Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- ekim232 - 2010-08-10

cavemankr Wrote:Thanks for all the hard work once again ekim232!

DOWNLOAD LEGACY DARK V.1 (DHARMA)

For some reason I am unable to download the DHARMA version. I think the link at mediafire maybe broken. Pre-Dharma version is working though.

Thanks again ekim232

I just downloaded a version from both links fully. It should be all good I hope.

- sonic00 - 2010-08-10

ekim232 Wrote:What code did you change here? I just want to take a look.
Just added

Code:
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>

at "BackgroundVarsMusic", "BackgroundVarsMovies" ...

Could be wrong, but works for me Big Grin

- ekim232 - 2010-08-10

That should already be in there.

I think it is within the <includes>fullscreendimensions</includes>. I will have a look at it tonight. I tested it on mine with just movies and some images appeared to be stretched, but I think it was because if you have the top bar on it gives the illusion of it being stretched.

- cavemankr - 2010-08-11

Thanks for the reply eKim232

This is very odd. I cant seem to download it. I tried it from 3 different computers and using Internet explorer and Firefox. I still cant seem to download it although i can download the pre dharma version. It just opens up a new window and nothing on that page.

I will have to try downloading it from work.

Once again thanks for the great skin! and all your hard work.

- sonic00 - 2010-08-11

ekim232 Wrote:That should already be in there.

I think it is within the <includes>fullscreendimensions</includes>.

I guess I have the problem, because this code (home.xml) is linked to FullscreenDimensions2, where the resolution is 1280x560.

Code:
<control type="group">
     [color=red][b]<include>FullscreenDimensions2</include>[/b][/color]
     <include>Animation_BackgroundFade</include>
     <visible>Skin.HasSetting(userbg)</visible>
          <control type="multiimage">
               <include>BackgroundVarsMovies</include>
               <include>BackgroundVarsGlobal2</include>
               <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(6)</visible>
          </control>

I changed it to FullscreenDimensions and now, it works fine ...

- sonic00 - 2010-08-11

... missclicked again ^^

- ekim232 - 2010-08-11

sonic00 Wrote:I guess I have the problem, because this code (home.xml) is linked to FullscreenDimensions2, where the resolution is 1280x560.

Code:
<control type="group">
     [color=red][b]<include>FullscreenDimensions2</include>[/b][/color]
     <include>Animation_BackgroundFade</include>
     <visible>Skin.HasSetting(userbg)</visible>
          <control type="multiimage">
               <include>BackgroundVarsMovies</include>
               <include>BackgroundVarsGlobal2</include>
               <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(6)</visible>
          </control>

I changed it to FullscreenDimensions and now, it works fine ...

I forgot about that. I was playing around and never changed it back. Good catch!!

- robinsj - 2010-08-13

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner about the truehd and dtsma images. Mine just doesn't show anything, the box is empty. I use ember media manager, and in poking around, embers file names for those formats are acodec_dtsma.png/acodec_dtshr.png/acodec_truehd.png. If I took those files and just copied them into your media/flags/audio directory they show up, but they are obviously all distorted and all.... I haven't edited them to the same size of the ones you use.... Does that help?

- ekim232 - 2010-08-13

robinsj Wrote:Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner about the truehd and dtsma images. Mine just doesn't show anything, the box is empty. I use ember media manager, and in poking around, embers file names for those formats are acodec_dtsma.png/acodec_dtshr.png/acodec_truehd.png. If I took those files and just copied them into your media/flags/audio directory they show up, but they are obviously all distorted and all.... I haven't edited them to the same size of the ones you use.... Does that help?

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks so much for the info. Consider them in in the next release soon.

Just so I am clear, but please correct me if I am wrong...

acodec_dtsma - dts master audio
acodec_dtshr - not sure what that is....please help
acodec_truehd - dolby true hd

Also did you name them extactly like that or without the "acodec_" portion of it?

- robinsj - 2010-08-13

I am not really sure what dtshr is either, probably just another flavor of dts-hd.... ember uses the some icon for both...

I just named them what the nfo showed for audio, which was dtsma.png and truehd.png ...

This is really odd though, I know that they were showing up, I just went back and looked and they are blank again.... This is strange....

How does it know what image to call for, does it go by the .nfo file if there is one?

- ekim232 - 2010-08-13

robinsj Wrote:I am not really sure what dtshr is either, probably just another flavor of dts-hd.... ember uses the some icon for both...

I just named them what the nfo showed for audio, which was dtsma.png and truehd.png ...

This is really odd though, I know that they were showing up, I just went back and looked and they are blank again.... This is strange....

How does it know what image to call for, does it go by the .nfo file if there is one?

Thanks for the info. Truthfully I am not sure how xbmc reads it (embedded file format or .nfo file - which one comes firstHuh)

Maybe someone who knows more on the codec side could should some light.

- ekim232 - 2010-08-13

This request is for anyone who has good graphic design skills and could do it fairly quickly. I am hoping there is someone who is capable of creating me a nice looking logo that can then be used for my icon for the new add-on manager, startup, and a few locations within settings. Unfortunately I don't have the PS skills or eye to create nice logos and icons.

If anyone is willing to assist I would be most thankful.

- evidence87 - 2010-08-13

ekim232 Wrote:Can you give me some information on that file. Is there something in the filename such as bluray or dvdrip? Also what is the file extension.

It is an easy fix, but I just have to see what naming scheme I missed.

Ok, thanks, i will do that as soon as i get home.

Please tell what is the most optimal hardware for running xbmc? I suppose that i have weak CPU because switching between switching between the items in main menu, multiplex, poster view etc is going with some slow-downs... not smooth
My cpu is Athlon II X2 240 (2.8ghz, cache 1024x2), ram - 3gb ddr3, video - hd4650

- Malexx - 2010-08-14

For some Reason the Download Link for the Dharma Version doesnt work.
Pre Dharma does work.

- evidence87 - 2010-08-14

evidence87 Wrote:Ok, thanks, i will do that as soon as i get home.

Please tell what is the most optimal hardware for running xbmc? I suppose that i have weak CPU because switching between switching between the items in main menu, multiplex, poster view etc is going with some slow-downs... not smooth
My cpu is Athlon II X2 240 (2.8ghz, cache 1024x2), ram - 3gb ddr3, video - hd4650

The name of the file contains BDrip. I think that there's a problem...