Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script (/showthread.php?tid=74912)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-12

ppic Wrote:are you using authentification on your share?
No, no username or password is required to access the drive. Should I make it that way and then add the username/password to a file, or is it fine not having it as required?

Thanks for taking the time to help.

- ppic - 2011-03-13

my thought is that currently, appletv doesn't have smb write access, as i don't use appletv, i can't state how it is.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-13

ppic Wrote:my thought is that currently, appletv doesn't have smb write access, as i don't use appletv, i can't state how it is.
My AppleTV is able to export its library to the drive without problems though for both Movies/TVshows and Music. No problems at all exporting, fanart, NFO etc... so surely it must have write access?

I am assuming nothing in my log stands out then? Is there somewhere within the script where you could add that it used a username/password and then when I run it it would force connection using that?

Very strange as like I said the AppleTV can definitely write to the drive.

- ppic - 2011-03-13

yes, but as i've heard, python doesn't have access to vfs, i don't know if it's working now.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-13

Where do we go from here then mate?

- ppic - 2011-03-13

i've seen there's a python librairy to access smb for atv2, the best would be that a dev with atv2 submit me a patch, it would be easier as i can't test it...

if no one do that, you'll have to wait because i can't go in it for now, i'm too busy.

- nikc0069 - 2011-03-16

Had a similar problem with the subtitle downloader. Specified a local path on the atv2 and it was happy again.

- stoli - 2011-03-20

@ppic - I'm trying to setup separate download buttons for:

Logos
Poster
Banner
Landscape
Clearart

But it's not working as desired, here are is the code I am using (each in separate button controls)
Code:
Logo:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=True,showthumb=False)</onclick>
Poster:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=False,poster=poster.jpg)</onclick>
Banner:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=False,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>
Landscape:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=False,logo=False,showthumb=landscape.jpg)</onclick>
ClearArt:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=True,logo=False)</onclick>

Logo, Poster and Banner worked fine. When I try Landscape it just tells me:

Summary 73 Shows
Downloaded: thumb: 0
Found: thumb: 2

Similar results with the ClearArt, though it reports finding 47 thumbs.

Ideas? Can this even be done?

- ppic - 2011-03-20

please post debug.log

- stoli - 2011-03-20

Here you go =- removed

Thanks,

- stoli - 2011-03-22

Hate to be a bother, but any idea on this one ppic?

thanks,

- ppic - 2011-03-22

and i believe that i will work just if you add logo in both, that's my error, i've forgot to change that so script isn't getting xml from lockstock if logo are deactivated, should work with that, please try and report.

line 247 in default.py :
Code:
if self.clearart or self.show_thumb and not self.lockstock_xml:
                    if DEBUG: print "### get xbmcstuff xml"
                    self.get_lockstock_xml()

replace the commented part in the script.

also, please change your trakt password, it's in clear in you log.

no problem for the bump, i've forgoted you.

- stoli - 2011-03-22

ppic Wrote:and i believe that i will work just if you add logo in both, that's my error, i've forgot to change that so script isn't getting xml from lockstock if logo are deactivated, should work with that, please try and report.

line 247 in default.py :
Code:
                    self.get_lockstock_xml()

also, please change your trakt password, it's in clear in you log.

Thanks - will give it a go. Don't like programs that save passwords in log files!

- stoli - 2011-03-23

ppic Wrote:and i believe that i will work just if you add logo in both, that's my error, i've forgot to change that so script isn't getting xml from lockstock if logo are deactivated, should work with that, please try and report.

line 247 in default.py :
Code:
                    self.get_lockstock_xml()

New Error: http://pastebin.com/7ufumqmL

Edit: When I addded logo=true it did not help...

- ppic - 2011-03-23

yes, of course, you haven't done what i tell you!
you have to replace the commented code by the one i gaved !