Kodi Community Forum
MOD in progress - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: MOD in progress (/showthread.php?tid=75426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- eckstheory - 2010-08-06

Bkam Wrote:My bad , yes subtitles is working, its this addon that we use soo we can DL subtitles i was talking about Smile
, but the skin need a button soo i can download the sub , its that one you are missing

for this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75437&highlight=open+subtitles

it is in the orginal Night skin

yip thats missing ill get it in for next update bud Big Grin

wait im lying it is in there its under golbal settings. however the osd panel I made hides the subs option so that is what Ill fix for nixt time.

- Ram2000 - 2010-08-10

I have just been looking through your music showcase view and it points to a folder-focus.png about six times however this file does not exsist.
Should this be a overlay for the highlighted CD or for all the cds but its ust not infront of the folder.jpg ?

- eckstheory - 2010-08-10

Ram2000 Wrote:I have just been looking through your music showcase view and it points to a folder-focus.png about six times however this file does not exsist.
Should this be a overlay for the highlighted CD or for all the cds but its ust not infront of the folder.jpg ?

I forgot all about that, I messing around with what kind of texture I wanted and forgot to finish it lol Anyway there is a folder-focus1.png if you delete the 1 it will do until next update.

- hydog - 2010-08-15

just curious --- two issues:

1) See attached where it is showing the TV Information overlayed on top of the screen

2) Not as important - as it may be my issue - but some shows don't have the thumbnail image of the episode (see attached for "blank" window)

Sorry for the cruddy image..

Love the skin BTW...good job

- eckstheory - 2010-08-16

hydog Wrote:just curious --- two issues:

1) See attached where it is showing the TV Information overlayed on top of the screen

2) Not as important - as it may be my issue - but some shows don't have the thumbnail image of the episode (see attached for "blank" window)

1) I dont get that problem. The only thing I can think off is that your using an earlier build(camalot) and since alot of things have changed since then that could be the issue, so upgrade to latest nightly build and you should be fine.

2) If the scraped data doesnt have a thumbnail then it can show as missing. However XBMC can generate a thumbnail from the video itself by going to: settings>video>file lists>extract thumbnails and video information.

Hope that helps bud and glad you enjoying the skin.

- hydog - 2010-08-18

eckstheory Wrote:1) I dont get that problem. The only thing I can think off is that your using an earlier build(camalot) and since alot of things have changed since then that could be the issue, so upgrade to latest nightly build and you should be fine.

2) If the scraped data doesnt have a thumbnail then it can show as missing. However XBMC can generate a thumbnail from the video itself by going to: settings>video>file lists>extract thumbnails and video information.

Hope that helps bud and glad you enjoying the skin.

K - as an FYI -- i am running the xbmcfreak newest version of LiveCD....so maybe it is a bit buggy... I will have to do a bug repost and paste my details accordingly...no worries - it doesn't take away from me using the skin...

- Graphicsgod - 2010-09-05

Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Please Wink.

- eckstheory - 2010-09-08

Graphicsgod Wrote:Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Update!!.. Please Wink.

lol Im working on redesigning some things. Its coming along slowly cant tell you when it will be ready as Im not settled on a style choice yet. Im hoping to be finished within a month or so.

- Oddsodz - 2010-09-21

I Am looking forward to seen how this turns out

- eckstheory - 2010-10-04

updated to 0.50

Added: Redesign of home page.
Added: Retexturing of banner view.
Added: little touch ups here and there:
Removed recently added as Ive not really started on it.
Added: panning City view to homepage.(Just for something different)

As always this is a work in progress and you WILL find bugs and other hickups.

- Graphicsgod - 2010-10-04

eckstheory Wrote:updated to 0.50

Added: Redesign of home page.
Added: Retexturing of banner view.
Added: little touch ups here and there:
Removed recently added as Ive not really started on it.
Added: panning City view to homepage.(Just for something different)

As always this is a work in progress and you WILL find bugs and other hickups.

Sweet an update! I downloaded the latest ver. and I have good things and bad things to say..

I like the new menu, but the info needs to be moved to the top on top of the skyline image. As of now it sits on top of the Menu text.

And what happened to the animated info screen for the movies and all the different views?!? That was soo bad ass! This vers. looks too much like aeon or night. And too plain BTW Sad.

Either way keep up the good work and I'll keep an eye on this one!

Graphicsgod Wrote:Sweet an update! I downloaded the latest ver. and I have good things and bad things to say..

I like the new menu, but the info needs to be moved to the top on top of the skyline image. As of now it sits on top of the Menu text.

And what happened to the animated info screen for the movies and all the different views?!? That was soo bad ass! This vers. looks too much like aeon or night. And too plain BTW Sad.

Either way keep up the good work and I'll keep an eye on this one!

Ok what info are you talking about that sits ontop of the menu?

Poster view is still in there although I have noticed alot of things going wrong with it since i updated to beta2.

And as for being plain its almost exactly the same as it was before but with better textures and animations. Like the home menu animations for example, I dont see how you can brand those as plain?

- Oddsodz - 2010-10-04

I Took a look at this today. I Liked a lot of it. But the 2 things I really missed was the use of "Extra Fan Art" as backgrounds (yes I know you are using "thumbs1.jpg/thumbs2.jpg/thumbs3.jpg/and so on in the Left big panel - I Loved that) when in the movie's library. And the use of "Ken-Burns/Animation" effect of backgrounds. I Hope in time you will add them as features to your skin.

Oddsodz Wrote:I Took a look at this today. I Liked a lot of it. But the 2 things I really missed was the use of "Extra Fan Art" as backgrounds (yes I know you are using "thumbs1.jpg/thumbs2.jpg/thumbs3.jpg/and so on in the Left big panel - I Loved that) when in the movie's library. And the use of "Ken-Burns/Animation" effect of backgrounds. I Hope in time you will add them as features to your skin.

which view doesnt have the extra fanart?

- Oddsodz - 2010-10-05

eckstheory Wrote:which view doesnt have the extra fanart?

The Movie view called "Posters". I Would wish to be able to see more of the background fanart when all the animation (meaning the poster has done it's moving up and right animation and the info is displayed) has done it's part and for it to use the "Extra Fan Art" system as the background. Also I wish to see the overlay that darkens the background be more transparent so you can see the fanart more when all the animation has done.

I See that the movie view "Showcase" has it. And that is has the use of "Ken-Burns/Animation" effect on backgrounds. So it's there.