Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

jakebake Wrote:I have been trying sickbeard as well and it automatically sends the files to sabnzbd to start downloading.. how to I get couch potato to do this? I thought I had it set up right It finds the files and can link me to them in nzbmatrix but it won't automatically do it?

can anyone help me with this? Huh

- anthony2483 - 2011-02-10

is it just me or is metadata (posters, fanart, .nfo) not working? I have the option checked and downloaded a couple of movies with no luck. Any suggestions?

- Adeiko - 2011-02-10

jakebake Wrote:can anyone help me with this? Huh

Ehm, Couchpotato actually does this, check the logs if there is any problem with your nzbmatrix or sabnzb account.

- jompan87 - 2011-02-10

since last or a few updates ago (??) moving and renaming movies aint working for me anymore.. used to work just fine, was so happy untill i updated Sad

im on linux (minimal ubuntu install)

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

Adeiko Wrote:Ehm, Couchpotato actually does this, check the logs if there is any problem with your nzbmatrix or sabnzb account.

I know it does this that is why I can't figure out why it is not...
I'll check them but I have the same info in sickbeard as in couchpotato and it works there... also it will find the movies from nzbmatrix and have a link to it that I can click and have it start dling in sabnzb so seems like they are working? Huh

- alshain - 2011-02-10

Post the log and strip any personal info, but please indicate all parts that you have removed.

- Abe Froman - 2011-02-10

jakebake Wrote:I know it does this that is why I can't figure out why it is not...
I'll check them but I have the same info in sickbeard as in couchpotato and it works there... also it will find the movies from nzbmatrix and have a link to it that I can click and have it start dling in sabnzb so seems like they are working? Huh

Make sure you are using r29.

- jakebake - 2011-02-10

Abe Froman Wrote:Make sure you are using r29.

I do have r29...
I'll post the log I am at work now though so will have to be when I am off

- owen-b - 2011-02-10

Very weird problem with my OSX install. Hit the update button a few minutes ago and it started the process of updating, then it opened a new window for it to load in, and asked me to login:

Domain: (local network ip address):5000
Realm: Awesomeness

User:
Password:

Here's the thing, I've never ever a password set on CouchPotato, and I've never named any part of my network 'Awesomeness' so I don't know where this has come from and don't know how to log in.

Any ideas?

- alshain - 2011-02-10

I remember we had this bug ages ago. Check your config file and make sure the corresponding settings are empty.

- jakebake - 2011-02-11

ok here is my log:
fixed

I'm guessing it is because of API key incorrect? But I am not sure how because I took it from Sabnzbd

Edit: Nevermind! I got it working that was the problem not sure how I messed it up. Thanks for helping me realize my stupidity guys! haha... this is awesome Smile

- alshain - 2011-02-11

Smile I'm glad you got it working.

- Essay - 2011-02-11

bramblepants Wrote:I had the same issue and upgrading to r29 fixed it Wink

Ah yes, went to r29 and it's working fine now. One of my issues was that, as Adeiko suggested, I was downloading from the link on the homepage. So I thought I was on the latest version when I wasn't.

Thanks.

- owen-b - 2011-02-11

alshain Wrote:I remember we had this bug ages ago. Check your config file and make sure the corresponding settings are empty.

You mean config.ini? Here's the contents of that file, what do you mean by 'corresponding settings'? I couldn't see anything in there for username, password or realm, or at least nothing that shouldn't be there as far as I can tell: (asterisks inserted by me)

Code:
[newznab]
host = nzb.su
apikey = ****
enabled = True

[Trailer]
quality =
name = movie-trailer

[Renamer]
filenaming = <thename><cd>.<ext>
destination = /Volumes/External/Movies & TV/Films
enabled = True
cleanup = False
foldernaming = <namethe> (<year>)
separator =
download = /Volumes/External/dltv/SABnzbd Downloads/Movies
trailerquality = False

[NZBMatrix]
username = mred209
apikey = ****
enabled = True

[Quality]
smax-dvdr = 10000
smin-1080p = 5000
smin-cam = 600
hide = 1080p,dvdr,tc,ts,cam
smax-720p = 10000
smin-r5 = 600
smax-brrip = 7000
smax-cam = 1000
smin-brrip = 700
smin-tc = 600
smin-scr = 600
smin-720p = 3500
smax-r5 = 1000
smin-dvdr = 3000
smax-dvdrip = 5000
smin-ts = 600
smin-dvdrip = 600
default = 720p
smax-ts = 1000
smax-1080p = 20000
smax-tc = 1000
smax-scr = 1000

[global]
username =
preferredwords =
git = git
host = 0.0.0.0
urlbase =
updater = True
launchbrowser = True
server.environment = production
password =
port = 5000
ignorewords =

[NZB]
retention = 800
enabled = True
blackhole =
sendto = Sabnzbd

[Meta]
fanartfilename = fanart.<orig_ext>
nfofilename = movie.nfo
enabled = True
posterminheight = 0
fanartminwidth = 0
posterminwidth = 0
fanartminheight = 0
posterfilename = movie.tbn

[IMDB]

[Torrents]
enabled = False
blackhole =
wait = 24

[NZBsorg]
enabled = True
id =
key =

[TheMovieDB]
key = 9b939aee0aaafc12a65bf448e4af9543

[Intervals]
search = 24
renamer = 5

[Sabnzbd]
username = owen
category = movies
apikey = ****
host = localhost:8080
ppdir =
password = ****

[Subtitles]
languages = en
addlanguage = True
name = filename
enabled = True

[XBMC]
username = xbmc
enabled = True
host = 192.168.1.71:8080
updateoneonly = False
password = ****

- jompan87 - 2011-02-11

jompan87 Wrote:since last or a few updates ago (??) moving and renaming movies aint working for me anymore.. used to work just fine, was so happy untill i updated Sad

im on linux (minimal ubuntu install)

bump

heres a pastebin, http://pastebin.com/HT6J8N2k