Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

Renamer question - Abe Froman - 2011-02-25

Is there any way to have CP move the movies which have reach "Finish" quality to a different destination than from those which are downloaded in a non-Finish quality? This would make it clearer which movies are truly "complete" and which ones are still waiting on a final download.

- phoboss - 2011-02-25

is it possible to specify more than one movie folder for the renaming? here's the problem, my collection is huge and it doesnt all fit on one external drive. so i have 2 drives, 1 is for movies wich start with the letters a-m and the other one is for the letters n-z. is it in any way possible to implement something like that into CP?

other than that i just love CP, thanks for all your great work!

- HenryFord - 2011-02-25

Therms Wrote:Nothing.

This probably needs stated more often: CouchPotato doesn't do the same things that sickbeard does, and because of this works in a different manner!
HenryFord Wrote:I had a similiar problem a long time, because CouchPotatoe always was trying to touch the (huge) files while they were being extracted by sabnzbd. Sabnzbd move the files to the final download-destination before it extracts the files. So...you have the problem that CP tries to move a file while it is not actually finished yet.

I did it for myself and built a little c#-app that does the post-processing for me and moves the files to yet another directory. That is working really good so far, no more problems with CP since then.
Just wanted to point that out...

- lpallard - 2011-02-26

OK that confirms what I thought, but still I wonder about the existing movies... are you saying CP will not post process them?

Just to be sure I understand right, my movies are in /mnt/media-storage/movies/

SAB has the "Completed Download Folder" set to /mnt/media-storage/ & has the "movies" category set to /movies. So i imagine the final path for movies in SAB will be /mnt/media-storage/movies.

CP has the "Download folder" set to /mnt/media-storage/movies which matches the download path of SAB.

Shouldn't it work with these parameters?

- Therms - 2011-02-26

HenryFord Wrote:Just wanted to point that out...

You had some other problem. Sabnzbd prepends _UNPACK_ to the foldername of files that it is unpacking. CouchPotato does not even touch movies in folders with that. If it was as you say, then everyone would have the problem and they don't.

lpallard Wrote:OK that confirms what I thought, but still I wonder about the existing movies... are you saying CP will not post process them?

Just to be sure I understand right, my movies are in /mnt/media-storage/movies/

SAB has the "Completed Download Folder" set to /mnt/media-storage/ & has the "movies" category set to /movies. So i imagine the final path for movies in SAB will be /mnt/media-storage/movies.

CP has the "Download folder" set to /mnt/media-storage/movies which matches the download path of SAB.

Shouldn't it work with these parameters?

No.

CP moves movies from the download folder to their final download location, which is specified in "Renamer>Movie destination".

CP isn't designed to manage or rename your existing movie collection.

You can fake it out by moving movies from wherever to the folder specified in "Renamer>Download folder". You have to be sure they are in their own subfolder within that folder, of course. CP will then process the movie and move it to the folder specified in "Renamer>Movie destination"

- HenryFord - 2011-02-26

Therms Wrote:You had some other problem. Sabnzbd prepends _UNPACK_ to the foldername of files that it is unpacking.
Yes and no - I have my sab configured so that nothing gets appended to the folder name. Even when it is "FAILED" the folder-name will stay the same. I deactivated that one over the advanced settings of sabnzbd, because I had some other problems regarding the renaming for "_UNPACK_" and "_FAILED_".

- Hirs - 2011-02-26

I'm unable to download some movies, for example the the takedown and jarhead, I use nzbmatrix and nzbs providers, both are correctly configured with user and api key, and some movies are downloaded and some other not.

The movies are in both providers.

This is the log: http://pastebin.com/F1ARA2UQ

Thanks for that great app!

- pyite - 2011-02-26

is there anything extra needed for the 'searching for new releases' feature to work? mine seems to be endlessly searching.

i looked around this thread, it seems like the issue was documented as fixed... but mine is still endlessly searching.

- smithr99 - 2011-02-26

this might have been asked before (apologies if it has), but is there any way you could link CP into AMT - so that if you press info on a movie trailer you could add it into the wishlist on CP ?

- HenryFord - 2011-02-26

Hirs Wrote:I'm unable to download some movies, for example the the takedown and jarhead, I use nzbmatrix and nzbs providers, both are correctly configured with user and api key, and some movies are downloaded and some other not.
The 720p-versions of the movie are very old, nzbs.org lists it over 700 days old - be sure that your retention setting in CP is higher than that (it's on the NZBs/Torrents-Page in the settings), otherwise that release will be ignored. As you can see: Your CP finds the 1080p-version, supposedly because it is younger.

Be aware that you know the actual retention of your usenet-provider, otherwise the downloads will fail.

- lpallard - 2011-02-26

Quote:You can fake it out by moving movies from wherever to the folder specified in "Renamer>Download folder". You have to be sure they are in their own subfolder within that folder, of course. CP will then process the movie and move it to the folder specified in "Renamer>Movie destination"

OK this is what I did and it seems to be working fine, however I think there is a bug in CP... every time CP encouters a .mp4 file, it stops moving the movies and processing them, and I see this in the logs:

Code:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/mnt/media-storage/movies-tmp/the-dukes-of-hazzard/the_dukes_of_hazzard.mp4'
    fsrc = open(src, 'rb')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/shutil.py", line 52, in copyfile
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/shutil.py", line 99, in copy2
    copy2(src, real_dst)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/shutil.py", line 264, in move
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/var/www/htdocs/couchpotato/app/lib/cron/renamer.py", line 430, in _move
    if not _move(old, dest):
  File "/var/www/htdocs/couchpotato/app/lib/cron/renamer.py", line 312, in renameFiles
    finalDestination = self.renameFiles(movie)
  File "/var/www/htdocs/couchpotato/app/lib/cron/renamer.py", line 90, in doRename
    self.doRename()
  File "/var/www/htdocs/couchpotato/app/lib/cron/renamer.py", line 45, in run
13:21:38 ERROR [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Traceback (most recent call last):
13:21:38 ERROR [     app.lib.cron.renamer] !!Uncought exception in renamer thread.
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/mnt/media-storage/movies-tmp/the-dukes-of-hazzard/the_dukes_of_hazzard.mp4" to /mnt/media-storage/movies/Dukes of Hazzard, The (2005)/The Dukes of Hazzard cd2.mp4.
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 2211, New 4423.
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: the_dukes_of_hazzard.mp4
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/mnt/media-storage/movies-tmp/the-dukes-of-hazzard/the_dukes_of_hazzard.mp4" to /mnt/media-storage/movies/Dukes of Hazzard, The (2005)/The Dukes of Hazzard cd1.mp4.
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 4423.
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory /mnt/media-storage/movies/Dukes of Hazzard, The (2005)
13:21:38 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: the_dukes_of_hazzard.mp4

I gotta restart CP and it keeps going where it was...

Any clue what to do> I have the "latest" CP.

Another very annoying bug, CP mis-identify some of my movies. For example, Reservoir dogs is recognized as "R" (!!!?!?) and renamed as "R". The Shawshank Redemption is renamed as "Shaolin Vs Evil Dead" !?!? I rename the files, and CP renames them as "R" and "Shaolin...". I did a search on themoviedb.org and typing Reservoir Dogs in the search bar brings me to the proper movie. SO I think its a bug. I even tried to put the date of the movie in the folder's name (aka Reservoir Dogs (1992)) and CP renames as R (2010)...

- Rusty_nl - 2011-02-27

Thanks for the great application.

I just have a strange issue (both with r27 and r29 that I tried.)

First time I start it works fine, but after a reboot it wont start again. Only a fresh unzip works, so I guess it is related to a setting I put in. But I am not able to figure out which one. Any idea?

Code:
18:18:51 INFO  [            app.config.db] Initializing Database.
18:18:52 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Listening for SIGTERM.
18:18:52 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus STARTING
18:18:52 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Set handler for console events.
18:18:52 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
18:18:54 INFO  [             app.lib.cron] Starting Cronjobs.
18:18:54 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Using NZBMatrix provider
18:18:54 INFO  [rovider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Using NZBs.org provider
18:18:54 INFO  [ider.yarr.sources.newznab] Using Newznab provider
18:18:54 INFO  [provider.yarr.sources.tpb] Using TPB.org provider
18:18:54 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Using TheMovieDb provider.
18:18:54 INFO  [movie.sources.imdbWrapper] Using IMDB provider.
18:18:54 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] TrailerCron thread is running.
18:18:54 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] SubtitleCron thread is running.
18:18:54 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] MovieETA thread is running.
18:18:54 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Renamer thread is running.
18:18:54 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] YarrCron thread is running.
18:18:54 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Watched folder doesn't exist.
18:18:59 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Error in 'start' listener <bound method Server.start of <cherrypy._cpserver.Server object at 0x010890F0>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 176, in publish
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cpserver", line 86, in start
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.servers", line 55, in start
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.servers", line 268, in wait_for_free_port
IOError: Port 5000 not free on '0.0.0.0'

18:18:59 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Shutting down due to error in start listener:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 213, in start
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 193, in publish
ChannelFailures: IOError("Port 5000 not free on '0.0.0.0'",)

18:18:59 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus STOPPING
18:18:59 INFO  [                   ENGINE] HTTP Server cherrypy._cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(('0.0.0.0', 5000)) already shut down
18:18:59 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Stopped thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
18:18:59 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Removed handler for console events.
18:18:59 INFO  [             app.lib.cron] Stopping Cronjobs.
18:19:04 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] YarrCron has shutdown.
18:19:05 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] MovieETA thread shutting down.
18:19:06 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] SubtitleCron shutting down.
18:19:06 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] TrailerCron shutting down.
18:19:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Renamer has shutdown.
18:19:09 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus STOPPED
18:19:09 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus EXITING
18:19:09 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus EXITED

- HenryFord - 2011-02-27

Rusty_nl Wrote:I just have a strange issue (both with r27 and r29 that I tried.)

First time I start it works fine, but after a reboot it wont start again. Only a fresh unzip works, so I guess it is related to a setting I put in. But I am not able to figure out which one. Any idea?

Code:
ChannelFailures: IOError("Port 5000 not free on '0.0.0.0'",)
It's pretty obvious: The Port is not free. This can be caused by a few problems, maybe CP is already running?
I don't know - but uses any other Windows-Application or Service (maybe a terminal-feature or something) this port?

You can always try with netstat.
Open the commandline (Windows-Key +R, then "cmd" and "Enter")
type in "netstat -a -b" and find the entry which says something like "Your internal IP:5000" or "0.0.0.0:5000" or "127.0.0.1:5000" - the name of the service using the port should be listed beneath the entry.

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-28

I still find it odd that Couch Potato and SAB do not have some sort of handshake once a download is complete to automatically mark it as finished in the CP WebGUI.

- Rusty_nl - 2011-02-28

HenryFord Wrote:It's pretty obvious: The Port is not free. This can be caused by a few problems, maybe CP is already running?
I don't know - but uses any other Windows-Application or Service (maybe a terminal-feature or something) this port?

You can always try with netstat.
Open the commandline (Windows-Key +R, then "cmd" and "Enter")
type in "netstat -a -b" and find the entry which says something like "Your internal IP:5000" or "0.0.0.0:5000" or "127.0.0.1:5000" - the name of the service using the port should be listed beneath the entry.

I also saw that and tried with an other port, but that gave the same error message.
It is also strange that first time use it does work, with that same 5000 port.
But will try a few different ports to see if that solves it.