Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- yujinha - 2010-09-03

ekim232 Wrote:Are you referring to when you play a movie and then escape back to the media window? If so, you need to have the info panels on and it seems to be working fine for me. See my screen below.

If you are referring to something else, please go into more detail or post a screen.

yea for some reason thats always blank for me. its just a black square.

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-03

Just popping in to say, great skin! Smile

- ekim232 - 2010-09-03

yujinha Wrote:yea for some reason thats always blank for me. its just a black square.

Do you have the trailers enabled?

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-04

ekim, I've ran into an issue - I have my monitor at 1080p and the video osd menu buttons are shifted to the left, not centered, and the left two are obstructed by the Current Time text.

- ekim232 - 2010-09-04

RandomXBMCUser Wrote:ekim, I've ran into an issue - I have my monitor at 1080p and the video osd menu buttons are shifted to the left, not centered, and the left two are obstructed by the Current Time text.

Can you post me a screen shot so I can see if I can replicate it?

- evidence87 - 2010-09-04

Can you tell me if there is a shortkey for audio options while playing movie or tv show? Or at least a button for popping up the info bar?

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-04

evidence87 Wrote:Can you tell me if there is a shortkey for audio options while playing movie or tv show? Or at least a button for popping up the info bar?

m should pop up the osd which has a button for audio settings.

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-05

ekim232 Wrote:Can you post me a screen shot so I can see if I can replicate it?

Seems like it only happens when there's a button for jumping to the menu on a DVD. Here's a picture:

- moviebuff - 2010-09-05

Seems when I put this skin on my Win 7 computer running XBMC Dharma beta there seems to be menu tabs and menu backdrops missing? Anyone else have this problem and know of a way to fix. Dont have the same problem on my vista computer running same XBMC version.

- ekim232 - 2010-09-05

moviebuff Wrote:Seems when I put this skin on my Win 7 computer running XBMC Dharma beta there seems to be menu tabs and menu backdrops missing? Anyone else have this problem and know of a way to fix. Dont have the same problem on my vista computer running same XBMC version.

That is not much help. Which ones? Screenshot would be helpful.

- moviebuff - 2010-09-05

It works now redownloaded the skin and works now, certainly is a wonderful skin. (probably become my default over confluence) Was missing particles like someone else had but fine now ) Out of curiousity is there a way to go into movie and show info and edit the fanart and movie covers to change to other ones like in confluence? And refresh the movie or show ? When I go into movie or tv show info it only lists the info but you cant seem to edit anything. Also is there any way in the tv show to change the poster so it isnt all scrunched up?

Oops nevermind found the edit tabs in the show info.

- moviebuff - 2010-09-05

Is there a way to enable a check mark for watched tv episodes? Doesnt seem to put a check after I watch one

Nevermind my wife pointed out to me the checkmark inside the episode picture window

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-06

RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Seems like it only happens when there's a button for jumping to the menu on a DVD. Here's a picture:

ekim, were you able to reproduce this?

Also, it seems that after playing a movie, the fanart background for the currently selected movie fades and stops showing (the standard purple bg appears) until you exit the library and go back in it.

- fr500 - 2010-09-06

Hey ekim, just some little things. In Videos on file view mode when the source is set as a tv show the only views available are wall and coverplex. I use banners and it looks terrible, is there a way to enable list view for tv shows on file view mode?

Aditionally there seems to be some overlap or alignment issue with the buttons on the OSD when playing DVDs, never been an issue before since i didn't have a DVD drive

On a ripped movie no overlap whatsoever

Finally some addones like the XBMC subtitles addon have many tabs for configuration that are not selectable when using AEON

- ekim232 - 2010-09-07

fr500 Wrote:Hey ekim, just some little things. In Videos on file view mode when the source is set as a tv show the only views available are wall and coverplex. I use banners and it looks terrible, is there a way to enable list view for tv shows on file view mode?

Aditionally there seems to be some overlap or alignment issue with the buttons on the OSD when playing DVDs, never been an issue before since i didn't have a DVD drive

On a ripped movie no overlap whatsoever

Finally some addones like the XBMC subtitles addon have many tabs for configuration that are not selectable when using AEON

I have no banner support in file mode. For me file mode is not anything worth putting time into. Create proper library and utilize xbmc for what it is meant to do.

The overlap issue is due to a bad animation I put in place for subtitle addons. I forgot another button appears when a disc is in. Already fixed this.

I will have to look into what xbmc subtitles looks like in Confluence and see why they don't show in Legacy Dark