Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- sonicdacrack - 2010-06-16

Were are they located so i can rename them?

- ekim232 - 2010-06-16

You don't need to rename anything. There is an option for them to be turned on.

Setting>Customise>Home Page Options> Legacy Icons.

This replaces the ones with the pictures.

- Imokles - 2010-06-16

ekim232 Wrote:After thinking it over, this is what I will do. Consider it added for V.3
Great, thanks a lot!

- ekim232 - 2010-06-17

V.3 RELEASED - 6/16/10

-Added BluRay Rip source icon. New naming scheem below.
--All mkv's that are less than 720p and do not have a naming representation in the filename will get the Bluray Rip logo. This logo can also be represented with filename of bdrip, brrip, or bluray rip.
--All mkv's that are 720p and up with no file naming representation will get BluRay logo.

-Genre fanart. Place in Media>User_extras>Genre Fanart folder. No toggle for it.
-Movie title toggle for Wall info panel.
-New info screen for banner mode. Season window is still broken when in banner mode. This is an xbmc bug and will have to wait.
-Newly designed homepage recently added.
-New icon border for thumbs in info window. Hides the jagged edges.
-Cdart added to osd. Toggles in settings area. Cdart must be stored in album folder.
-Fanart instead of visualization toggle.
-Redesigned osd & osd settings window slightly. Toggle to have info & cdart remain in place rather than fade away into just visualization.
-Fixed alignment issues with tv show labeling in full screen video
-Fixed alignment issues with poster and movie times.
-Aligment for library is empty labels in a few windows for music
-Fixed mislabled fall back text for album and artist reviews/bio
-Made Legacy icons the default. The collage style icons are still available via settings.
-New record label logos.
-Kiosk Mode added. Under media browser settings. Removes the media panel completely.

This will be my last update until 10.5, but I will still take requests/suggestions/bugs. I did not include seasonal fanart as I said I would. Still playing around with it because I was noticing fanart glitches and I do not want to add a toggle for it. I really don't like these fanart hacks either.

**DOWNLOAD STILL ON MAIN PAGE**

Outstanding

-Music videos. I need to download some and start testing. I have never used them.
-Custom plugin and script additions to the homepage. I will wait until 10.5 for this because of the changes in plugins.
-Add on manager. Not until 10.5. I have done some personal coding to get textures/buttons/alignment in place, so it should go fast once it is offically released.

- Flomaster - 2010-06-17

Omg yes gonna load our up when I get home

oh how does one go about upgrading is there a certain method that needs to be followed?

-= jason=-

- ryan437 - 2010-06-17

yeee @ realese Sad @ seasonal fan art could u at least upload the file with the seasonal fan art that we can play with ?( if its that simple any way).

If not no worries thanks for trying

- ekim232 - 2010-06-17

ryan437 Wrote:yeee @ realese Sad @ seasonal fan art could u at least upload the file with the seasonal fan art that we can play with ?( if its that simple any way).

If not no worries thanks for trying

I will PM you a copy once I get to my pc that had it. It does work, but it flashes the fanart for a quick quick second and a picky ass like me notices.

- Flomaster - 2010-06-17

I am getting very very very slow download it seems a buttload of people are grabbing this file

-=Jason=-

- ryan437 - 2010-06-17

ekim232 Wrote:I will PM you a copy once I get to my pc that had it. It does work, but it flashes the fanart for a quick quick second and a picky ass like me notices.

hahahaa cheers mate the perfectionist in you Smile thanks for that

- ryan437 - 2010-06-17

ok I just finished testing version 3 loving the new recent list but was wondering if its suppose to be a different in that the movies have the fanart backdrop but the tvshows dont. Also what version of xbmc are you using cause sometime xbmc does not finish load it just stays there with a black screen. I am using xbmc-r28256-trunk btw.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-17

ryan437 Wrote:ok I just finished testing version 3 loving the new recent list but was wondering if its suppose to be a different in that the movies have the fanart backdrop but the tvshows dont. Also what version of xbmc are you using cause sometime xbmc does not finish load it just stays there with a black screen. I am using xbmc-r28256-trunk btw.

I am using a slightly older version (27Huh), and I ran V.3 on it for 2 weeks with no problems (actually just the way dialogs pop up, off centered). Is it only doing that black screen for this skin?

I really just want 10.5 to hit and I will get something real stable out.

The fanart is only available for movies as far as I know. I checked other skins and no one else had fanart for tv and music. Some used the tv thumb, but it looks like crap.

- ryan437 - 2010-06-18

ekim232 Wrote:I am using a slightly older version (27Huh), and I ran V.3 on it for 2 weeks with no problems (actually just the way dialogs pop up, off centered). Is it only doing that black screen for this skin?

I really just want 10.5 to hit and I will get something real stable out.

The fanart is only available for movies as far as I know. I checked other skins and no one else had fanart for tv and music. Some used the tv thumb, but it looks like crap.

ook ye i only see it happening with this skin have to close then re open not sure why it is doing it

- ekim232 - 2010-06-18

Must be your version. I don't see anyone else having problems and I personally give this out to at least 15 people to test on my similiar build and they have no issues.

- ryan437 - 2010-06-18

ook kool

- Arnaud - 2010-06-18

Legacy Dark V3 has been sent to the download area. You can get it here : http://www.xbmc.eu/telecharger/skins/47-legacy-dark-v3/download.html