Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=74474)

- solver - 2010-09-25

marv_el Wrote:i submitted the bug and attached a debug log. there are several error messages...

thanks,
marv

Are you sure you're running 0.2.8. By the looks of the log it seems as if you're running 0.2.7. If "C:\Users\Heimat\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.audio.grooveshark\GrooveGUI.py" exists then you are running 0.2.7

- marv_el - 2010-09-25

yes, the addon manager says 0.2.8.
just deleted the grooveshark script and reinstalled it. now it works! seemed to be a cache issue.

thanks for the hint.

- gilsil - 2010-09-25

solver Wrote:Strange about the background and list - haven't seen that one before. The GS servers are sometimes a bit moody. But the script lacks a fall-back mechanism if communication with the GS server fails. I'll see if I can't do something about that. Could you post a debug log to pastebin from when you switch to visualization and back? Remember to turn on debugging both in the script and in XBMC.

hi solver,
the dark background problem never returned... it works perfectly now!
gilsil

- dominater01 - 2010-09-26

gilsil Wrote:hi solver,
the dark background problem never returned... it works perfectly now!
gilsil

fixed mine too apparently the gs-bg.jpg on ssch didnt work with the .jpg extension so i renamed it to .png and it worked perfectly
funny cuz on t3ch it has to be .jpg for it to work thats weird

For XBOX and Camelot users - solver - 2010-09-28

I've released version 0.2.8 for XBOX and Camelot. Get it here.

If you find a bug please read the first page of this thread on how to submit a bug.

- dominater01 - 2010-09-28

solver Wrote:I've released version 0.2.8 for XBOX and Camelot. Get it here.

If you find a bug please read the first page of this thread on how to submit a bug.

tried it just now it works great

2 features i request tho

1. a clear list button not just a remove song
2. save playlist not save playlist as i know how to do that

- joeranjensen - 2010-10-02

Hi, I have problems running this pluginn. When I try to run it , "Script failed" shows up on the screan. Could someone with the please take a look at my debug log, and maybe come up with a solution?

Im running Dharma beta2 in win7, my htpc is an Asrock ion330ht\bd. Here is my logfile: http://pastebin.com/ruSxTfJA

I be very gratefull if someone could help meSmile

- solver - 2010-10-03

joeranjensen Wrote:Hi, I have problems running this pluginn. When I try to run it , "Script failed" shows up on the screan. Could someone with the please take a look at my debug log, and maybe come up with a solution?

Im running Dharma beta2 in win7, my htpc is an Asrock ion330ht\bd. Here is my logfile: http://pastebin.com/ruSxTfJA

I be very gratefull if someone could help meSmile

If you're up for it could you grab the code in my svn repo? I've added some extra debugging information that should let me track down what might be wrong.

- joeranjensen - 2010-10-03

solver Wrote:If you're up for it could you grab the code in my svn repo? I've added some extra debugging information that should let me track down what might be wrong.

I`m not sure what you mean, but if you mean the debugging innside the pluginnsettings, I did that before I "logged".

- solver - 2010-10-03

joeranjensen Wrote:I`m not sure what you mean, but if you mean the debugging innside the pluginnsettings, I did that before I "logged".

Sorry, I meant doing a "svn checkout" from my repository. On the first page of this thread there's a link to my google code page where you can get the newest code. But if you're unsure on how to do it then I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the next release. Problem is that from the current log you've supplied I can't really see what the problem is, hence the need for the newest code where I've adding some extra debugging code. Unfortunately, that's the only way I can determine what's wrong.

- joeranjensen - 2010-10-03

solver Wrote:Sorry, I meant doing a "svn checkout" from my repository. On the first page of this thread there's a link to my google code page where you can get the newest code. But if you're unsure on how to do it then I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the next release. Problem is that from the current log you've supplied I can't really see what the problem is, hence the need for the newest code where I've adding some extra debugging code. Unfortunately, that's the only way I can determine what's wrong.

Thats okSmile Im very unsure how to do that, so I think I`ll wait for the next release then.

- marv_el - 2010-10-06

afaik the only way to close grooveshark is by pressing "esc". first time i used it i was irritated, because i couldn't find an "exit" or "close" button.

mind if you add it in the side-menu?

regards,
marv

- solver - 2010-10-06

marv_el Wrote:afaik the only way to close grooveshark is by pressing "esc". first time i used it i was irritated, because i couldn't find an "exit" or "close" button.

mind if you add it in the side-menu?

regards,
marv

That should be possible. But I'd appreciate if you could put it in my issue tracker (see first post) and label it as an enhancement. That way I have a better chance of remembering it ;-)

search function - gaucho - 2010-10-06

for me the search function doesnt work either i reported the bug with debug logs hope you can help and thanks a lot in advance

- solver - 2010-10-06

gaucho Wrote:for me the search function doesnt work either i reported the bug with debug logs hope you can help and thanks a lot in advance
You didn't turn on debugging in the script so I'm missing some info in the log. Could you upload a new log with debugging enabled?