osd. Toggles in settings area. Cdart must be stored in album folder.
-Fanart instead of visualization toggle.
-Redesigned osd & osd settings window slightly. Toggle to have info & cdart remain in place rather than fade away into just visualization.
-Fixed alignment issues with tv show labeling in full screen video
-Aligment for library is empty labels in a few windows for music
-Fixed mislabled fall back text for album and artist reviews/bio
-Fixed alignment in Panel List. Objects on panel were off centered. Left side was favored.
-Made Legacy icons the default. The collage style icons are still available via settings.
-New record label logos.

Outstanding
-Music videos. I need to download some and start testing. I have never used them.
-Custom plugin and script additions to the homepage. I will wait until 10.5 for this because of the changes in plugins.
-Add on manager. Not until 10.5. I have done some personal coding to get textures/buttons/alignment in place, so it should go fast once it is offically released.

- paul - 2010-06-09

Blimey you have been busy nice to see the cd art is in that's one thing i have been looking forward to seeingBig Grin

- paul - 2010-06-09

Lister of Smeg Wrote:Hey All,

I have just updated to the latest official nightly (30898) from an unoffical svn (30260).

I have been using Legacy Dark on 30260 by using the addon.xml amendment, but in 30898 that doesn't seem to work.

Has anyone had any luck with getting any skins (except confluence) working with the latest nightly?

P.S. I am aware that ekim isn't supporting Legacy on newer versions until 10.05 is released. just thought someone may have a workaround?

Thanks
I were using xbmc-r30929-dx (unofficial) but hav dropped back to camelot 9.11 due to problems with movie info not showing correctly, plus a number of strange graphical glitches which have been around now for many months(first noticed when i were using xperience) but other than those problems it did work well, i just created my own addon.xml for itSmile

Thank you - Talle - 2010-06-10

First of all I´d like to give my gratitude, this is my new default skin.. Smile

I have a few questions though..

1. Is it posible to disable the play disc icon in the main menu? I have an eeebox wich don´t even have a dvd player.

2. Is it posible to activate "Genre Fanart"? Might be a setting a haven´t found!

Other than that.. Great!

Smile

Sincerly

//Talle

- ekim232 - 2010-06-10

Talle Wrote:First of all I´d like to give my gratitude, this is my new default skin.. Smile

I have a few questions though..

1. Is it posible to disable the play disc icon in the main menu? I have an eeebox wich don´t even have a dvd player.

2. Is it posible to activate "Genre Fanart"? Might be a setting a haven´t found!

Other than that.. Great!

Smile

Sincerly

//Talle

"Play disc" icons should only be available if a disc in in the player. If you don't have one, then I can't imagine how it is on there. There still might be a toggle for it under settings>customise>home panels. Check it out and let me know, I am interested in seeing why it is showing when you don't have a disc player.

I forgot about genre fanart, mainly because I wasn't aware it was a feature that ever caught on completely. It is overly simple to add, so I will throw it in. I doubt I will put a toggle for it and rather if it there it will show, if not, the default will be there. I am really trying to stay away from a mass of toggles and overly done settings section.

- paul - 2010-06-11

ekim232 Wrote:"Play disc" icons should only be available if a disc in in the player. If you don't have one, then I can't imagine how it is on there. There still might be a toggle for it under settings>customise>home panels. Check it out and let me know, I am interested in seeing why it is showing when you don't have a disc player.

I forgot about genre fanart, mainly because I wasn't aware it was a feature that ever caught on completely. It is overly simple to add, so I will throw it in. I doubt I will put a toggle for it and rather if it there it will show, if not, the default will be there. I am really trying to stay away from a mass of toggles and overly done settings section.

It could possibly be another device plugged into his pc via usb that is seen as a dvd drive most mobile modems are seen as a dvd, though am unsure as to how to solve the problemRolleyes

- Handa - 2010-06-11

Might also be a mounting software like Daemon tools, MagicISO... list goes on.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-11

That would make it show as well. If I don't have a toggle for it, I will add one.

- m3g4tr0n - 2010-06-11

when you have time can you make such a view "from Rapier Qualar Mod".

Wide List View

thanks

- ekim232 - 2010-06-11

m3g4tr0n Wrote:when you have time can you make such a view "from Rapier Qualar Mod".

Wide List View

thanks

Funny you mentioned that. I just started working on a view similiar to that. Probably won't be done for a few weeks. More than likely around the time 10.5 comes out.

It will probably be the last view I add. I like it because it covered all sections.

- jetskijoe - 2010-06-13

Just wandering if you were planning on uploading and running it out of git or google code or something like that. Just makes downloading the script easier and I like would like to add some tweaks to it also Smile.

- Imokles - 2010-06-13

Just wanted to say that this is a great skin that's currently my favourite. Keep up the good work!

- ekim232 - 2010-06-14

jetskijoe Wrote:Just wandering if you were planning on uploading and running it out of git or google code or something like that. Just makes downloading the script easier and I like would like to add some tweaks to it also Smile.

Hopefully in the near future. I would have to learn how to set it up. Getting the skin ready for 10.5 is my main concern. Starting to be more work than expected.

- hydog - 2010-06-15

Please use a revision greater than r27711 if you want to have all features work correctly. Addon support will not be put in until a stable release is done.

Linux newbie -- how do I find the compile R27711 version? I don't want to update to the nightlies - it seems right now...
Thanks

- Talle - 2010-06-15

Hi everyone.

Has anyone bothered to fix the opensubtitles OSD files for this skin?
in the "addon way"?

I´m thinking about it but if someone´s allready done it maybe they could share the files.. Smile

The files in question would be:
720p/videoOSD.xml
and
media/.DS_store
and
media/osd/osd_button_sub.png (this one is allready in the skin so I guess that would be unnecessary..)

I know that ekim232 said:

ekim232 Wrote:Addon support will not be put in until a stable release is done.

Thats why I wonder if someone else has done it so we don´t bother him with that... Smile

Thanks in advance

Sincerly

//Talle