Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- robinsj - 2010-08-04

can i just say..... AWESOME

- Talle - 2010-08-04

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

- cault - 2010-08-04

Hello,
I just tried the dharma version of the skin, and it seems I do not have some textures.
Here are some screenshots.

I am running version r32393-Dharma on windows 7.

Hope this can help.

From what I have seen, this will become my regular skin. Impressive work.

- ekim232 - 2010-08-04

cault Wrote:Hello,
I just tried the dharma version of the skin, and it seems I do not have some textures.
Here are some screenshots.

I am running version r32393-Dharma on windows 7.

Hope this can help.

From what I have seen, this will become my regular skin. Impressive work.

I definitely looks like you are missing some key textures. I just tried a version from my download link and it came with all necessary textures. I would recommend redownloading it and making sure it completes and all necessary files get copied to your add-on folder.

I am on winxp and r31647. This has also been the version I built and did limited testing on. I have not upgraded further, but I don't think that is the issue.

- sonic00 - 2010-08-04

Big Thanks to you ekim Smile

I will test your great skin tonight ...

- MarioXD - 2010-08-04

ohh!! awesome thanks

- thecolonel - 2010-08-05

Thanks a lot man. Is there a change log to see whats different in the .5 release? Also are there any significant differences between the Dharma and Pre-Dharma versions, as I haven't updated to Dharma yet.

- avus m3 - 2010-08-05

Downloading to check it out.

- Phuqz - 2010-08-05

Ekim,

Thank you for putting out the updated versions.

Whilst the other skins all have their charm, ever since the first release of LD I've not been able to live without it; so happy I don't have to swap to Confluence to update addons anymore Smile

Thanks again for all your hard-work.

G

- ekim232 - 2010-08-05

thecolonel Wrote:Thanks a lot man. Is there a change log to see whats different in the .5 release? Also are there any significant differences between the Dharma and Pre-Dharma versions, as I haven't updated to Dharma yet.

The main difference is the addon browser and its related features. The tweaks or fixes below relate to both versions. Sorry there are probably alot more but these are the most recent ones I can think of. I had this loaded on my htpc's for some time now and would fix problems daily as I saw them.

-Alignment for list during playlist window. Always overlapped textures.
-A lot more record label logos and naming schemes. Thanks to Ronie of the creation of these. Other skinners are welcomed to take and put in their skins.
-Wall directional arrow fixes. Should disappear once the outer edges are focused.
-Alignment issues for context menus.
-Now playing fixes.
-Fixed log in screen. Backdrop was deleted by accident.
-Fixed music osd problems that related to settings. One may be outstanding, but I did not have time to test.
-Fixed recently added problems with blank frames when loading is slow.

- thecolonel - 2010-08-05

ekim232 Wrote:The main difference is the addon browser and its related features. The tweaks or fixes below relate to both versions. Sorry there are probably alot more but these are the most recent ones I can think of. I had this loaded on my htpc's for some time now and would fix problems daily as I saw them.

-Alignment for list during playlist window. Always overlapped textures.
-A lot more record label logos and naming schemes. Thanks to Ronie of the creation of these. Other skinners are welcomed to take and put in their skins.
-Wall directional arrow fixes. Should disappear once the outer edges are focused.
-Alignment issues for context menus.
-Now playing fixes.
-Fixed log in screen. Backdrop was deleted by accident.
-Fixed music osd problems that related to settings. One may be outstanding, but I did not have time to test.
-Fixed recently added problems with blank frames when loading is slow.

Great Work. Thanks for the fixes. I'm getting a new Samsung 3D tv and I think Legacy Dark is going to look great on it, especially when I convert into 3D. Thanks again

- hardtofin - 2010-08-05

Hi Ekim,

I just installed the pre dharma version of your skin, I was able to see the menu change when I selected the skin, but then, when I tried to navigate back to the home screen I just got a black screen and then it crashed out of PLEX. Now I cant open plex at all I just get a black screen and then a crash back to desktop.

Any ideas?

thanks Smile

- pixdamix - 2010-08-05

hardtofin Wrote:Any ideas?
If plex crash, then it's plex's fault, even a bad skin shouldn't cause the mediacenter to crash.

Post a new ticket here: https://plexapp.lighthouseapp.com/projects/31804

- ekim232 - 2010-08-05

I was unaware xbmc skins worked at all in Plex. I thought they needed to be ported over and even then were not quite the same.

- sonic00 - 2010-08-06

Hi ekim.

I played a little bit with your great skin. Its awsome.

One little request. Can u make an extra option for the info panel (Multiplex View). I would like to click a button (up arrow key) to see the info panel instead of the delay ... Is that possible?