Kodi Community Forum
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) (/showthread.php?tid=75437)

debug log - voguemaster - 2012-01-30

amet Wrote:Big Grin , icefilms not working again??

Did you take a look at the debug log ? I specifically noted that I tried using a local video file and use the add-on to find subtitles in subscenter. Its a simple fix to add that key to the url..

I'm not talking about icefilms since you don't want that.

- amet - 2012-01-30

voguemaster Wrote:Did you take a look at the debug log ? I specifically noted that I tried using a local video file and use the add-on to find subtitles in subscenter. Its a simple fix to add that key to the url..

I'm not talking about icefilms since you don't want that.

it was for elvisramalho but ronie edited it

- castortray - 2012-01-30

castortray Wrote:I have an error with Napiprojekt on ATV2:

using SMB path

Code:
17:06:15 T:152563712  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:06:16 T:152563712  NOTICE: []
17:06:16 T:126214144   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Napiprojekt/service.py", line 33, in run
                                                self.result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Napiprojekt/service.py", line 47, in set_filehash
                                                d.update(open(path,"rb").read(10485760))
                                            IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'smb://READYSHARE/USB_Storage/Atv2_Eden/Black Swan (2010)/Black Swan CD1.avi'
17:06:24 T:109940736   ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles
17:06:42 T:155893760  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:06:43 T:155893760  NOTICE: []
17:06:43 T:123191296   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                              File "/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Napiprojekt/service.py", line 33, in run
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Napiprojekt/service.py", line 47, in set_filehash
                                            IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'smb://READYSHARE/USB_Storage/Atv2_Eden/Black Swan (2010)/Black Swan CD1.avi'
17:06:48 T:109940736   ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles
17:06:52 T:123723776   ERROR: CDVDPlayerAudio::DecodeFrame - Decode Error. Skipping audio packet
17:06:52 T:123723776 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
17:06:59 T:155893760 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:06:59 T:155893760  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:07:00 T:155893760  NOTICE: []
17:07:00 T:156426240   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                                self.run()

using NFS path

Code:
17:34:32 T:135684096   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                                self.run()
                                            IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'nfs://192.168.2.11/DataVolume/Public/Shared Videos/Real Steel (2011)/Real Steel.avi'

should I install something additional ?
or what could be wrong ?

I test it on Eden beta 1 version

thanks for any tips

can someone please check it ?

thanks in advance

- amet - 2012-01-30

castortray Wrote:can someone please check it ?

thanks in advance

As far as I remember, napiprojekt only works with local files, no way to do it with smb/nfs/afp

- castortray - 2012-01-31

amet Wrote:As far as I remember, napiprojekt only works with local files, no way to do it with smb/nfs/afp

But it works on windows with smb and nfs path without any problems, that's why I'm asking for help

- amet - 2012-01-31

castortray Wrote:But it works on windows with smb and nfs path without any problems, that's why I'm asking for help

Please post full debug log of it failing on ios, and full debug log of it working on windows. Use pastebin, never c/p logs here

- Dreamup - 2012-01-31

Can those sites be added to the xbmc subtitles please if possible?
http://www.tvsubtitles.net/
http://www.moviesubtitles.org/
http://www.subs4free.com/ (best Greek & English subtitle db)

Thanks in advance

- herrflick - 2012-02-01

macf1an Wrote:that's a feat of boxee navi-x only (so far)

thanks! Smile

- tbird2340 - 2012-02-01

This is my most used addon.. I should have checked before I upgraded to Eden Beta 2.. Any way to get this working in it?

Thanks

- RuneRuler - 2012-02-01

Thank you for this Fantastic script!

I have a problem running Eden though. It wont work, as far as i can tell its because I am one of those weird People with a surname spelled "Løkke"

I have tested with a new Win 7 pro 64 User named "Rune" and the script works.

What is baffling is that the script works perfectly on xbmc-10.1.exe with the "løkke" user name.

I have tried to read all pages in this thread to find a sollution, alas im either blind or none is presented...

Now it is very inconvenient for me to have to log on as a different user to use the best media center on the planet!

Is there any way to solve this for a long time XBMC fan?

Thank you in advance for any help!

- ImmoNL - 2012-02-01

taxigps Wrote:Hi, Amet:

1. I have wrote a new service 'Shooter' for XBMC Subtitles.

Shooter.cn (Chinese and English subs only)

2. Need to modify line 306 in gui.py to check chinese filename:

from
Code:
if ((sub_ext == ".sub") and (os.path.exists(file[:-3]+"idx"))):
to
Code:
if ((sub_ext == ".sub") and (os.path.exists(unicode(file[:-3]+"idx", 'utf-8')))):

3. Happy Chinese New Year!!!Smile

taxigps

Hi,
sorry to be a newb on jump in on this.
I uploaded the shooter folder to
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Shooter on ATV2.
and modified the gui.py as mentioned.
I do however not see Shooter.cn appear as a source for subtitles.
I am using an ATV2 if that it relevant.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

- mil0sh - 2012-02-01

Thank you for excellent script!

I just wanted to inform you that Titlovi is not working anymore, because they did a website redesign. Can you fix script, please?

- emosbek - 2012-02-02

This is awesome! My wife (not the most technical person in the world) figurer out how to use this add-on while i were at work. Just love it!!!

But one question for the author (amet), is it possible to add the subtitles from http://www.norsub.com? I'm more than willing to pay you for your time (if not, how about a donation to XBMC? I'm desperate)Blush!

- mrto - 2012-02-02

ImmoNL Wrote:Hi,
sorry to be a newb on jump in on this.
I uploaded the shooter folder to
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/lib/services/Shooter on ATV2.
and modified the gui.py as mentioned.
I do however not see Shooter.cn appear as a source for subtitles.
I am using an ATV2 if that it relevant.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Did you edit "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/settings.xml" as well?
Simply add following line:
Code:
<setting id="Shooter" type="bool" label="Shooter.cn" default="false"/>
in
Code:
<category label="30103">
section.

the "not to talk about" addon problem - subixonfire - 2012-02-02

if i got this correct the problem is that subtitle addon searches for this

Code:
[XBMC Subtitles-services.Podnapisi.service] - Search for [rsapi.cgi?sub=download&fileid=3101529158&filename=The.Hangover.DVDRip.XviD_DoNE.avi&dlauth=C245826FB904F2314C99C749603260BF769415C111398FBD408BB1F272F1D26DAC1749C298AE4F3B0D4BBA7ED653F44B94848198D7942F2E291BA3FD5DAC6CE07E6D8BC5AFD7C35CB61AF863B82334E5C245826FB904F2314C99C749603260BF769415C111398FBD408BB1F272F1D26D3F2A732A85F08C6E98E793B05368EB42

instead of this

Code:
The.Hangover.DVDRip.XviD_DoNE.avi

full log here ***removed, log contains link to rapidshare illegal content***

thank you for your help in advance...

ps: sorry for my bad english. Blush