Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- MaDDoGo - 2011-03-11

That's what all we have to do:

translate strings and then compare to other translators in order to achieve a good translation and not some crappy translations there are over here.
In adition to this, there are many strings that are impossible to translate without a context.

@tonybeccar: I'm looking to this Smile I've seen some strings are the same to the previous version so you can use them Smile

- Galefury - 2011-03-11

I'll do the romanian translation.

LE: done. I sent a PM with the link

- tonybeccar - 2011-03-11

@MaDDoGo Yes I know, I'll translate the ones that are not in the previous string.xml and then if you want you could check them to be in an "optimal neutral spanish" if you know what I mean. I'll do it in a few hours.

- Jeroen - 2011-03-11

Thanks for the effort guys. I understand sometimes it's hard to translate strings without knowing the context. When 0.9 is out, smaller updates will probably be released over shorter time periods so they'll be easy to fix afterwards.
Alternatively, post here and I'll do my best to explain the context or meaning of the string.

And yes, a release is not far away. Unless I encounter really nasty bugs my aim is sunday next week.

- Jeroen - 2011-03-12

I was wondering: is there really any need for an "IP" button in the onscreen keyboard? I understand the use it had on the xbox, but I can't think of any use for it today?

Anybody care to prove me wrong? Othwerise I think I'll remove it.

- otcho - 2011-03-12

Just do it Wink

- Herak - 2011-03-12

Jeroen Wrote:I was wondering: is there really any need for an "IP" button in the onscreen keyboard? I understand the use it had on the xbox, but I can't think of any use for it today?

Anybody care to prove me wrong? Othwerise I think I'll remove it.

I used it when i was doing my initial setup for xbmc. It might be one of those things that's used only one or twice, but i remember thinking: this is cool it just saved me a lot of time when i used it.

Spanish Strings - tonybeccar - 2011-03-12

I have done the Spanish Strings. Mostly I used the same translations as the previous version and translated the strings that weren't there. So, here it is.

@MaDDoGo take a look at them if you want.. but I think they're fine.

- Jeroen - 2011-03-13

Herak Wrote:I used it when i was doing my initial setup for xbmc. It might be one of those things that's used only one or twice, but i remember thinking: this is cool it just saved me a lot of time when i used it.

Where is it still used in the setup process though?

tonybeccar Wrote:I have done the Spanish Strings. Mostly I used the same translations as the previous version and translated the strings that weren't there. So, here it is.

@MaDDoGo take a look at them if you want.. but I think they're fine.

Thanks a lot, added to the update Smile

- avus m3 - 2011-03-13

Great looking skin! I need to try this out!

- MaDDoGo - 2011-03-13

@tonibeccar I've looked at the translation and it seems to be ok, but you missed the first string Smile

Here is the code:

Quote:*<string id="31000">
[color=Color2][UPPERCASE]Diseño y codigo del skin[/UPPERCASE][/color]

Jeroen

[color=Color2]AGRADECIMIENTOS[/color]

Al equipo de XBMC por crear el más avanzado y versatil mediacenter posible. A la gran comunidad de XBMC por su ayuda, skins, addons, scripts i todas las cosas que hacen del uso de XBMC una experiencia aún mejor. Y gracias a ti por usar reFocus!
[color=Color2]TRADUCCIONES[/color]

MaDDoGo & tonybeccar (Spanish), Rafal WÛjcik (Polish), hst (German), epoke (Korean)

[color=Color2]SCRIPT DE AÑADIDOS RECIENTEMENTE[/color]

Nuka1195

[color=Color2]DISPONIBILIDAD[/color]

Se pueden conseguir versiones de reFocus compiladas en la página web de google code: code.google.com/p/xbmc-focus/

Para más información visita los foros de XBMC: forum.xbmc.org

[color=Color2]NOTA FINAL[/color]

Por favor, considera ayudar al proyecto de XBMC haciendo una donación en xbmc.org/contribute/donate.
</string>

@Jeroen: What are the * for?

- tonybeccar - 2011-03-13

Oh sorry I forgot! Thanks for finishing it!

- Jeroen - 2011-03-13

MaDDoGo Wrote:@Jeroen: What are the * for?

They're just markings to indicate which strings have changed recently, they'll be removed upon release.

- Galefury - 2011-03-16

Alternative background. It's the default one, but different color.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-16

How are people getting on using this on ATV2? I am tempted to give it a try, and just wondered if the feedback was good? Currently running AEON Nox and loving it, but do like to try different Skins to test functionality etc...