Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- smdjrs - 2010-08-01

Setting up CP behind apache seems to break the firefox extension when using a remote computer: cannot get it to install from Settings or add a new movie.

I'm guessing the host variable in the script needs to include the updated urlbase?

- RuudBurger - 2010-08-01

ah I see. It doesnt include the baseurl option from config.
change "yourdomain.com/CouchPotato.user.js" to "yourdomain.com/couchpotatobase/CouchPotato.user.js", that should work.

- smdjrs - 2010-08-01

RuudBurger Wrote:ah I see. It doesnt include the baseurl option from config.
change "yourdomain.com/CouchPotato.user.js" to "yourdomain.com/couchpotatobase/CouchPotato.user.js", that should work.

Thanks, I already installed it that way but since it doesn't include the updated url it can't add movies: http://imgur.com/lMw8n.png

Also something seems to be wrong with the rollover: http://imgur.com/PxQ8b.png (when mouse is not hovering over). I'm using the latest Firefox with adblock if that helps.

Thats the old Userscript, because I renamed it from MovieManager to CouchPotato.
You should uninstall the old one Smile

- smdjrs - 2010-08-01

Haha, had 3 versions of the userscript enabled in greasemonkey! Thanks Smile

Fixed in latest GIT release, thanks Wink

- DejaVu - 2010-08-03

Hi RuudBurger. Not sure on the right place to ask for a feature, but I have just started using Couch Potato with the Dual Quality settings and have to say - AWESOMENESS!!!

But, I would love if you could send the different qualities to Sab with the category. At the moment, all the films get categorised to 'movies', is there the possibility of making 720's go to a category made '720' in Sab and DVDRip to one called 'dvdrip', cams, TC's, etc.

The ability is already there for across the board, but that would make it towards the SUPERBNESS it actually is! Smile

(I'm using the Windows Build as you know! Smile)

- prae5 - 2010-08-03

Hmm i think i have stumbled upon somewhat undesirable behaviour, CP is deleting items it should not be doing.

1. Enable file renaming and deleting of left of files.
2. Sab sucessfully downloads a movie and unpacks it.
3. CP moves the unpacked movie to its new destination and removes left over files.

Everything as expected. However, should a download fail, ie missing file, bad sfv, unsuccessful repair, etc... what happens is the following:

1. Sab unsucessfully downloads a movie, fails to unpack it, prefixes _FAILED_ to start of directory name.
3. CP sees new directory, looks for movie in it.
4. Fails to find a movie and wrongly assumes that all files in this folder are left over files and then deletes them and and then deletes the empty directory.

This would not be expected, nor desired behaviour.

CP should only delete files following a successful move from any any given directory. Additionally / alternatively, if it comes across a _FAILED_ directory it should ignore it altogether.

- RuudBurger - 2010-08-03

You are totally correct. I haven't had a fail in a while, so forgot about it. Will be in the GIT in about 5 min Wink

- prae5 - 2010-08-03

RuudBurger Wrote:You are totally correct. I haven't had a fail in a while, so forgot about it. Will be in the GIT in about 5 min Wink

No problem, just i happened to have three last night Wink

Done, will have to search for those movies manually though.
Re-adding them adds the same .nzb. Have to thing of something to fix that..

- smilenkovski - 2010-08-03

Hi RuudBurger!
Very nice piece of software. I've tried last night on my Mac (VMWare). One thing I'can't understand. How to download trailers. Is there any chance to load trailers for many movies on my HDD with some kind of batch proc. and using your software?

Trailers are downloaded automaticly on renaming downloads, or you can scan your 'Movie destination' you set in Settings under Renaming. It needs .nfo files for each movie or it will just guess the movie based on foldernaming + year (but ofcourse, not so accurate).
This will be moved as soon as we get an "take action"-page.

Btw, you know there is an .app file that runs it on OSX right?

- prae5 - 2010-08-03

RuudBurger Wrote:Trailers are downloaded automaticly on renaming downloads, or you can scan your 'Movie destination' you set in Settings under Renaming. It needs .nfo files for each movie or it will just guess the movie based on foldernaming + year (but ofcourse, not so accurate).
This will be moved as soon as we get an "take action"-page.

Btw, you know there is an .app file that runs it on OSX right?

I'm still not convinced that the scanning existing movies works all of the time (I don't think it has done loaded any trailers for my existing movies).

If you can add some more debug logging for this in the future it would be great.

CHeers

Done Wink