Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- MitchRapp81 - 2011-02-09

I am having the WEIRDEST issue with Couch Potato. After every reboot of my PC, it won't open anymore.

Explanation:

I run the application. In task manager, I see 2 instances of CouchPotato.exe opening. A 25mb one and a 2mb one.

Now, after a few seconds, they both disappear from my task manager, as if nothing happened.

The only solution I've found is that EVERY TIME I REBOOT, I move the directory in which I've placed CouchPotato to another location on my hard disk. This is extremely bizarre. My disk is not corrupt, it does not have bad sectors, I have no viruses... this must be happening to more people, right?

- Amelandbor - 2011-02-09

I really like the update with required words, but what I would like is to have an option to use any of the required words and not that just all are required.

I want this because I want to download only good encodes and I want to filter on releasegroups. I know I can do this by adding these to preferred words, but then CP already downloads a version which I don't want.

Edit: Found also a little bug. When you are on the Wanted page and click on the imdb logo from a movie, you'll be redirected to an unknown page because "tt" is missing from the link.

- alshain - 2011-02-10

MitchRapp81 Wrote:I am having the WEIRDEST issue with Couch Potato. After every reboot of my PC, it won't open anymore.

Explanation:

I run the application. In task manager, I see 2 instances of CouchPotato.exe opening. A 25mb one and a 2mb one.

Now, after a few seconds, they both disappear from my task manager, as if nothing happened.

The only solution I've found is that EVERY TIME I REBOOT, I move the directory in which I've placed CouchPotato to another location on my hard disk. This is extremely bizarre. My disk is not corrupt, it does not have bad sectors, I have no viruses... this must be happening to more people, right?

there's a tool from sysinternals that lists all your autoruns.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-10

Is nobody else having issues with NZBMatrix or is everyone just ignoring the blatant issues?! I have posted 2 detailed accounts of what is occurring...

I am using the API properly. I can download using SABnzbd just fine. It is failing to fetch the NZB using the API link. As far as I can tell from the NZBMatrix site I have not hit any daily limitations or API limits.

I have a paid VIP membership at NZBMatrix (don't worry I am not stupid, I know unpaid members only get like 10 NZBs a day and no API access).

Huh Sad

- shinedou - 2011-02-10

I am looking for some clarification here. I just used the CP renamer for the first time and noticed an issue. It downloaded and renamed the movie properly except for one thing... it put the quality in the name as 1080p instead of 720p. The movie is definately a 720p and was clearly marked in the nzb, the nfo and in the name itself as a 720p.

Where does CP pull the quality for the rename feature from? Its not a big issue and I haven't downloaded another movie yet to test but I was wondering if this is an issue others have.

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

I have a question on this
I am using couch potato and sabnzbd and nzbmatrix and astraweb
I can find the movies I want in couch potato and then I just force checked them to see if it was working. It finds them but seems like I have to click the link to nzbmatrix and tell it to download so it will go into sabnzbd? How do I get it to do it automatically?

- maui917 - 2011-02-10

First off, love this app hats off to all involved with it, it is awesome!!!

Now onto my question, this is the first time I've noticed this happen:

I created a custom quality profile and titled HD that searches for 720p first and then for 1080p if it can't find a 720p copy. Judging by the log below it found 720p copies of three movies, yet just said "wrong looking for 720p".

I just upgraded to r29 and this was the first search run after I updated.

20:43:02 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: The Kings Speech 2010 HD SCR 720p x264, looking for 720P
20:43:02 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: The Kings Speech 2010 720p WEB SCR x264 herpaderp, looking for 720P
20:42:51 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=########&term=tt1504320&apikey=####################=42&searchin=weblink&ssl=0&english=0
20:42:51 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt1578275-42.
20:42:41 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=########&term=tt1578275&apikey=####################=42&searchin=weblink&ssl=0&english=0
20:42:41 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: The Green Hornet TELESYNC German 720p x264 PFD, looking for 1080P
20:42:41 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt0990407-42.
20:42:41 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: The Green Hornet TELESYNC German 720p x264 PFD, looking for 720P
20:42:30 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=########&term=tt0990407&apikey=####################=42&searchin=weblink&ssl=0&english=0
20:42:30 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: 127 Hours 2010 HD 720p x264 SAG SCR P2PP, looking for 1080P
20:42:30 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt1542344-42.
20:42:30 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: 127 Hours 2010 HD 720p x264 SAG SCR P2PP, looking for 720P

- YodaEXE - 2011-02-10

bmcclure937 Wrote:Is nobody else having issues with NZBMatrix or is everyone just ignoring the blatant issues?! I have posted 2 detailed accounts of what is occurring...

I am using the API properly. I can download using SABnzbd just fine. It is failing to fetch the NZB using the API link. As far as I can tell from the NZBMatrix site I have not hit any daily limitations or API limits.

I have a paid VIP membership at NZBMatrix (don't worry I am not stupid, I know unpaid members only get like 10 NZBs a day and no API access).

Huh Sad

Just you. I've been getting things just fine all day, with them being scrapped from NZBMatrix automatically.

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-10

YodaEXE Wrote:Just you. I've been getting things just fine all day, with them being scrapped from NZBMatrix automatically.

Strange... not sure what is causing this Sad

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

YodaEXE Wrote:Just you. I've been getting things just fine all day, with them being scrapped from NZBMatrix automatically.

how do you get it to automatically send to sabnz from couch potato
RIght now I have to find the movie in couch potato then I have to click the link that goes to nzbmatrix and that starts the DL in sabnzbd and then after it is done I have to extract the file...
kinda defeats the purpose :/

- hockeyfreak - 2011-02-10

shinedou Wrote:I am looking for some clarification here. I just used the CP renamer for the first time and noticed an issue. It downloaded and renamed the movie properly except for one thing... it put the quality in the name as 1080p instead of 720p. The movie is definately a 720p and was clearly marked in the nzb, the nfo and in the name itself as a 720p.

Where does CP pull the quality for the rename feature from? Its not a big issue and I haven't downloaded another movie yet to test but I was wondering if this is an issue others have.

I can't seem to get it to work at all. I've disabled the SABNZB movie renaming (sorting) feature. It's set to move the file in categories though. Do I need to disable that also?

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

I have been trying sickbeard as well and it automatically sends the files to sabnzbd to start downloading.. how to I get couch potato to do this? I thought I had it set up right It finds the files and can link me to them in nzbmatrix but it won't automatically do it?

- Essay - 2011-02-10

I've been running CP for a few weeks but its suddenly stopped working. When I go to the web interface I get a 500 internal server error. This is after I go through the password prompt. I've tried overwriting the exe file with the newest but it hasn't helped. I think the problem started around the time I went to r28. it was working perfect up to that point.

Logs say the following:

Quote:11:21:03 ERROR [10/Feb/2011:11:21:03] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cprequest", line 660, in respond
File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy.lib.encoding", line 193, in __call__
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762\app\config\render.py", line 14, in __call__
return self.template.render_unicode(**env)
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762/library\mako\template.py", line 198, in render_unicode
as_unicode=True)
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762/library\mako\runtime.py", line 403, in _render
_render_context(template, callable_, context, *args, **_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762/library\mako\runtime.py", line 434, in _render_context
_exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762/library\mako\runtime.py", line 457, in _exec_template
callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
File "_base_html", line 72, in render_body
File "C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI17762\app\config\updater.py", line 118, in checkForUpdate
self.updateVersion = update.get('name').replace('RuudBurger-CouchPotato-', '').replace('.tar.gz', '')
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'update' referenced before assignment

An interesting thing to note is that there are log entries below this that suggest it's still searching for content.

Any ideas?

- bramblepants - 2011-02-10

Essay Wrote:I've been running CP for a few weeks but its suddenly stopped working. When I go to the web interface I get a 500 internal server error. This is after I go through the password prompt. I've tried overwriting the exe file with the newest but it hasn't helped. I think the problem started around the time I went to r28. it was working perfect up to that point.

Logs say the following:

An interesting thing to note is that there are log entries below this that suggest it's still searching for content.

Any ideas?

I had the same issue and upgrading to r29 fixed it Wink

- Adeiko - 2011-02-10

bramblepants Wrote:I had the same issue and upgrading to r29 fixed it Wink

Remember that you must download R29 from :

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotato

In http://couchpotatoapp.com/ it has de URL of the R28.