Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- robinsj - 2010-09-29

Haven't posted in a while, sorry Ekim didn't get back to you sooner.... The dts-hd and true hd logos are a no go... not working... I have no idea what it is looking for.... If I can be of any more help let me know... and again, awesome skin...

- ekim232 - 2010-09-30

Here is V.3 for Dharma. I have been using it for awhile and I think this is about as stable as a skin needs to be. Enjoy what I am hoping is going to be the last version. I am signing off to go into hibernation as I get more into my latest creation. Thanks everyone!

V.3 HERE

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-09-30

ekim232 Wrote:Here is V.3 for Dharma. I have been using it for awhile and I think this is about as stable as a skin needs to be. Enjoy what I am hoping is going to be the last version. I am signing off to go into hibernation as I get more into my latest creation. Thanks everyone!

V.3 HERE

BIG THX ekim, for your final masterpiece!

btw: Are you still going to maintain it from time to time... ?

Best Regards,
Ubuntuf4n

Banners for TV shows - wampy1234 - 2010-10-04

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this great skin, love the shit out of it.

Just wanted to know how I get my posters to correctly display the banners as per this screenshot: http://img704.imageshack.us/i/screenshot012j.png for TV shows.

I've tried every available view in TV Shows but all of them want to display the thumb as if it were a poster.

- ekim232 - 2010-10-04

wampy1234 Wrote:Hi,

First of all, thanks for this great skin, love the shit out of it.

Just wanted to know how I get my posters to correctly display the banners as per this screenshot: http://img704.imageshack.us/i/screenshot012j.png for TV shows.

I've tried every available view in TV Shows but all of them want to display the thumb as if it were a poster.

Two ways. One way is to have your folder.jpg saved as a banner from te tvdb.com and then enabled banner mode. This will only display banners.

If you currently have all your shows saved with posters then you can go to the tvdb.com and save banners into your tv show folder and save them as banner.jpg. Then go to settings>customise>media browsers and turn on banner.jpg support. This will allow you to show posters and banners. I then have a couple of views that support them both and look the best in my opinion.

- Louike - 2010-10-04

ekim232 Wrote:Here is V.3 for Dharma. I have been using it for awhile and I think this is about as stable as a skin needs to be. Enjoy what I am hoping is going to be the last version. I am signing off to go into hibernation as I get more into my latest creation. Thanks everyone!

V.3 HERE

thanks, it still rocks!

- wampy1234 - 2010-10-05

ekim232 Wrote:Two ways. One way is to have your folder.jpg saved as a banner from te tvdb.com and then enabled banner mode. This will only display banners.

If you currently have all your shows saved with posters then you can go to the tvdb.com and save banners into your tv show folder and save them as banner.jpg. Then go to settings>customise>media browsers and turn on banner.jpg support. This will allow you to show posters and banners. I then have a couple of views that support them both and look the best in my opinion.

Using the method that shows both and it works a treat, thanks for your help and again for the great skin. Big Grin

- bandelguy - 2010-10-13

The skin is awesome. However, there are two issues I am facing using it:
1. Mp3 2.0 / AAC 2.0 is shown as Dolby 2.0 in tv shows /movies.
2. Now playing on the home screen is missing.

- ekim232 - 2010-10-13

bandelguy Wrote:The skin is awesome. However, there are two issues I am facing using it:
1. Mp3 2.0 / AAC 2.0 is shown as Dolby 2.0 in tv shows /movies.
2. Now playing on the home screen is missing.

1. I use the same naming scheme as almost every other skin for audio codecs. Most skins share the same pack. I would be interested in seeing what ember media says your files are. Can you post a screen of what Alaska or Aeon is showing?

I never coded the now playing on the homescreen. Maybe I will do in the near future.

- Tetsuo - 2010-10-14

great work ekim232! thx for the great skin!

i have the same question like wampy1234, but i don´t get it. i want the bannerview-wallview that it looks exactly like the screenshot from wampy1234. but if i enable "banner layout for tv-shows" i get only two views, but not the wallview with wide banners. if i enable "tv-banner layout ...banner.jpg", than i get more views but the wallview shows only posters.

some help would be nice Wink

greets Tetsuo

- ekim232 - 2010-10-14

Tetsuo Wrote:great work ekim232! thx for the great skin!

i have the same question like wampy1234, but i don´t get it. i want the bannerview-wallview that it looks exactly like the screenshot from wampy1234. but if i enable "banner layout for tv-shows" i get only two views, but not the wallview with wide banners. if i enable "tv-banner layout ...banner.jpg", than i get more views but the wallview shows only posters.

some help would be nice Wink

greets Tetsuo

When you do banner layout you should have all your tv shows saved with banners. Then there should be list view available and bannerplex. Bannerplex then has two layouts....max and slim. Max view turns it into the full wall and slim is the default where there is only two rows. This is also available if you store your banners as banner.jpg and use bannerplex.

- SilverJS - 2010-10-14

Ekin,

Fantastic job. I am really liking a lot of what you've did to this skin, well done.

Just a question, though - how do I enable icons for the main menu items, the ones you have in your screenshots?

Thanks!

- ekim232 - 2010-10-14

SilverJS Wrote:Ekin,

Fantastic job. I am really liking a lot of what you've did to this skin, well done.

Just a question, though - how do I enable icons for the main menu items, the ones you have in your screenshots?

Thanks!

All homepage options are located in settings>customisation>homepage options

There is a lot you can do to the homepage within the menu.

- Tetsuo - 2010-10-14

got it. thanks ekim232 for the help!

- uncertainty - 2010-10-19

BTW, this is my current skin atm and I just have one issue im trying to resolve that hopefully someone can comment on. The seek bar color when watching a video (ie the timer bar) is hard to determine where the bar is. What would I modify to brighten the seek bar color?

thanks again