Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

playing video - HydroDiOxide - 2011-11-26

The mute icon does some strange things to the positioning of date and time. Also when browsing the library in slide mode while playing a movie, the mute icon messes things up (movie title and play time).

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

Sranshaft Wrote:Links are found within the thread. The latest version should be http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/script.watchlist-0.1.2.zip
The Watchlist add-on is also available on the pre-Eden XBMC repo. The skin has it set as on of it's dependencies, so (it should) be installed automatically if it isn't present yet.

canadave Wrote:Hi, has anyone got Cinema Experience successfully running with reFocus 0.9.3 or 0.9.4? I've tried both, and though the "Cinema" button shows up in the Movie Information screen, if I press it, nothing happens--in fact XBMC freezes and I have to reboot.
The Cinema Experience script has been hit or miss for me on many occassions, also with other skins that support it. It made my XBMC hang as well. At the moment it is working for me though... in reFocus and other skins I tested on.

publicENEMY Wrote:i also have cinema experience problem with refocus in the previous version. i guess its not fixed. anyway, the svn repository is empty.
What do you mean by empty SVN? Do you mean reFocus' repo?

loggio Wrote:Did that to me... I went to cinema script & enabled 'pre eden' now it works

EDIT:
seems it is the skin that is broken in regard to cinema experience. Jeroen, can you look inti this ?
So, it is working for you? Or did it work on another skin when enabling "pre-Eden" in the script?

HydroDiOxide Wrote:Is it me or is the release year of a movie missing from the library view since the 094 release? Shame since it is also missing from the info screen. I like the new edit button on this screen.
That would be an oversight when I implemented skin variables, release year will return.

HydroDiOxide Wrote:The mute icon does some strange things to the positioning of date and time. Also when browsing the library in slide mode while playing a movie, the mute icon messes things up (movie title and play time).
Cheers, should be fixed on git

- loggio - 2011-11-26

Jeroen, cinema expeience works on all skins ive tried except yours. I changed it to pre eden, it works once then hangs if i try and use it again. If i restart xbmc it works once again then hangs if i try it again. Without pre eden selected in the cenima addon options it hangs on every attempt... But if i change to another skin, rapier for example, it works every time without fail. Seems to be just on refocus... Maybe have a look at scarfas code used in rapier, as i can vouch for that skin working correctly

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

Well, there isn't a whole lot that can be done different really, the code is just these three lines:

PHP Code:
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<
onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<
onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick

I checked Rapier just to be sure, and the code is exactly the same already. So, I'm pretty much at loss Huh
Maybe a debug log can provide some insight

- loggio - 2011-11-26

Hmm weird... I'll look into it a bit more see if i find something.

- Galefury - 2011-11-26

Thanks for the update, Jeroen. One thing I've noticed, when in tv shows library, if one show has more then one season, it says "tv show season 1" instead of the name of the show.

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

Galefury Wrote:Thanks for the update, Jeroen. One thing I've noticed, when in tv shows library, if one show has more then one season, it says "tv show season 1" instead of the name of the show.

Hm, is this on season or episode level? I can't seem to reproduce or I'm not looking at the same spot. Could you post a screenshot?

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

I've been playing around with a different approach to using the Watchlist addon.

The idea would be that optionally going into tv shows from the home menu, you would be lead into the watchlist add-on right away.

So it will list the shows you're currently watching, and when you go left past the first show listed there would be three custom entries:

From left to right:
  1. New episodes - Will lead to "recently added episodes"
  2. In progress - Will list all episodes you haven't finished watching
  3. all - Will lead to the regular tv show listing (like it currently is when selecting "browse" in the home tv show submenu

The thumbs used for those custom entries would be replaced by something more appropriate of course.

I was wondering about people's thoughts on this. As it would probably mean the current watchlist implementation to be dropped.
    I'm not sure about it yet, but I thought it would be a pretty intuitive way to select what you want to watch. It feels more integrated to me and functions as a sort of hub.

- Galefury - 2011-11-26

- canadave - 2011-11-26

Jeroen Wrote:The Cinema Experience script has been hit or miss for me on many occassions, also with other skins that support it. It made my XBMC hang as well. At the moment it is working for me though... in reFocus and other skins I tested on.

Jeroen, thanks very much. Can I just ask...did you test it on an ATV2, or some other platform instead? It's not working for me on my ATV2.

I'll try testing it on my Mac, and also I'll post a debug log, once I get a chance...either tonight or tomorrow.

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

Galefury Wrote:...
I see, should be fixed on git, cheers

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

canadave Wrote:Jeroen, thanks very much. Can I just ask...did you test it on an ATV2, or some other platform instead? It's not working for me on my ATV2.

I'll try testing it on my Mac, and also I'll post a debug log, once I get a chance...either tonight or tomorrow.

No, I haven't tested it on ATV2, you're welcome to send one my way Wink
Cheers

- canadave - 2011-11-26

Jeroen Wrote:No, I haven't tested it on ATV2, you're welcome to send one my way Wink
Cheers

haha, I'll see what I can do Wink Thanks.

- Galefury - 2011-11-26

Jeroen Wrote:I see, should be fixed on git, cheers

Sorry for being a PITA, but I downloaded variables.xml file and replaced the one I had and now there is an issue with tv shows with a single season. See screenshot attached.

- Jeroen - 2011-11-26

Galefury Wrote:Sorry for being a PITA, but I downloaded variables.xml file and replaced the one I had and now there is an issue with tv shows with a single season. See screenshot attached.

Weird. It does the same for me, but when I press to reload the skin, then it works like it should. Will have to look into it a little deeper.