Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Flomaster - 2010-06-15

harro harro,

some how some way I did some thing to hide my backdrops for Music, videos, movies, etc. it now displays the name in big letters as my backdrop Halp me please.

also when going into tv it shows I have nothing added just some weired font type writing{font:weight. bold . showtime. c....} and it tells me my library is empty. Yet in videos>tv i have a Dexter folder and with in that I have season folders containing all the episodes.
why can I view it fine in Video mode but not Tv mode?

-=Jason=-

- ekim232 - 2010-06-15

Flomaster Wrote:harro harro,

some how some way I did some thing to hide my backdrops for Music, videos, movies, etc. it now displays the name in big letters as my backdrop Halp me please.

also when going into tv it shows I have nothing added just some weired font type writing{font:weight. bold . showtime. c....} and it tells me my library is empty. Yet in videos>tv i have a Dexter folder and with in that I have season folders containing all the episodes.
why can I view it fine in Video mode but not Tv mode?

-=Jason=-

In settings there is an option under homepage to put user defined backgrounds on the main page.

You need to scan your movies into the library for them to show up under the movies icon. You seem to have only scanned in your tv shows. See the wiki for more information on library mode.

- Flomaster - 2010-06-15

ekim232 Wrote:In settings there is an option under homepage to put user defined backgrounds on the main page.

You need to scan your movies into the library for them to show up under the movies icon. You seem to have only scanned in your tv shows. See the wiki for more information on library mode.

cool I'll check out that setting for user defined backgrounds. as for my Tv shows not showing up its beyond me. I have scanned all my movies in and those work fine when I select movies from the main menu, but when I select Tv shows from the main menu if tells me I have an empty library.

The Wiki shows Tv shows like this:
Code:
TV Shows
     |----TV Show 1
     |       |___ TV Show 1 Media files
     |
      ----TV Show 2
             |___ TV Show 2 Media files

I have mine folder structure set up like this:
Code:
TV Shows(root folder on media hard drive)
     |----Dexter
     |       |___ Season1
     |       |         |____Dexter.S01E01.avi
     |       |         |____Dexter.S01E02.avi
     |       |____Season2
     |                 |____Dexter.S02E01.avi
     |                 |____Dexter.S02E02.avi
     |
     |---- Weeds
             |___ Season1
                      |----Weeds.S01E01.avi
                      |----Weeds.S01E02.avi

do I have to many folders, if so what am I to do just put every episode in one big folder?

-=Jason=-

- buzz_kill - 2010-06-15

this skin is absolutely great. i really like the smoke effect

- ekim232 - 2010-06-15

Flomaster Wrote:cool I'll check out that setting for user defined backgrounds. as for my Tv shows not showing up its beyond me. I have scanned all my movies in and those work fine when I select movies from the main menu, but when I select Tv shows from the main menu if tells me I have an empty library.

The Wiki shows Tv shows like this:
Code:
TV Shows
     |----TV Show 1
     |       |___ TV Show 1 Media files
     |
      ----TV Show 2
             |___ TV Show 2 Media files

I have mine folder structure set up like this:
Code:
TV Shows(root folder on media hard drive)
     |----Dexter
     |       |___ Season1
     |       |         |____Dexter.S01E01.avi
     |       |         |____Dexter.S01E02.avi
     |       |____Season2
     |                 |____Dexter.S02E01.avi
     |                 |____Dexter.S02E02.avi
     |
     |---- Weeds
             |___ Season1
                      |----Weeds.S01E01.avi
                      |----Weeds.S01E02.avi

do I have to many folders, if so what am I to do just put every episode in one big folder?

-=Jason=-

You have it set up correctly for folders. Have you put your reg expression into your advancedsettings.xml? That is probably your problem. XBMC needs to know how you label your shows.

See here on how to set it up.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_Shows

- Flomaster - 2010-06-15

ekim232 Wrote:You have it set up correctly for folders. Have you put your reg expression into your advancedsettings.xml? That is probably your problem. XBMC needs to know how you label your shows.

See here on how to set it up.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_Shows

thanks that must be my problem I'll get right on it when I get home from work tonight.

-=Jason=-

- Flomaster - 2010-06-16

I am now getting an error of :
script failed!:recently added.py

I started debugging, opened Xbmc it scanned my files then it gave me the error and I closed XBMC
http://pastebin.com/jLfWr1sR

-=Jason=-

- Imokles - 2010-06-16

Could you please consider to include a "kiosk mode" that locks changes to viewtypes, similiar to the one in your "Aeon Hitched" mod?

- ekim232 - 2010-06-16

Imokles Wrote:Could you please consider to include a "kiosk mode" that locks changes to viewtypes, similiar to the one in your "Aeon Hitched" mod?

So just lock the center section of the media panel out?

- Imokles - 2010-06-16

ekim232 Wrote:So just lock the center section of the media panel out?
Either that or not show the media panel at all. I would actually prefer the latter, but both would be OK for me.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-16

Let me look into it. Let me see how other skins handle it. I have never used it. Do others do a complete lock down and remove their media panels?

- Imokles - 2010-06-16

ekim232 Wrote:Let me look into it. Let me see how other skins handle it. I have never used it. Do others do a complete lock down and remove their media panels?
I know that both Alaska and Rapier Qalar completely remove the media panels (or screens in Alaska's case) if kiosk mode is enabled. How others skins handle this, I don't know.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-16

After thinking it over, this is what I will do. Consider it added for V.3

Probably will have it uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

- sonicdacrack - 2010-06-16

Is there a way to not have thos little thumbs behind each section names?
I just want the names without that little image in the back...

- ekim232 - 2010-06-16

sonicdacrack Wrote:Is there a way to not have thos little thumbs behind each section names?
I just want the names without that little image in the back...

Are you talking about the collage of images on each homepage icon?

If so, you can remove the labeling, but not the images. I also created an alternate set for the skin. You can enable them under customise>homepage options. Look for use legacy icons. I think they look much better and you can turn the labels off with them as well. They will be the default in V.3