Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - stayupthetree - 2012-06-14

Hmmm I managed to get it going, but my original problem why I went to reinstalling still exists. Only this time I realize its not me, its them.

I have absolutely no Qualities listed :\

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - hagur - 2012-06-18

I recently set up CouchPotato with SABnzbd. The last two movies it has downloaded for me had french voice-overs .... is there something I can configure to prevent it from downloading movies dubbed with foreign languages? Is it maybe simply a matter of adding EN or ENG somehow to the filtering somewhere?

I'm using NZBmatrix for indexing.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Burke - 2012-06-18

(2012-06-18, 01:58)hagur Wrote: I recently set up CouchPotato with SABnzbd. The last two movies it has downloaded for me had french voice-overs .... is there something I can configure to prevent it from downloading movies dubbed with foreign languages? Is it maybe simply a matter of adding EN or ENG somehow to the filtering somewhere?

I'm using NZBmatrix for indexing.

Under general tab in setup - preferred words: en, eng, english

You can add Ignore words as well - but that does not work ok for me all the time (some movies with double audio tracks get skiped)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - hagur - 2012-06-19

Thanks!

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - simonk83 - 2012-06-20

Ok, so for a long time I've had CP download the metadata (thumb, fanart etc) as it post processes the movie. All good.

Recently I've moved to XBMC and I've noticed that the posters look quite low quality when viewed in my skin (Nox). If I refresh the movie info and tell it to grab the details from the web, it downloads a new poster that's much higher quality.

For now I've disabled metadata in CP and will just let XBMC handle it, but is there a way to have CP pull down better resolution art?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-06-26

(2012-06-20, 02:06)simonk83 Wrote: Recently I've moved to XBMC and I've noticed that the posters look quite low quality when viewed in my skin (Nox). If I refresh the movie info and tell it to grab the details from the web, it downloads a new poster that's much higher quality.
That is strange... I'm using Nox as well on my 50 inch TV in conjunction with CP and the posters look just fine...
Do you have the same problem with fanart?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - simonk83 - 2012-06-26

(2012-06-26, 14:13)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 02:06)simonk83 Wrote: Recently I've moved to XBMC and I've noticed that the posters look quite low quality when viewed in my skin (Nox). If I refresh the movie info and tell it to grab the details from the web, it downloads a new poster that's much higher quality.
That is strange... I'm using Nox as well on my 50 inch TV in conjunction with CP and the posters look just fine...
Do you have the same problem with fanart?

No, fanart is lovely and clear :\

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - surjj - 2012-07-01

I was wondering if managing sub directories has been implemented yet. I read through this thread and saw a few references to this but I never saw a resolution. Thanks Smile

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - _Mikie_ - 2012-07-01

What's the difference between green and blue highlighting of the quality on the manage page?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-01, 19:58)surjj Wrote: I was wondering if managing sub directories has been implemented yet. I read through this thread and saw a few references to this but I never saw a resolution. Thanks Smile
What exactly are you refering to? Subdir. are working fine...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - johnmerrick - 2012-07-03

Hi,

I have just noticed that my CP has stopped moving files from the complete directory. I have also noticed that there are IMDB errors in the logs. Are the two linked? I did try and open a innit_py file but had no idea how to edit it etc.

Has this happened to anyone else?

thanks

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Simple - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-03, 17:40)johnmerrick Wrote: I have just noticed that my CP has stopped moving files from the complete directory. I have also noticed that there are IMDB errors in the logs. Are the two linked? I did try and open a innit_py file but had no idea how to edit it etc.

My CouchPotato also doesn't move files from the complete directory...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - johnmerrick - 2012-07-04

I read up on it last night and the errors are IMDB based (i think!) and it's stopping the renamer from working.

they are the only errors in my logs and other people have edited the temp file successfully but I'm just not sure how to do it?

Can anyone help on this?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - johnmerrick - 2012-07-04

latest pastebin log http://pastebin.com/3rUtZNfK

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - smiffy1989 - 2012-07-04

Posted this on the CP forums, maybe I'll have some luck here!

Anyone had any success with getting CP or CP V2 reverse proxying working on windows home server 2011 using IIS?

I have managed to get sickbeard and sabnzbd working but CP/CP V2 will not have it!

I have:

-Set url base to: couchpotato

-Created a virtual directory in my inetpub folder with a url rewrite reverse proxy rule that points to the localhost:<portnumber>.

When I browse to http://mydomain/couchpotato I get the login box but then I just get a white page. If I view the page source I can see some of the page is being pulled in but very slowly and eventually stops when it gets the <title> tags.

Anyone?

Cheers.