Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

Font fix - umOuch - 2011-11-28

That is PERFECT!

So far all my other add ons look fine, and Navi is back on tv. YOU'DA man.

Thank you again for the quick fix to this issue.

- canadave - 2011-11-28

Just to tie up a loose end regarding reFocus and difficulties running the Cinema Experience addon. I posted a debug log to the CE addon thread, and giftie (the developer) posted this back:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=946571&postcount=1791

So it appears it's something regarding XBMC, not the addon. Nor this skin obviously Smile Hopefully someone will address giftie's trac comments and come up with a solution.

- loggio - 2011-11-28

Jeroen Wrote:EDIT: logos pushed to git. Wasn't able to find a suitable image for 7 Digital, so I used the generic 7 logo until I find a good base image or have time creating a custom version.

thanks heaps for that

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-11-28

Good morning to all of you from the sunny today Greece
I just install this skin. It looks very interesting
Two questions

1. How can i enable the Home Screen in Horizontal instead of vertical?
2. Why i can not see my movie's collection thumbs?

Ths for your attention

- kyotocafe - 2011-11-28

Jeroen Wrote:I just need new things to keep me going Big Grin

Been working on support for Ronie's excellent GlobalSearch script, check it it out if you haven't yet.

I started on it some time ago, time to finish it. All preliminary as always.

I have to say that it looks really nice, it is a very nice implementation and it suits very well the style of the skin.
Maybe I would choose the TV shows row to be on top, and the Movies at the bottom. It would match better the current watchlist view. Besides, I watch more TV shows than Movies Smile . Any chance that this could be implemented for Music as well?

- Sranshaft - 2011-11-28

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning to all of you from the sunny today Greece
Two questions

Ths for your attention

Hello from sunny-ish Australia.

1. You can't. You'll need to find a mod to do that.
2. Make sure you've scanned your collection into the library.

- Jeroen - 2011-11-28

kyotocafe Wrote:I have to say that it looks really nice, it is a very nice implementation and it suits very well the style of the skin.
Maybe I would choose the TV shows row to be on top, and the Movies at the bottom. It would match better the current watchlist view. Besides, I watch more TV shows than Movies Smile . Any chance that this could be implemented for Music as well?

Yeah, in the picture only movies and tv shows are visible, but when you scroll down there's results too for episodes, music videos, artists, albums and songs (you can determine what should be included in the search results in the add-on's settings)

It's going to need a visual indicator to show that there's more results available.

- kyotocafe - 2011-11-28

Jeroen Wrote:Yeah, in the picture only movies and tv shows are visible, but when you scroll down there's results too for episodes, music videos, artists, albums and songs (you can determine what should be included in the search results in the add-on's settings)

It's going to need a visual indicator to show that there's more results available.

Ahhh, I see, it's very nice then.
Being able to choose what will be included in the results will satisfy all user's needs. Without having tried it yet I have to say that I really like the concept and the implementation by the looks.

- kyotocafe - 2011-11-28

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning to all of you from the sunny today Greece
Two questions

Ths for your attention

Personally I find more convenient the vertical screen, being able to see all the menu options at one glance makes it more productive in my case.

- Bram77 - 2011-11-28

How can I access the installed addons for the related categories if homescreen submenus are disabled?

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-11-28

@ sransaft
@ kyotocafe
Thanks both for your attention
I am saying Horizontal because my remote control does not work in vertical

- loggio - 2011-11-28

Jeroen,

Smart playlist views are all there now, however thumbnail view does not work.

Cheers,
Loggio

- xm41907 - 2011-11-29

Since the update your skin has been broken for me. It tried updating automatically and now, nothing. It's not listed under my skins anymore and fails to install through the repo or via zip. I can't even get the older versions to install. I'm on Openelec pre-eden.

- aremar2k2 - 2011-11-29

Hey Jeroen,

First off thanks for this wonderful skin, I've been using it for about a year now and it has come a long way. I just have one concern. I miss the Grid View for addons. It was very useful for TWiT, Icefilms and other video addons. Is there any way I can get them back? I'm not much of a coder but if you can show me in the right direction, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance.

Some ATV2 issues - umOuch - 2011-11-29

Jeroen, as always... I love the skin and it is my go to! During the past week, with the two updates, I have had growing issues with this skin on the ATV2. It started crashing every time I used IceLibrary. Of course I first assumed it an issue with the add-on or even the nighties I was using so I did:

-factory restore
-fresh install

All to no avail. Last night I decided to try a different skin and surprisingly, with confluence, everything worked perfectly. I was able to do everything. I thought, perhaps, everything was back to normal... went back to reFocus, and it crashed shortly after using iceLibrary.

I am happy to post logs if you tell me which one to post.
I am happy to help trouble shoot, as THIS IS THE PREMIER SKIN FOR ATV's
I am happy to do a little dance and chant if you think it would help.

Let me know, and... again... thanks for your hard work THAT YOU DO FOR FREE.$$$Angry$$$