Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- kirillis - 2011-01-21

loggio Wrote:IF, and that's a big IF (because I don't see it happening) but if watched indicators were to be implemented and home menu changed to that of the screenshot posted on a few earlier posts then I would be completely sold on this skin.

but you can put the tv shows and movies item on the homescreen. and backgrounds can be changed as well, i have a slideshow (5sec intervall) with some nice hd background pictures at the moment. i think with the next release jeroen will add the possibility to change the grafics of the skin as well, i hope its coming soon Wink

- YaPaY - 2011-01-21

kirillis Wrote:but you can put the tv shows and movies item on the homescreen.

How i do that?

- kirillis - 2011-01-21

YaPaY Wrote:How i do that?

try to put this home.xml file in your skin.refocus/720p folder, overwrite the old one. maybe make a backup before!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJP3R4RC

- YaPaY - 2011-01-21

Thank you very much kirillis

- Sranshaft - 2011-01-21

If anyone has been watching the PseudoTV addon thread, things are shaping up quite nicely. Jason's got the EPG working smoothly and it's all coming together for those who miss watching TV but don't or can't use the PVR branch of XBMC. To that end I've created a skin for it that ties everything together.

Files can be downloaded from here. Extract the files and drop them in your %appdata%\XMBC\addons folder and you're set to go.

- Jeroen - 2011-01-21

Sranshaft Wrote:If anyone has been watching the PseudoTV addon thread, things are shaping up quite nicely. Jason's got the EPG working smoothly and it's all coming together for those who miss watching TV but don't or can't use the PVR branch of XBMC. To that end I've created a skin for it that ties everything together.

Files can be downloaded from here. Extract the files and drop them in your %appdata%\XBMC\addons folder and you're set to go.

Nice work, looks like it will fit in very nicely with the "real" PVR looks.
I just noticed that add-on yesterday and haven't had a chance to take a look but it looks promising.

As a status update, work on the PVR support is close to completion (although not everything is implemented fully on the XBMC side of things so more work will be needed as XBMC PVR development progresses)

There's still some other things I want completed first, but it looks as though 0.9 may arrive sooner than I anticipated.

- kirillis - 2011-01-21

Jeroen Wrote:As a status update, work on the PVR support is close to completion (although not everything is implemented fully on the XBMC side of things so more work will be needed as XBMC PVR development progresses)

There's still some other things I want completed first, but it looks as though 0.9 may arrive sooner than I anticipated.

canĀ“t wait Wink

- Jaypeg - 2011-01-21

Jeroen Wrote:There's still some other things I want completed first, but it looks as though 0.9 may arrive sooner than I anticipated.

Are the new homescreen pushed to another release, can't find it on the "what's cooking" list anymore?

Looking forward to another nice release Big Grin

- Jeroen - 2011-01-21

The alternate homescreen was never planned for the next update. Before I had a list there with general plans for the 0.9 series, which it will indeed be part of.
Which release that will be is unclear at the moment. Also, because of some stupidity on my behalf I lost the almost fully coded concept I showed earlier Sad So I'll have to start over anyway.

- Kolabor - 2011-01-22

Don't worry. You'll code it several times faster than before. Now You know how to do it and what you want to achieve.

- Jaypeg - 2011-01-22

Jeroen Wrote:The alternate homescreen was never planned for the next update. Before I had a list there with general plans for the 0.9 series, which it will indeed be part of.
Which release that will be is unclear at the moment. Also, because of some stupidity on my behalf I lost the almost fully coded concept I showed earlier Sad So I'll have to start over anyway.

Ah too bad you lost the code Sad

I just hadn't realised that the alternate homescreen was just a part of the series. Looking forward to it anyway, love the concept arts Big Grin

Keep up the good work, its a nice steady stream of releases. And its nice for us outsiders to be able to follow your progress on the "what's cooking" page!

- Jeroen - 2011-01-22

Jaypeg Wrote:Ah too bad you lost the code Sad

I just hadn't realised that the alternate homescreen was just a part of the series. Looking forward to it anyway, love the concept arts Big Grin

Keep up the good work, its a nice steady stream of releases. And its nice for us outsiders to be able to follow your progress on the "what's cooking" page!

And for me to remember what's left to do Big Grin

Yeah it's too bad about losing the code, but like Kolabor said, it will probably go faster second time around (and probably with less errors too Smile)

Anyway, after completing library totals on the homescreen I decided to turn the lower part of the screen into sort of a statusbar.

So it shows the library totals:

And when hovered on live tv it shows the next scheduled recording:

Maybe I'll be expanding that with more like system info or something. I'm not sure if I think that's actually all that useful though.

Or maybe show library totals for video when hovered on video, and library totals for music when hovered on info. Or maybe try to display the rss feed when none of the above is hovered. Don't want to make it to complex though, so maybe I'll leave it like it is now.

- nasuh - 2011-01-22

please finish pvr build

- Galefury - 2011-01-22

@ Jeroen You can add IP address, total/free memory, cpu speed & such when hovering "settings"

- spencers - 2011-01-23

Rygrath Wrote:Hit Enter/Ok instead of Info. Works fine here.

Doesn't work. Sad

I've pressed every button on my MCE remote. Nothing gets rid of that info screen on Boston.com The Big Picture addon.