Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

prince1142003 Wrote:The placement issue is there on both Aeon_fixed and Aeon_standard fonts.

I'm using r28256 (the last official nightly build before the addons merge) on Windows 7.

BTW, is there a reason Aeon_fixed isn't the default font? I just switched to it after you mentioned it, and it really does breathe a whole new life to the skin compared to Aeon_standard.

That was the way it was off of the Aeon I used as my skin base. I plan on switching it in the near future. I just got to run through the font set and make sure they are all transferred over. On my system it always brings it up as the default, but others get the old set. I made a note on the main page. I really don't know about the alignment issue. I can only guess it is a revision issue.

- paul - 2010-05-25

Great work on this skin, I really love the new Home page even more so than xperience.
I do hope you continue developing this great new skin, and thanks for releasing it....Big Grin

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

paul Wrote:Great work on this skin, I really love the new Home page even more so than xperience.
I do hope you continue developing this great new skin, and thanks for releasing it....Big Grin

This skin will be developed until I come up with something better, but I need to get this to where I want it before I start something new. So updates will be happening for a long time.....

- xecutionx - 2010-05-25

Awesome release ekim, well worth the wait.

I like everything so far, but damn, we really need to get some new, alternative sounds.

- Waffa - 2010-05-25

ekim232 Wrote:I really don't know about the alignment issue. I can only guess it is a revision issue.

There were some changes in the builds (around r27500), you need to add:
<width>....</width> to the label otherwise align won't work properly.

Most skins have this problem, so I looked in Trac what jezz did to fix the problem example:
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/29774

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

Waffa Wrote:There were some changes in the builds (around r27500), you need to add:
<width>....</width> to the label otherwise align won't work properly.

Most skins have this problem, so I looked in Trac what jezz did to fix the problem example:
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/29774

That could be a lot of work. I will have to look into it. I am pretty sure the labels on the PanelPlex view have width tags already beause they scroll, so I dont know if that is the issue there.

It will probably cause problems elsewhere.

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

xecutionx Wrote:Awesome release ekim, well worth the wait.

I like everything so far, but damn, we really need to get some new, alternative sounds.

Thanks. Glad you are liking it

Can xbmc handle multiple sound packs? I know there is only a handful out there. I just stick with the PM3 traditional ones, but it would be nice if I could quickly switch between them for a change here and there.

- Waffa - 2010-05-25

ekim232 Wrote:That could be a lot of work. I will have to look into it. I am pretty sure the labels on the PanelPlex view have width tags already beause they scroll, so I dont know if that is the issue there.

It will probably cause problems elsewhere.
It fixed all alignment issues in MiniMeedia Waffa! Big Grin

And wow just started to download your skin, 149,6 MB that is real big !!

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

Waffa Wrote:And wow just started to download your skin, 149,6 MB that is real big !!

It has genre icons (music & video), director icons, 2 flag sets, weather conditional, and a completely up to date studio set.

I just went with a complete package because if not people have to do other downloading and ask how to implement.

- xecutionx - 2010-05-25

ekim232 Wrote:Thanks. Glad you are liking it

Can xbmc handle multiple sound packs? I know there is only a handful out there. I just stick with the PM3 traditional ones, but it would be nice if I could quickly switch between them for a change here and there.

I believe there is an option in the settings, not too sure though. I'm just tired of that bursting bubble. I'll scour some other skins and see if there are any good, suitable sounds.

Once again, great release. It runs smooth when I turn off the smoke and glint animation. There is a slight lag when I enter movies, for example, but I think I'm using a more recent built (not the stable). This is on my Acer Revo. On my main machine, it's smooth as silk (well it is an OC'd e8400).

- retro11 - 2010-05-25

Thanks Ekim for a great skin, worth the wait.

I have got the alignment issues too I will try a different revision and see if that fixes it. I am also getting the writing on the home screen (Movies, Music, Pictures, etc) coming out really small about the same size as the date and time.

- fr500 - 2010-05-25

Hey awesome skin. I like it better than AEON and you give what most people want (choice)

Some little issues.

In banner mode for TV shows, the TV show information looks horrible. It should be full width with the artwork in the background instead of trying to use a thumb as a poster I guess.

If possible icon position on the home screen should be in the middle, maybe it's just me though, but I like the menus in the middle :p

There should be options to move the clock and weather to the top

Turning on the recently added on icons gets me a script failed recentlyadded.py error

Finally, on the Media Browsers section. Why is there a Low List and other browsers that aren't really available, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

All these except the first one are matter of taste. I really dig your skin and it's my skin now. Thank you very much

- fr500 - 2010-05-25

Just checked your screenshots, and I'm not getting the big text on the home screen, just a pretty small video/music/etc. text that's why it looks empty for me. Is it fixable?

- ppic - 2010-05-25

ekim232 Wrote:Thanks. Glad you are liking it

yes you can, some pack already exists, see here:
http://passion-xbmc.org/xbmc/pack-de-sons-pour-la-navigation/

- ekim232 - 2010-05-25

fr500 Wrote:In banner mode for TV shows, the TV show information looks horrible. It should be full width with the artwork in the background instead of trying to use a thumb as a poster I guess.

If possible icon position on the home screen should be in the middle, maybe it's just me though, but I like the menus in the middle :p

There should be options to move the clock and weather to the top

Turning on the recently added on icons gets me a script failed recentlyadded.py error

Finally, on the Media Browsers section. Why is there a Low List and other browsers that aren't really available, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

-I forgot about the info screen there. Will fix easily.
-The main icon on the homepage is in the middle. Thats the focused position .
-If your script is failing that is a revision issue. Fine for me.
-I am not sure what you mean about Low List. Those are toggles in the Media Browser section. If you have banner mode turned on it restricts all poster views for tv shows.