Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - narvatu - 2013-03-28

How to add new torrent trackers for search?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 14:50)narvatu Wrote: How to add new torrent trackers for search?
There is a backend for every torrent tracker which has to be manually written and implemented. There is no newznab-like solution where you'd just put in the tracker URL and some credentials, that won't work.
So, if you want a tracker added:
Do it by adding a backend yourself and pushing out a pull request to the CP team or open up a feature request (with the possibility of denial, of course)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - JesusOnEez - 2013-03-29

Wonder if anyone can help. Couchpotato seems to be working in that it snatches the NZB but doesn't then pass to CouchPotato.

Quote:03-28 23:31:04 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening multipart url: http://localhost:8081/api?nzbname=Killing.Them.Softly.2012.1080p.Blu-ray.Remux.AVC.DTS-HD.cp%28tt1764234%29&apikey=xxx&mode=addfile&cat=movie, params: ['nzbfile']03-28 23:31:06
ERROR [.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] {
"data": {},
"message": "API :03-28 23:31:06
INFO [ato.core.plugins.searcher] Tried to download, but none of the "nzb" downloaders are enabled

I have tried it with both the API and NZB keys SABnzbd have in the General tab but neither work when punched into CP. Although I have not that faintest idea what most of the quote above means (from the CP log), I do note that the API/NZB key isn't in there anywhere. Is this why it's failing and if so, how can I fix it?

Any help much appreciated. Note that all this is working with SickBeard, so there's nothing wrong with the API key I'm using from that perspective...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2013-03-29

That usually pops up when CP tries to send a nzb-file which is not available, i.e.: The nzb provider might be down or the file not available. This could also be happening if you reached your NZB-Downloadlimit on that provider - so CP would actually be able to search for something, recognise it and pass it to sabnzbd (mind: at this point, no nzb file has actually been downloaded), sabnzbd then goes on and tries to fetch the nzb but is unable to due to the reached limit.

Edit:
Oh, and don't forget to triple check sabnzbd's hostname/port, credentials, etc.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - JesusOnEez - 2013-03-29

I have a VIP membership at NZBMatrix EU and also paid up essentially unlimited at UsenetServer so I haven't reached any limits (that and I've only had it up and running with SickBeard for about 3 days).

I essentially copied the settings I have in SickBeard which is working fine with SABnzbd into CouchPotato.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I still think the problem stems from the part in the log above that sais "...&apikey=xxx&..."

(2013-03-29, 01:49)HenryFord Wrote: Edit:
Oh, and don't forget to triple check sabnzbd's hostname/port, credentials, etc.

Sometimes I can't help but look for a more complex solution...checked and wrong port (was pointing to SickBeard's port not SABnzbd).

Fail.

Works now!

Blush

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2013-03-29

Sometimes it's that easy ;)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Headcase_Fargon - 2013-04-01

Can someone shed some light on the version numbering for me? I installed using git on Linux and I thought I was on the most recent version until I saw a much more recent post on Reddit about an update. The FAQ on the CouchPotato site didn't help either.

Right now my version says:

Version
a49a00a2 (2/14/2013 4:01:34 PM)

Updater
git, master

Is this the most recent? Checking for updates doesn't appear to do anything for me.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Reginald - 2013-04-02

The latest version was updated today:
https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/commits/master

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Headcase_Fargon - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 15:52)Reginald Wrote: The latest version was updated today:
https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/commits/master

That answers my question above. Mine is definitely not updating using the web interface. Anyone else run into this?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Reginald - 2013-04-03

Mine updated yesterday at about 10:30 AM EST to f0af1842628084cc1647e99be18cddf1a42a454f, it had been a few days since an update but it updated by itself.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Headcase_Fargon - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-03, 18:47)Reginald Wrote: Mine updated yesterday at about 10:30 AM EST to f0af1842628084cc1647e99be18cddf1a42a454f, it had been a few days since an update but it updated by itself.

Mine is still on a49a00a2 and refuses to update. Do I need to reinstall? If so, what's the preferred method in Linux? I followed a list of instructions using git on the CouchPotato site.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Dilligaf - 2013-04-03

My git installed Couch Potato has never self updated, I have always had to do a manual git pull on the folder. When I try to update from within Couch Potato I get
Code:
[potato.core._base.updater] Failed updating via GIT: Traceback (most recent call last): File "Z:\CouchPotato\couchpotato\core\_base\updater\main.py", line 182, in doUpdate self.repo.saveStash() File "Z:\CouchPotato\libs\git\repository.py", line 427, in saveStash self._executeGitCommandAssertSuccess(command) File "Z:\CouchPotato\libs\git\repository.py", line 85, in _executeGitCommandAssertSuccess raise GitCommandFailedException(kwargs.get('cwd', self._getWorkingDirectory()), command, returned) GitCommandFailedException: GitCommandFailedException: Command 'stash save' failed in Z:\CouchPotato (1): ***

Please tell me who you are.
Run

git config --global user.email "[email protected]"
git config --global user.name "Your Name"

to set your account's default identity. Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.
fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'SYSTEM@xxxxx.(none)') Cannot save the current index state

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2013-04-03

Did you try running the commands the log suggests?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Dilligaf - 2013-04-03

Yes I did Smile