Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

trouble adding new movies suddenly - tscheff - 2011-08-31

The following errors are what I get when i try to add new movies. It suddenly appeared. I even did a fresh install of cp. I think the problem error occurs when cp tries to look up through xbmc if the movie already exists. I'm using XBMC Eden

Code:
OperationalError: no such table: movie
    cXbmc.execute('select c09 from movie where c09="' + movie.imdb + '"')
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/app/controllers/movie.py", line 167, in _addMovie
    self._addMovie(result, quality)
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/app/controllers/movie.py", line 126, in search
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    env.update(self.next_handler())
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/app/config/render.py", line 13, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/sebastian/couchpotato/CouchPotato/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
08:12:18 ERROR [31/Aug/2011:08:12:18] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):

- RXP91 - 2011-08-31

Eden's DB is not supported. There's a ticket to get it supported on the main page so should be there in a future release.

- HenryFord - 2011-09-01

RXP91 Wrote:Eden's DB is not supported. There's a ticket to get it supported on the main page so should be there in a future release.
Yup, it _will_ come eventually:
Milestone changed from “” to “future”

However - I doubt you will see anything unless Eden goes at least BETA...

boognish43 Wrote:I have this setup perfectly on my windows computer.
I am trying to install this on a friends mac but am not sure how to do this.. i dont use macs and need a little guidance
thanks!
You should be able to run python from the terminal as Python comes preinstalled in Mac OSX. Just download the current CP-Tarball, unpack it and run the python-file... If you run into errors you might want to update Python, because it is often outdated in Mac OSX

- Deviant Khan - 2011-09-04

Is there any functionality to re-scan metadata for movies you've already downloaded? I got copies of the .AVI and .MKV files outside of CouchPotato. I'd like to have the trailer, subtitles, and metadata all reloaded for those existing files. It did pick up the fields as "Downloaded", but I don't see that there's an option to force this recheck.

If not, is there any plans to add this functionality, and if so, when? I do really enjoy the streamlined nature of the application. I've tried another application for getting movie downloads, but it's a little "thick" for my tastes. I do plan on donating when I get to a point where I'm happy with the solution, because I feel there should be some reward/acknowledgement for things that make my life easier. Smile

- ECEC - 2011-09-04

I'm having a bit of trouble with qualities. I have two that I use: New Movies and Old Movies. New Movies just looks for movies at 720p, and that seems to work fine. Old Movies I have setup to look for a DVD rip or 720p, and finish with 720p. The issue is that it doesn't seem to be even looking for the HD version if it snatches a DVD rip.

It happened with The Girl Who Played With Fire, and just now when I added Ultraviolet (2006). It grabbed the DVD rip first, and ignored the various HD rips out there. Here's a screenshot of my quality settings:

- thebusiness - 2011-09-04

Getting this error when trying to add a movie

Code:
14:15:37 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Searching: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/9b939aee0aaafc12a65bf448e4af9543/red+state
14:15:37 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '2011', 'imdb': 'tt0873886', 'id': 48572, 'name': u'Red State'}]
14:15:40 INFO  [04/Sep/2011:14:15:40] HTTP
Request Headers:
  REFERER: http://192.168.1.2:5000/movie/
  ORIGIN: http://192.168.1.2:5000
  Remote-Addr: 192.168.1.6
  Content-Length: 49
  ACCEPT-CHARSET: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
  USER-AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1
  CONNECTION: keep-alive
  COOKIE: plushQueuePerPage=9999999; ACEGI_SECURITY_HASHED_REMEMBER_ME_COOKIE=YWRtaW46MTM0NDY1MTk2MTI2Nzo1NjMxMTk0YTRlYzY5OTgyYjE4YzAyMjY3Y2ZiODkyYw==; player-61646d696e=1; SaveStateCookie=viewRoot; PHPSESSID=5giprqkknovq169rm2moddq2l3; plushContainerWidth=100%25; plushNoTopMenu=0; jqCookieJar_tablesorter=%7B%22showListTable%22%3A%5B%5B5%2C1%5D%2C%5B1%2C0%5D%5D%7D; session_id=de3e37accffebfca748502312d2357305ff4f5b3
  X-REQUESTED-WITH: XMLHttpRequest
  HOST: 192.168.1.2:5000
  ACCEPT: text/javascript, text/html, application/xml, text/xml, */*
  ACCEPT-LANGUAGE: en-US,en;q=0.8
  Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8
  ACCEPT-ENCODING: gzip,deflate,sdch
14:15:40 ERROR [04/Sep/2011:14:15:40] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cprequest", line 645, in respond
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.lib.encoding", line 188, in __call__
  File "C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI61122\app\config\render.py", line 13, in __call__
    env.update(self.next_handler())
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cpdispatch", line 29, in __call__
  File "C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI61122\app\controllers\movie.py", line 126, in search
    self._addMovie(result, quality)
  File "C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI61122\app\controllers\movie.py", line 167, in _addMovie
    cXbmc.execute('select c09 from movie where c09="' + movie.imdb + '"')
OperationalError: no such table: movie

File consistency - Stewge - 2011-09-05

Would it be possible to implement some file checking into the automatic file processor and Cleanup function?

At the moment, it appears that couchpotato copies files from the download location to the media location then removes the leftovers. This is great 90% of the time, but every now and then the copy may get interrupted for whatever reason, but then CP continues to remove the downloaded files! Shocked

I've also seen this happen with Sample files bundled into the download where it'll copy the same instead then go and delete the downloaded files.

So what you're left with is a partly copied movie, no downloaded files and several GBs of wasted quota.

For now I've disabled the "Cleanup" option so that at worst, I can still extract the movie again from RARs but it's still pretty annoying.

Something like a quick MD5 check before and after the copy procedure before continuing onto the Cleanup process would be great Big Grin

- KidVulcan - 2011-09-05

This looks like a great program/add-on and I'm sorry if this has all ready been addressed. I tried doing a quick search of this thread but could not find an answer. Couchpotato wont download, or pass as it were the movie files for SAB to download. I belive I have everything set up but clearly I'm missing something. Below you will find a link to a copy of the log, dose potato store the logs anywhere? Anyway, I can already tell that I'd love this app if only I could get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://db.tt/OG7UG5F

Ok, I was taking a look at the log I just posted and while most of it looks like programing code or gibberish to me, I did notice "Doctor Who" mentioned several times. That is odd because I'm currently getting my Dr. Who fix through Sickbeard. Couchpotato should be trying to grab "Pirates of Silicon Valley."
Now I am REALY confused

- clubwerks - 2011-09-05

KidVulcan Wrote:This looks like a great program/add-on and I'm sorry if this has all ready been addressed. I tried doing a quick search of this thread but could not find an answer. Couchpotato wont download, or pass as it were the movie files for SAB to download. I belive I have everything set up but clearly I'm missing something. Below you will find a link to a copy of the log, dose potato store the logs anywhere? Anyway, I can already tell that I'd love this app if only I could get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://db.tt/OG7UG5F

Ok, I was taking a look at the log I just posted and while most of it looks like programing code or gibberish to me, I did notice "Doctor Who" mentioned several times. That is odd because I'm currently getting my Dr. Who fix through Sickbeard. Couchpotato should be trying to grab "Pirates of Silicon Valley."
Now I am REALY confused

There's not much to set up. Check the enable box in Settings>NZB, enter your news server retention, enter your path to sabnzbd and enter your API key. Click save. That's really all you need to do.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-05

It's unable to connect. Something is wrong. It's the port number, password, username or API key. That's really all it can be. Why people set passwords is beyond me, but to each their own.

- steve1977 - 2011-09-05

Anyone knows whether it is possible to add movies to the queue, which are on IMDB, but not on TMDB. I do not succeed to do so (e.g., Autoerotic, 2011).

Any thoughts?

- KidVulcan - 2011-09-06

Ok, I tried the old uninstalling everything and then reinstalling it. Couchpotato works swimmingly nowBig Grin I am curious about something though. It's not so much of a complaint but more of a, geeze that's weird. It's downloading blue ray rips for some films that aren't even out yet. Some that wont even be out until Oct. or Nov. Did you hide a time machine in this thingLaugh

- clubwerks - 2011-09-06

KidVulcan Wrote:Ok, I tried the old uninstalling everything and then reinstalling it. Couchpotato works swimmingly nowBig Grin I am curious about something though. It's not so much of a complaint but more of a, geeze that's weird. It's downloading blue ray rips for some films that aren't even out yet. Some that wont even be out until Oct. or Nov. Did you hide a time machine in this thingLaugh

I think some people get advance copies. When I worked at a record store, back in olden times of yore, we used to get tons of promo VHS tapes for stuff that wasn't released yet so that I'm assuming we could decide how much and what movies to stock in the store.

- rflores2323 - 2011-09-06

hey I see that there is a new category in settings for the Iphone app for CP? What about us androids users? I think you should also show media dog for android since it works great with CP. Just a thought for showing android users an app also.

- RuudBurger - 2011-09-07

If I known about it, I've would have added it Wink
Busy with other stuff at the moment, will add it to the tab when I have the time.

Also, I created a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CouchPotato/261495880538556
For those who want to stay updated and don't use Twitter Wink