Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- mwkurt - 2010-07-07

Hello,

Is there a guide somewhere on how to install this? I tried installing it the other night and was not too successful, I don't think. I installed the windows version and clicked the exe file and it opened. I tried filling out the various selections and entered a movie name. Is there a page in the program that will show you what is going on after a movie name is entered? I looked at the log and it showed that a search was made, but then nothing else and the movie didn't show up in SABnzbd. I would like to use this in conjunction with Sickbeard and SABnzbd. I am somewhat confused by what need to be entered in the settings of these three programs to get them to work with each other. Can someone help me out by telling me what I need to do?
I am running win 7 32 bit. I use Sickbeard to download TV nzbs and put them into a blcak hole where SAB picks them up and downloads them. Can MovieManager work like this?

Thanks,
Mark

- RuudBurger - 2010-07-07

No "black hole" options. MM sends the NZBs directly to SABnzbd.
Make sure that under settings>sabnzbd, everything is filled in correctly. In the log it should show something like "Result text from SAB: ok" if the NZB was sent correctly.

- mwkurt - 2010-07-07

Ruudburger,

Thanks for replying to me. Could you possible tell me what the SABnzbd settings would be? Are these the settings in MM or SAB? If MM, are there any settings that need to be made in SAB? I am using both on the same machine. IP 192.168.1.6. I am not at my machine now but I believe SAB is using port 8081. Anything else you may need to know?

Thanks,
Mark

Under general settings in SABnzbd you will find:
SABnzbd Host, SABnzbd Port, API Key, SABnzbd Username, SABnzbd Password.

In MM do:
Host = <SABnzbd Host>:<SABnzbd Port>
Apikey = <API Key>

And username and password (can be blank, if you dont have anything set in SABnzbd.
Also, if you have any category set for you movies, fill that in, else, leave it blank.

Then it should be good to go. (do a Force Check, or restart) and check the log what the outcome is.

- brainzor - 2010-07-07

Ruudburger,

its very nice to see you advancing so well. as I already posted here in the beginning of this topic: to be able to do the same things as sickbeard would be awesome. What would this mean: if a new movie comes out (e.g. on dvd) and it fits your "needs" it would be added to the list automatically. Once it is on the list, it will be processed to everyones needs.

A tricky part will be to find a good list, at which it has to look. It cannot look at e.g. nzbmatrix because there are more old than new films posted there.
my idea would be to look into the rss feed of scenereleases.info (http://scenereleases.info/feed) and look for dvdrips (not to download the dvdrips, but it is most up to date of all). Based on e.G. imdb score & votes, it can than decide to put it in the list or not. The movie manager will need to make a list of the downloaded ones, in order not to download dupes. It would be nice if it would recognize propers as wel.
Another good source would be an official dvd release site to use as input. but i haven't found one yet.

I hope that this seems feasible in your eyes and that you are willing to check for an implementation
KR
-B

See: http://github.com/RuudBurger/Movie-Manager/blob/master/todo.md "Coming soon page" & "Feeder" section.
It's on "the list" Tongue

- xeonicxpression - 2010-07-07

How about an option to rename the nzb when sent to sabnzbd. It would be title (year). I do it with my script. It makes my history nice looking and sab does the movie sorting, which works perfect. The Sab API has a function for it. I think it is just name=.

New version online including custom quality searching. And some small fixed.
Make sure to backup of your data.db, because although I tested it thoroughly, maybe I missed something.

See first post for Windows Download

BTW if someone has a better idea for: (show that you have multiple qualities in queue)
Please let me know

@xeonicxpression:
Not really an issue, and the naming comes in handy when checking the quality/releasegroup etc.

- hermy65 - 2010-07-07

i seem to be having an issue with the new windows build. I copied my data.db and config.ini and pasted them into the new directory. When i start moviemanager i can see it show up in task manager for about 3-4 seconds then disappear, and i am unable to access its web interface. I have tried letting it create its own config.ini as well and the same thing happens. release 2 works fine for me but release 3 does not.

Edit: it appears to only crash when im using my old data.db

Anything in the log file? I'll try to rebuild. Hope that helps..

Does this one work for you? http://cl.ly/cc878614a7fac8978729

Edit:
Did you edit any .py files (quality for example, to add "screener" like Hackworth explained here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=562384&postcount=111)

- hermy65 - 2010-07-07

log says this

15:12:09,036 INFO [app.config.db] Initializing Database.
15:12:09,036 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating default quality settings, if needed
15:12:09,084 INFO [app.config.db] Upgrading DB to version 2.

I will test the new version and let you know

- hermy65 - 2010-07-07

no go...seems to have something to do with the upgrading of the db maybe.

15:16:39,724 INFO [app.config.db] Initializing Database.
15:16:40,036 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating default quality settings, if needed
15:16:40,036 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: dvdrip
15:16:40,193 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: cam
15:16:40,334 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: ts
15:16:40,474 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: r5
15:16:40,645 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: dvdr
15:16:40,786 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: brrip
15:16:40,943 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: 720p
15:16:41,099 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: 1080p
15:16:41,240 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: tc
15:16:41,381 INFO [app.lib.qualities] Creating custom=False quality: scr
15:16:41,536 INFO [app.config.db] Upgrading DB to version 2.

I only have like 10 things in the queue so i can just re-add them all to the new version

Could you upload your old data.db somewhere and send me a link via PM? So i can see what's going wrong.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-07

I have the same issue, does not work when i add my own data file, works fine when i start a fresh install

Old version works fine when added my data file back too (v2)

The new v4 does also not work with my data file

sent you pm with my data file, I also only have about 7 things added but think you need to get to bottom as there may be some people out there with a larger collection

Found the bug, hold on.