Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

Re: RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - brotbuexe - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 03:01)shaktoo Wrote: just updated eventually to CPS , everything seems to be running good , only Couldnt find any option to run post processing script like in v1. I like to run command line ember media manager after CP has finished and would be very sorry not to have this functionality in otherwise an absolute gem .

there is a separate script that works like the sickbeard script: https://couchpota.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=343

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-17

and would this script call ember via commandline for my post processing needs ?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Ivisi - 2012-10-19

I'm seeing some weirdness in the way that the latest version of CP is matching movie info when scanning my existing library for movies. For example, the movie The Grey (2012) is being matched as Amy Poehler Wears a Black Jacket & Grey Pants (2012). While I'm sure it's entertaining, it's completely not the movie that's in the library.

Also, the movie Crazy (2008) is coming back as an episode of Breaking Bad, Crazy Handful of Nothin' (2008).

Now, I completely understand the ambiguity of performing a search on simple metadata like a title parsed from a folder name, so the fact that the incorrect movies come up against a search of the actual title (which admittedly contains little in the way of making itself unique) isn't a surprise. What I think would be helpful, though, is that I have the ability to either search and pick the correct movie title and update the entry, or if the "Change movie information, like title and quality" option for the entry in Manage did this for you and updated the drop down list with all possibilities for that year that match the library search terms.

Just a thought. Smile

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Oakey - 2012-10-20

It's funny how CP comes back with the wrong entries sometimes, especially as CP was what named them in the first place!

Anyway, do we have any ideas about the 720p issue?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-21

@ oakey .. youre right , mostly these would happen for files which have some letters/ words which cause issuess and not having an initial nfo .. what I workaround with particularly bad ones is to make a 2 line nfo with imdb ID & name & CP works followed on by ember ...

anyone got ember media manager as a post script working from CPS ? any tip / help would be much appreciated .

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Cuddly Cannibal - 2012-10-22

I just migrated from V1 to V2 and am having an issue with picking a folder location for renaming. When I click on the box nothing pops up other than Show Hidden Files, Save and Clear and I can't pick a folder path. Any suggestions?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-22

cuddly Cannibal --- do you have the old couchpotato still installed ? uninstall that ( save the database ....db file somewhere which you can use later nothing else esp the config ) then reboot the PC & try & reinstall the V2 again. You have to setup the config as new anyways. hope this works for you.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Cuddly Cannibal - 2012-10-22

I'm not sure what you mean by uninstall? I don't have anything listed in my programs for couchpotato though, I built a home server this weekend and have moved just the db file over to it. I tried restarting and the same issue exists.

EDIT: I just used the 32 bit Windows installer and everything seems to be working now.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Valdysses - 2012-10-23

I had the same issue with "The Grey", though I added it directly, not through CP. I always guessed that films I added myself, having never showed up as "snatched", would have a higher rate of being misidentified.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Palmer - 2012-10-23

I'm having a problem with couchpotato and hopefully someone can help. Everything works, downloads to proper files and folders. In xbmc the folder shows up for the downloaded movie but the content isnt there. the trailer for the movie is there but the actual downloaded movie is not. If I check in the files on the drive it is definitely there and downloaded. So I'm really not sure whats up.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - eluSive_NZ - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-22, 20:02)Cuddly Cannibal Wrote: I just migrated from V1 to V2 and am having an issue with picking a folder location for renaming. When I click on the box nothing pops up other than Show Hidden Files, Save and Clear and I can't pick a folder path. Any suggestions?

I vaguely remember something like this happening to me. I was using IE (9) using Chrome fixed the issue for me.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - o9r1sh - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-22, 20:02)Cuddly Cannibal Wrote: I just migrated from V1 to V2 and am having an issue with picking a folder location for renaming. When I click on the box nothing pops up other than Show Hidden Files, Save and Clear and I can't pick a folder path. Any suggestions?

If your using the source you need to install Pywin. This is stated on the github page.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-24

renaimg / post processing issue is getting worse , now its mostly for ALL files whether manual downloads or via CPS .. all of them become "unknown " + do not get processed unless a restart happens ... would probably get back to cp v1 as it was performing consistently and without any of these hiccups .. i.e renaming / post processing was (nearly 100% ) accurate + all metadata + trailer were being downloaded and I had the option of an automated post processing script ..... UNLESS I am able to run both of them side by side ..hmmmm will be trying this later today

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Burke - 2012-10-24

Hi there,

Just one qestion.

Is there a way to use Couchpotato's API to see if Cp is idle or doing something - moving files or something like that?

Thanks

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 10:54)shaktoo Wrote: renaimg / post processing issue is getting worse , now its mostly for ALL files whether manual downloads or via CPS .. all of them become "unknown " + do not get processed unless a restart happens ...
This does not happen over here. All my movies are being processed fine, metadata is all in place and everything is working as it should...
This has to be something specific to the installation, but couldn't even pinpoint a probable cause for this.

Edit:
Of course this is without the post-processing afterwards with Ember... never done that.