Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- casper77 - 2011-07-19

first off, great skin, its been my favorite one. One question though is which nightly build was the last one this skin works on? I have downloaded the latest nightly build and when installing the skin it says "No dependencies met" and will not go through.

- kyotocafe - 2011-07-19

casper77 Wrote:first off, great skin, its been my favorite one. One question though is which nightly build was the last one this skin works on? I have downloaded the latest nightly build and when installing the skin it says "No dependencies met" and will not go through.

I installed yesterday the XBMCSetup-20110717-78fa458-master.exe build and the skin worked fine without dependencies met errors.

- dallasnights - 2011-07-21

I just updated XBMC to 10.09 and also my ATV to 4.33 JB, now when I try to install this great skin I get dependencies not met, is there a fix

- Galefury - 2011-07-21

Unzip it manually in addons folder.

- Mooler - 2011-07-21

Edit: Nm. Went back a few pages and noticed that it had already been reported.

Love this skin, by the way. Great work.

- inarru - 2011-07-22

Hi, Is there a way to stop the music info panel from auto-hiding when entering the music visualisation screen? i prefer it staying on screen like it used to do in an old reFocus install.

I love this skin btw. I just noticed the source has recently appeard on github (jeroenpardon/skin.refocus), is that the canonical repository for reFocus if we want to clone and hack on it?

- cordtripper - 2011-07-23

inarru Wrote:Hi, Is there a way to stop the music info panel from auto-hiding when entering the music visualisation screen? i prefer it staying on screen like it used to do in an old reFocus install.

I love this skin btw. I just noticed the source has recently appeard on github (jeroenpardon/skin.refocus), is that the canonical repository for reFocus if we want to clone and hack on it?

add this line to your advanced settings
<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

- inarru - 2011-07-23

cordtripper Wrote:add this line to your advanced settings
<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

aha, thanks!

- Jeroen - 2011-07-23

inarru Wrote:I love this skin btw. I just noticed the source has recently appeard on github (jeroenpardon/skin.refocus), is that the canonical repository for reFocus if we want to clone and hack on it?

Should have known that would "leak" out Wink
Yes it is, but please note that it should be considered highly unstable/buggy/experimental/changing at the moment, which is why I didn't really announce it here yet.
Stuff can and will break and mods you make based on it could break at any moment. So use at your own risk Smile

- inarru - 2011-07-23

Jeroen Wrote:Should have known that would "leak" out Wink

heh, sorry Smile

Jeroen Wrote:Yes it is, but please note that it should be considered highly unstable/buggy/experimental/changing at the moment, which is why I didn't really announce it here yet.
Stuff can and will break and mods you make based on it could break at any moment. So use at your own risk Smile

noted Smile

- inarru - 2011-07-23

one issue i've noticed start recently with the nightlies and reFocus 0.9.1 is that I get a black screen after the reFocus splash screen and I have to press back to bring up the refocus home screen.

affecting the july 19 2011 build on linux.

startup window in appearance settings is set to 'home window'

uninstalling and reinstalling the skin hasn't made a difference.

any ideas? haven't noticed anything that seems at a glance to be relevant in the logs.

- jadjam - 2011-07-23

Hey Jeroen,

firstly congrats on all the hard work, I adore refocus.

I really like the library stats and totals at the bottom of the screen, especially recently added info! But for some reason today, it has stopped working. It still has the text but no information, as though I don't have anything in the library.

Do you have any idea how I might get that working again?

Jadon.

- Jeroen - 2011-07-24

inarru Wrote:one issue i've noticed start recently with the nightlies and reFocus 0.9.1 is that I get a black screen after the reFocus splash screen and I have to press back to bring up the refocus home screen.

affecting the july 19 2011 build on linux.

startup window in appearance settings is set to 'home window'

uninstalling and reinstalling the skin hasn't made a difference.

any ideas? haven't noticed anything that seems at a glance to be relevant in the logs.

I've experienced that a couple of times too. I'm on the most recent nightly (20-07) and I'm not experiencing it there. That's Win32 though. The splash screen is an .mp4, it almost seems as if the video doesn't stop after reaching max duration. Nothing has changed there recently so I suspect it's a nightlies glitch. I'll keep an eye on it.

jadjam Wrote:Hey Jeroen,

firstly congrats on all the hard work, I adore refocus.

I really like the library stats and totals at the bottom of the screen, especially recently added info! But for some reason today, it has stopped working. It still has the text but no information, as though I don't have anything in the library.

Do you have any idea how I might get that working again?

Jadon.
Which platform and XBMC build are you on? Maybe there have been some db changes in XBMC? It's working fine for me atm.

- inarru - 2011-07-24

another little thing i've noticed recently is the percentage progress indicator in the library update notification not showing (at all or only a small part of it being rendered) or getting stuck with the new dirty regions stuff activated.

Although I guess this is wholly to do with the instability of the nightlies rather than reFocus and we'll see this go away in time.

- otcho - 2011-07-24

@inarru : How'd you manage to update your XBMCLive installation to a nigthly build ?