Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-13

well I asked in the sabnzbd forums and will see what they say about this feature request.

- Oakey - 2011-04-13

Could someone help me out a bit here.

I installed CouchPotato last night, set it up, tested it and it all worked fine.

I put a shortcut in Startup and disabled 'Launch Browser', then shut down for the night.

I boot up my HTPC today and CP starts up on Login, but all the settings were wiped. I enter them all again, save, reboot and now it no longer works. I start it up, it appears in tskmgr twice, then after about 30secs they disappear.

The only way to get it to work again is to search C:\ for all the CP files and delete everything bar the CP.exe. Unfortunately this puts me back to square one and no settings.

NVM: Found it was logging in App Data>Local>VirtualStore instead of C:\Program Files\CouchPotato:

20:09:01 INFO [ app.config.db] Initializing Database.
20:09:01 INFO [ ENGINE] Listening for SIGTERM.
20:09:01 INFO [ ENGINE] Bus STARTING
20:09:01 ERROR [ ENGINE] Set handler for console events.
20:09:01 INFO [ ENGINE] Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron] Starting Cronjobs.
20:09:01 INFO [ider.yarr.sources.newzbin] Using newzbin provider
20:09:01 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Using NZBMatrix provider
20:09:01 INFO [rovider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Using NZBs.org provider
20:09:01 INFO [ider.yarr.sources.newznab] Using Newznab provider
20:09:01 INFO [provider.yarr.sources.tpb] Using TPB.org provider
20:09:01 INFO [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Using TheMovieDb provider.
20:09:01 INFO [movie.sources.imdbWrapper] Using IMDB provider.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron.trailer] TrailerCron thread is running.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron.subtitle] SubtitleCron thread is running.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron.eta] MovieETA thread is running.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Renamer thread is running.
20:09:01 INFO [ app.lib.cron.yarr] YarrCron thread is running.
20:09:04 ERROR [ ENGINE] Error in HTTP server: shutting down
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.servers", line 75, in _start_http_thread
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.wsgiserver", line 1634, in start
error: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed

20:09:04 INFO [ ENGINE] Bus STOPPING
20:09:04 INFO [ ENGINE] HTTP Server cherrypy._cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(('http://192.168.0.4', 5000)) already shut down
20:09:04 INFO [ ENGINE] Stopped thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.
20:09:04 ERROR [ ENGINE] Removed handler for console events.
20:09:04 INFO [ app.lib.cron] Stopping Cronjobs.
20:09:04 ERROR [ ENGINE] Error in 'start' listener <bound method Server.start of <cherrypy._cpserver.Server object at 0x02226A50>>
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 176, in publish
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cpserver", line 86, in start
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.servers", line 62, in start
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.servers", line 97, in wait
error: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed

20:09:04 ERROR [ ENGINE] Shutting down due to error in start listener:
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 213, in start
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.process.wspbus", line 193, in publish
ChannelFailures: error(gaierror(11004, 'getaddrinfo failed'),)

20:09:04 INFO [ ENGINE] Bus STOPPING

- RuudBurger - 2011-04-14

Stop filling in stuff in the config you don't know what it does.
If the host is set to 0.0.0.0 and you can access CP, why would you change it?

- Oakey - 2011-04-17

RuudBurger Wrote:Stop filling in stuff in the config you don't know what it does.
If the host is set to 0.0.0.0 and you can access CP, why would you change it?

Thanks, I worked out that was the problem, as to why, because I was blindly following the same settings I'd been using for other apps and not being able to get back in to CP I hadn't picked up on it sooner.

Anyway, next question. If you add a film and there are multiple sources for that film on, say NZBMatrix, is there a way of choosing which source you download? For example, if one of them was out of sync and the other wasn't, but CP decides to snatch the OoS version?

- RuudBurger - 2011-04-17

No, the point of CP is that you don't have to do that. If you have some more info for calculating scores for NZBs (thats what CP does), let me know. Like release groups, tags, etc. That way, everyone can enjoy Wink

- arcooke - 2011-04-17

I love the new greasemonkey script for Firefox (at least I think it's new, I don't remember seeing it).

But I have a question..

I went to IMDb, went to the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", and added it to CP.. and it said "Rise of the Apes added!". It used a different movie title than the title displayed on IMDb. When I go to my main WANTED tab, it shows it as "Rise of the Apes" as well and with no box cover image.

Any idea what this is about? There are no other movies with those 4 keywords, so it shouldn't be a problem in this case.. but I could imagine it being a problem for other movies. Why is it picking a different movie title?

That's how it is called on themoviedb I guesss.

- DrStrange - 2011-04-17

arcooke Wrote:...
I went to IMDb, went to the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", and added it to CP.. and it said "Rise of the Apes added!". It used a different movie title than the title displayed on IMDb. When I go to my main WANTED tab, it shows it as "Rise of the Apes" as well and with no box cover image.

Any idea what this is about? There are no other movies with those 4 keywords, so it shouldn't be a problem in this case.. but I could imagine it being a problem for other movies. Why is it picking a different movie title?

Title was changed only on 6th April from Rise of the Apes to Rise of the Planet of the Apes:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/apecentral/news/?a=34763
so guess the mods at themoviedb haven't spotted this yet. You could make a post on their forum and ask for the title to be changed.

themoviedb is user generated, so everyone can edit it.

- Oakey - 2011-04-17

RuudBurger Wrote:No, the point of CP is that you don't have to do that. If you have some more info for calculating scores for NZBs (thats what CP does), let me know. Like release groups, tags, etc. That way, everyone can enjoy Wink

For BR-Rips MacGuffin are pretty consistent. Don't think I've seen any issues with their releases. Would an option that allowed you to specify RLS groups preferred be possilbe or a lot of hard work?

You can add them in "preferred words". It should push the release to the top that way.

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-18

Can you add multiple xbmc notifications to update the library? I have my main xbmc and then 2 atv2 which I want to update when a movie is downloaded. On sickbeard this is possible by just adding a ","

- RuudBurger - 2011-04-18

You can use it the same way, just comma-seperate the hosts. Just need the same username passwords for all machines.

Hddvd -> dvd - Steini - 2011-04-18

I wanted to point out one bug with the renamer. If the source is HDDVD the output becomes DVD. For example:

Moving file "/mnt/user/temp/UploadMovies/2.Fast.2.Furious.2003.DVD5.720p.HDDVD.x264/2.fast.2.furious.2003.dvd5.720p.hddvd.x264.mkv" to /mnt/user/Movies/2.fast.2.furious.2003.1080P.dvd.x264/2.fast.2.furious.2003.1080P.dvd.x264.mkv.

These are my renamer settings:
"<thename> <year> <quality> <sourcemedia> <video>"
"<thename> <year> <quality> <sourcemedia> <video>.<ext>"

Also i see that it changes from 1080 to 720p but i dont know it that was a one time thing.

Ps i also made a ticket here:
http://couchpotato.lighthouseapp.com/projects/56809-couch-potato/tickets/190-hddvd-becomes-dvd

- supertom44 - 2011-04-21

I have just installed this on my unraid server and I can't seem to get it to work.

All that shows up in my log is:
Quote:15:55:04 INFO [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for The Dilemma.

It never gets past this step, my api keys and logins are all correct but it never actually seems to search for the movie.