Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- Jeroen - 2010-07-19

Galefury Wrote:Can movie duration be displayed as 1h:32min instead of 92min ?

No it can't. Since some time ago XBMC no longer gets the duration from the scraper but from the actual file itself. And that can currently only be shown in minutes. I expect and hope to see flexible time notation in XBMC at some point though.

- Jeroen - 2010-07-19

Kolabor Wrote:While I was translating reFocus I've found this:
PHP Code:
<string id="31127">Starring</string>
<
string id="31127">Min</string
Should those ID numbers be the same Jeroen?

Hi Kolabor, no you can delete the first one, it is unused.

- tungmeister - 2010-07-19

another little thing i've noticed is that the dialog to notify when addon updates are available is missing.

- Ayla - 2010-07-19

Is the cpu/fps fix included in 0.8.6?

- Jeroen - 2010-07-19

tungmeister Wrote:another little thing i've noticed is that the dialog to notify when addon updates are available is missing.
Hm, indeed. Good catch. Weird

Ayla Wrote:Is the cpu/fps fix included in 0.8.6?
Yes

- dratstab - 2010-07-19

I very much like the big list view for episodes. Any chance you could do a similar view for music artists?

Thank you for a great skin!

- Jeroen - 2010-07-19

dratstab Wrote:I very much like the big list view for episodes. Any chance you could do a similar view for music artists?

Thank you for a great skin!

You're welcome. The viewtype works well for episodes because the episodes have (or should have) short, to the point, plot descriptions. Reading long pieces of text like artist descriptions within that relatively small area isn't exactly ideal. So I don't know how the view would work well for artists really.

- *Raj* - 2010-07-20

Just wanted to say that I've downloaded the latest version and it's perfect. Smile

- sandman4sure - 2010-07-20

Don't know if you have seen my message about the clock and update status overlapping before, but here is a pic to show it:

- Jeroen - 2010-07-20

Yeah I've been meaning to look into that. I'll do it for 0.8.7
Cheers

- ext23 - 2010-07-20

is it possible to update from the previous version to the new version in the update manager?

- TerranQ - 2010-07-20

First off, great skin, but I have a couple of suggestions/questions for you:
1) Do you plan on including the tv show logos a la night? I've modded mine to include this
2) In movie gallery view, can you include the resolution and codec information? I've modded mine to have the studio logo, resolution image, and codec information under the duration
3) Can you implement clearart/poster/thumbnail on pause? Again, I've modded it to include this
As I said, I've modded my copy to include everything I want, but it would be so much nicer (and save me a lot of headaches lol) if it were included

One other suggestion-the volume and progress bars. The green colour doesn't seem to fit the skin. Why not blue, like the rest of the skin? Also, the volume dialog, in my opinion, is too "fat". I would lose the "Volume" label (we already know it's the volume label, we pressed the volume key to bring it up), and halve the height of it.

As I said, love the skin, just my two cents on it

- Jeroen - 2010-07-20

ext23 Wrote:is it possible to update from the previous version to the new version in the update manager?

If you're talking about the install from zip option. Yeah I would assume so, haven't really tried it myself.

- Jeroen - 2010-07-20

TerranQ Wrote:First off, great skin, but I have a couple of suggestions/questions for you:
1) Do you plan on including the tv show logos a la night? I've modded mine to include this
I don't really see any function to them to be honest. Because you will always need to display the show title in text when there's no logo available. It's nice and all, but a bit too gimmicky for my taste.

Quote:2) In movie gallery view, can you include the resolution and codec information? I've modded mine to have the studio logo, resolution image, and codec information under the duration
Resolution I will add, but no codec information. It's not a factor in the choosing of a movie, so that kind of information belongs in the info dialog.

Quote:3) Can you implement clearart/poster/thumbnail on pause? Again, I've modded it to include this
As I said, I've modded my copy to include everything I want, but it would be so much nicer (and save me a lot of headaches lol) if it were included
Sorry but I'm not planning to.

Quote:One other suggestion-the volume and progress bars. The green colour doesn't seem to fit the skin. Why not blue, like the rest of the skin?
It's always good to have a primary color and an accent color. The green comes back in several other elements.

Thanks

- sandman4sure - 2010-07-20

What I like about this skin is the simplicity, so glad to see that there won't be any extrathumbs / clearart / logo (it's already in the tv-show poster, so why add it another time?) and other stuff in it.

Using this skin since the first reFocus release and really like it!

Great job, thanks again.