Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- thomasjay - 2010-11-22

I'm not sure of this has been asked but I could not find it via search.

Is there a front end suited for iPhone and iPod to add movies while on the go?

I don't know about others but I would find this very useful

- Bas. - 2010-11-22

The normal webpage does work nicely on your iphone? It does here. Maybe an optimsed skin would be handy with like only add movie box Smile

But another question, trailers don't see to work with me?

22:40:20 INFO [ app.lib.cron.trailer] Done adding movies to trailer search.
22:40:20 ERROR [ app.lib.library] Can't find directory:
22:40:20 INFO [ app.lib.cron.trailer] Adding movies to trailer search.

I don't have the renamer enable, is this required?

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-22

Renamer isn't required, but you need to fill in the destination directory in the renaming settings.

- Bas. - 2010-11-22

Thanks!

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-23

People with renaming problems, please update and let me know the results.

- djmcnz - 2010-11-23

RuudBurger Wrote:People with renaming problems, please update and let me know the results.

Such awesome work.

Any comment on the trailer issue I reported here.

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-23

Please post is on GitHub, I can't keep up with bugs mentioned on the forum.
Thanks Big Grin

- djmcnz - 2010-11-23

RuudBurger Wrote:Please post is on GitHub, I can't keep up with bugs mentioned on the forum.
Thanks Big Grin

Will do... just for you... Wink

- deltazulu - 2010-11-24

Request:

I like to have some types of movies in separate folders on my server. Christmas Movies, Children Movies, etc.. different from my main Movies folder. I can setup different categories in SAB to put them in different completed folders, but anything touched by CouchPotato always has to use the same category, at least in its current form.

My first thought was to have multiple instances of CP running, one for each category on a different port and residing in a different directory. This should work in theory, but I wanted to propose a better way, as I'm sure others have this request as well:

The ability to assign a category to a movie in CP. Once you add it or while you are adding it, have a drop down that lets the user assign a custom category so that SAB will drop it in a different completed folder, and CP will then grab it and still do its renaming and extras, and then move it to a different final destination folder.

such as:

/tank/media/Main Feature Films
/tank/media/Children Films
/tank/media/Christmas Films
/tank/media/Anime
/tank/media/(You Name It)

I think this would be a great addition to CP.

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-24

New Windows build. Finally Wink
I think everyone has to do a manual update as the Download page on github changed and r25 won't find r26 on its own.

Check out the changelog for all the fixed

- bramblepants - 2010-11-25

RuudBurger Wrote:New Windows build. Finally Wink
I think everyone has to do a manual update as the Download page on github changed and r25 won't find r26 on its own.

Check out the changelog for all the fixed

Just wanna say the latest version is awesome! Especially like the nfo and image downloading, and XBMC notifications.

This, plus SickBeard is a dream like combination of full automatic downloading. Time to buy you that coke Wink

- deltazulu - 2010-11-27

Renaming is doing this now --

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961).{'key' '720p', 'label' '720P', 'ext' ['mkv', 'm2ts'], 'allow' [], 'alternative' [], 'order' 2, 'size' (3500, 10000)}.mkv

Setting is <thename> (<year>).<quality><cd>.<ext>

- Therms - 2010-11-28

deltazulu Wrote:Renaming is doing this now --

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961).{'key' '720p', 'label' '720P', 'ext' ['mkv', 'm2ts'], 'allow' [], 'alternative' [], 'order' 2, 'size' (3500, 10000)}.mkv

Setting is <thename> (<year>).<quality><cd>.<ext>

Fixed.

- Orbi - 2010-11-29

I have a question:

This weekend I have introduced a couple of anime movies. I first typed the Japanese title followed with the English title. I thought having the original title and the translated one would maximize my chances of finding a release. It turns out CP is not working this way as the Japanese titles have been replaced by the English.

Will CP look for the movie in both languages in the name of the release or just look for a release with the english title?

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-29

It will search using the title that you see in CP, but also with the IMDBid if the provider provides this option (nzbmatrix, nzb.su)