Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- Warstomper - 2010-09-20

Hi, I'm running the r21 Windows build of CouchPotato, but I cannot seem to get the automatic downloading of NZBs to work. The log is also not really helping me in this case..

Code:
16:49:59,996 INFO  [app.config.db] Initializing Database.
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.cron] Starting Cronjobs.
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.provider.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Using NZBMatrix provider
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.provider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Using NZBs.org provider
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.provider.yarr.sources.tpb] Using TPB.org provider
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.provider.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Using TheMovieDb provider.
16:50:00,091 INFO  [app.lib.provider.movie.sources.imdbWrapper] Using IMDB provider.
16:50:00,107 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronTrailer] TrailerCron thread is running.
16:50:00,107 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronETA] MovieETA thread is running.
16:50:00,107 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] Renamer thread is running.
16:50:00,107 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronYarr] YarrCron thread is running.
16:50:00,107 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] Watched folder doesn't exist.
16:50:02,134 INFO  [app.config.updater] No update available
16:50:11,118 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronYarr] Searching for new download for all movies.
16:50:31,207 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronYarr] Finished search.

I start Couchpotato and I have 1 movie (Iron-Man 1080p) in the Wanted list, I hit the refresh button when it comes up, and nothing happens.

I tried both the Blackhole and SabNZB options, but neither seems to work.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Seems all that was needed, was a little patience.. Tongue

Great stuff!

- RenZ0R - 2010-09-20

RuudBurger Wrote:It only sets "UNKNOWN" on stuff in the download folder Wink.
Read the text under the input boxes in renaming-settings. Thats what the're there for.

Download folder == where SABNZBD puts your movies.
Destination == where CP moves them to and gives them proper names.

Download folder should not be the same as Destination folder.

Then shouldn't it scan the folder again and re-name accordingly if we add the movies to Couch after downloading, instead of it re-searching and adding movies to the download que again...

- RuudBurger - 2010-09-20

@prae5
Thanks, will have a look

@RenZ0R
As I said before, it doesn't do anything yet with existing movies.

- RenZ0R - 2010-09-20

RuudBurger Wrote:@prae5
Thanks, will have a look

@RenZ0R
As I said before, it doesn't do anything yet with existing movies.

KK, i've had to disable it for now, as it renamed all my manually collected titles Sad

- Warstomper - 2010-09-21

Is there a way to get appropriate subs with the NZB? Or is that something that might be pulled from an NFO? I think this would be a nice feature for the non English community.

- Flomaster - 2010-09-21

Warstomper Wrote:Is there a way to get appropriate subs with the NZB? Or is that something that might be pulled from an NFO? I think this would be a nice feature for the non English community.

use the subtitle addon available in the addons section...

-=Jason=-

- dwsww - 2010-09-21

Hey, thanks for a brilliant app!

Just wanted to ask... does the app automatically run on startup (on windows)? or do I have to manually tell it to launch?

- RuudBurger - 2010-09-21

You have to put it in your start-up items manually.

- SofaKng - 2010-09-21

Why is CouchPotato ignoring 1080p releases for me?

In my settings, I have:

Default Quality: 720p
Order & Hide: 1080p, 720p, and BR-Rip.

When I add something I select 720p quality.

Am I doing something wrong? I want to download ANY of the qualities (720p, 1080p, or BR-Rip). I want it to "finish" if it finds 720p. (eg. I don't need 1080p quality but I'll take it if that's all that is available)

- compcentral - 2010-09-21

compcentral Wrote:Minor bug to report in r21:

After setting ignore words in the settings and saving, they are not listed if you go back into settings later.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

- Flomaster - 2010-09-21

sofakng Wrote:Why is CouchPotato ignoring 1080p releases for me?

In my settings, I have:

Default Quality: 720p
Order & Hide: 1080p, 720p, and BR-Rip.

When I add something I select 720p quality.

Am I doing something wrong? I want to download ANY of the qualities (720p, 1080p, or BR-Rip). I want it to "finish" if it finds 720p. (eg. I don't need 1080p quality but I'll take it if that's all that is available)

please read a few posts back I posted a picture of how custom settings work.
its post 602. and has been discussed a couple times throughout this thread.

720P only looks for 720P, order and hide is the order of the quality when you click the drop down list to change from your default quality.

you need to use a custom quality I suggest copying mine from the screen shot Wink

-=Jason=-

- RuudBurger - 2010-09-23

Small update:
Fixed a bug, where a movie with unknown year was found.
Optimized search speed. Before a search for a movie with 2 qualities, took about 35s. Now it takes around 13s Wink So if you have 80+ movies like me, it won't take about hour to search, but around 20 minutes.
A single search using the reload-button next to the movie name, will take about 6, depending on the number of qualities it has to search.

- SofaKng - 2010-09-23

Flomaster Wrote:please read a few posts back I posted a picture of how custom settings work.
its post 602. and has been discussed a couple times throughout this thread.

720P only looks for 720P, order and hide is the order of the quality when you click the drop down list to change from your default quality.

you need to use a custom quality I suggest copying mine from the screen shot Wink

-=Jason=-

Thanks for the help!

- thomasjay - 2010-09-26

Is it possible to create a XBMC front end which allows a user browse IMDB and add movies to CouchPotato?

Similar to the user script within chrome and greasemonkey but from XBMC.

This would help get one step closer to not needing another PC to administer XBMC

- Flomaster - 2010-09-26

thomasjay Wrote:Is it possible to create a XBMC front end which allows a user browse IMDB and add movies to CouchPotato?

Similar to the user script within chrome and greasemonkey but from XBMC.

This would help get one step closer to not needing another PC to administer XBMC

yeah you can launch a browser via the Launcher or execution "ADDON" from there you "SHOULD" be able to add via cp if you have the script enabled

-=Jason=-