Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - pFranzen - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 05:21)dan991199 Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 15:55)pFranzen Wrote: I'm having an issue with the naming function:

As far as I can tell there is no way to remove an item from this field once it is in there. Backspace and Delete don't work. Has anyone else run into this?

use google chrome, the little "x" to remove the elements wasnt showing up in my firefox. tried chrome, they were there.

Confirmed. It works in Chrome but not in Firefox 14.0.1.

I guess the fact that it just decided to rename The Gangs of New York to Immortal Beloved for no apparent reason is another issue...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Reginald - 2012-07-24

I would guess it caught the release group, rather than the movie name, I have had a few files that come down as tgony-immotal.mp4 for example.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Chrilleee - 2012-07-24

Just cloned it down and trying to install, following the instructions but getting stuck right after trying to start it:
Code:
[chrille@htpc CouchPotato]$ python CouchPotato.py -d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CouchPotato.py", line 249, in <module>
    server_start()
  File "CouchPotato.py", line 64, in server_start
    import app.config
  File "/home/chrille/CouchPotato/app/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    import ConfigParser
ImportError: No module named ConfigParser

Anyone knows what can be wrong?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - guy_smiley:) - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-24, 19:56)Chrilleee Wrote: Anyone knows what can be wrong?

Just a guess, but do you have CherryPy installed?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Abe Froman - 2012-07-25

What is ETA for v2 ? ... been long since a release...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Reginald - 2012-07-25

You can "git" v2 at any time, it was updated 11 days ago. There about 89 issues right now so I am sure once those are cleared up we will hear of an official release.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - SpiderDice - 2012-07-25

Can it work with the new interface of nzbs.org where you can mark shows that you are watching and they all appear under "My Shows".

Thanks for your assistance!

-SpiderDice

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Abe Froman - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-25, 18:26)Reginald Wrote: You can "git" v2 at any time, it was updated 11 days ago. There about 89 issues right now so I am sure once those are cleared up we will hear of an official release.
Thanks for the information about Git. More interested in an estimated date for the official release - 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years away?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-07-27

(2012-07-25, 21:19)Abe Froman Wrote: Thanks for the information about Git. More interested in an estimated date for the official release - 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years away?
I worked under the assumption that CP "will be done, when it's done"...
You just have to wait and keep on checking...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - svtfmook - 2012-08-01

i have my movies in separate folders based on genres i decide (action, comedy, drama, family, sci-fi, war, horror). when i download a movie, i just move it to the folder i think it would belong. i have my xbmc homescreen link to J:\Movies as a favorite, so when you go into "Movies" on the homescreen, you see these 7 genre categories in folder view. this eliminates a ton of confusion for my wife and kids so they don't have to go through 40 genres just to find the movie they're looking for.

i have always just moved things around manually, but, i am now trying to automate my entire HTPC process so that my wife can operate it with as minimal tweaking on her part.

so is there a way that when you add a movie in couchpotato, to have the movie moved to my designated folder when complete? ie somehow tag it "action" when you add it to wanted list, then it's moved to J:\Movies\Action when the download is complete in sabnzbd

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Abe Froman - 2012-08-02

Things without deadlines tend to linger far too long. Best to estimate release date and work towards that due to scope creep etc.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mattressfish - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 21:32)Abe Froman Wrote: Things without deadlines tend to linger far too long. Best to estimate release date and work towards that due to scope creep etc.

Then create a fork yourself and set a date for release. Or just enjoy the constant alpha/beta status. Or check out Valve time and stop caring about trivial stuff. Big Grin

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Mike2023 - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-01, 19:59)svtfmook Wrote: i have my movies in separate folders based on genres i decide (action, comedy, drama, family, sci-fi, war, horror). when i download a movie, i just move it to the folder i think it would belong. i have my xbmc homescreen link to J:\Movies as a favorite, so when you go into "Movies" on the homescreen, you see these 7 genre categories in folder view. this eliminates a ton of confusion for my wife and kids so they don't have to go through 40 genres just to find the movie they're looking for.

i have always just moved things around manually, but, i am now trying to automate my entire HTPC process so that my wife can operate it with as minimal tweaking on her part.

so is there a way that when you add a movie in couchpotato, to have the movie moved to my designated folder when complete? ie somehow tag it "action" when you add it to wanted list, then it's moved to J:\Movies\Action when the download is complete in sabnzbd

I can't think of any way to do what your asking. Why sort all the stuff in the first place? Why not let XBMC handle the genres?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Valdysses - 2012-08-03

(2012-08-02, 21:32)Abe Froman Wrote: Things without deadlines tend to linger far too long. Best to estimate release date and work towards that due to scope creep etc.

That said, it works well right now, and I don't remember if V1 ever technically made it to release. The best thing to do is run the beta as is, and enjoy the functionality it already has.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - steve1977 - 2012-08-10

I'm using CP-V2. Anyone knows what files to delete to clean the wanted-list and pull complete watchlist again from scratch?