[RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script (/showthread.php?tid=74912)
- ppic - 2010-08-08 20:38
ok i'll try to update thx
- ppic - 2010-08-10 00:26
some update on my progress
- mcborzu - 2010-08-10 01:21
refrech a single logo now replace cache (will reload skin to take change immediately)
- ppic - 2010-08-10 20:54
now available in official repo
you can now include it in your dependency
- isamu.dragon - 2010-08-12 01:14
ppic Wrote:now available in official repo
Can't find it in the Addon Manager
- ppic - 2010-08-12 01:26
it python librairy available for skinners
- mcborzu - 2010-08-15 01:24
Is there any way when running the script via the info screen that we can pull that actuall image rather than the url?
- ppic - 2010-08-15 01:49
not without including some gui in script, i want to keep it simple
- giantpopples - 2010-08-22 04:58
I have a bug with the logos for the different views in TV Shows (using Night, mod Confluence or any other sskin that support TV logos), even ppic script doesn't work.. (tried version 1.4 and 2.0).
Here are my problems :
- For ppic's plugin : I use a central mysql DB so the plugin does not work
- More generally several of my tvshows are across 2 or 3 hdd, i added in every show folder the right logo.png, it works well where TV show path is unique but when the path is on multiple folders it can't load logo. png ..
What can i do ? Is there a simple fix for it ?
Thank you very much for you superb skin and great plugin
- ppic - 2010-08-22 05:26
well, i've never made skin lol !
can you post a debug log