Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-08

Having the same issue about settings, are you going to update the windows version too? Just grabbed the latest and still not 100%

Also i seen in your pics you have multiple options to download all highlight orange, when i add say R5 and then also want to add 720p, so it will grab the R5 first and then the 720p this does not happen it just overwrites the older version

thanks

- RuudBurger - 2010-07-08

@Mrkennedy
No updated windows version yet, but if you go to settings. under "quality" add your own quality type. This should fix both of your problems Wink

New Windows build is up. http://cl.ly/ce063f22b218e0b6c7fc
Damn do I hate compiling stuff Tongue

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-08

It's very much appreciated Smile

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-08

RuudBurger Wrote:New version online including custom quality searching. And some small fixed.
Make sure to backup of your data.db, because although I tested it thoroughly, maybe I missed something.

See first post for Windows Download

BTW if someone has a better idea for: (show that you have multiple qualities in queue)
Please let me know

@xeonicxpression:
Not really an issue, and the naming comes in handy when checking the quality/releasegroup etc.

How do you get the middle image like that, i've checked my settings and everytime i say add a r5 its says other, and i would like it to add 720 too it just overwrites it.

Make your own custom quality in settings:

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-08

Thank you, I know you said it before, but a quick picture makes all the difference. Works great now.

Can you put a restart/clear button on the next update as would like to clear searches if not found correct one.

See you also looking for a name, why not call it RuudBurger Wink

- smdjrs - 2010-07-08

Minor typo fix: In providers NZB.org should have an S on the end.

Any Windows user wanna try this new build: http://cl.ly/782767542604e9a31b21
All the needed stuff in single .exe. Only thing you need from your "old" install is config.ini and data.db.

- Bilbo - 2010-07-09

Hi, I've installed the R7 windows version and when it starts the web page I get this error on the page:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:/Downloads/MovieManager\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 606, in respond
cherrypy.response.body = self.handler()
File "D:/Downloads/MovieManager\app\config\render.py", line 14, in __call__
return self.template.render(**env)
File "..\build\pyi.win32\MovieManager\outPYZ1.pyz/mako.template", line 189, in render
File "..\build\pyi.win32\MovieManager\outPYZ1.pyz/mako.runtime", line 403, in _render
File "..\build\pyi.win32\MovieManager\outPYZ1.pyz/mako.runtime", line 434, in _render_context
File "..\build\pyi.win32\MovieManager\outPYZ1.pyz/mako.runtime", line 457, in _exec_template
File "_base_html", line 49, in render_body
File "..\build\pyi.win32\MovieManager\outPYZ1.pyz/mako.runtime", line 278, in <lambda>
File "movie_index_html", line 98, in render_body
KeyError: u''