Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- kricker - 2010-11-26

I'll definitely look into it.

- paco - 2010-11-27

kricker Wrote:You can already manipulate the queue somewhat. I'm not sure how much more queue manipulation the api supports.

Oops. I finally figured out how to do it. I never tried pressing enter on a queued item. I tried 'Context' and 'Info' and since nothing came up I assumed it wasn't implemented. Sorry.

One odd request (it may be an XBMC default), when using the text input dialog, is it possible to have the default highlighted be 'Done'? I typically use my keyboard to type and then I have to move the cursor over to 'Done' to enter the request.

- kricker - 2010-11-27

paco Wrote:One odd request (it may be an XBMC default), when using the text input dialog, is it possible to have the default highlighted be 'Done'? I typically use my keyboard to type and then I have to move the cursor over to 'Done' to enter the request.
That is an XBMC default, nothing really to do with the addon. I suffer from the same issue and have long promised myself that I would see how to change it. It is waaaay down my list of to dos though.

- anazndude - 2010-12-02

Is anyone else having a problem with newzbin feeds? Any chance a fix is coming?

- kricker - 2010-12-02

anazndude Wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with newzbin feeds? Any chance a fix is coming?
This is a known issue.
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-sabnzbd-addon/

Above is the Google code page for the addon. You can track the known issues and add them there. I am just about to come upon some free time and I'll fix as many of them as I can. I can get the issue page to load at the moment. Hopefully that will be resolved by this weekend so I can start going thru them.

- mrto - 2010-12-02

paco Wrote:[cut] I typically use my keyboard to type and then I have to move the cursor over to 'Done' to enter the request.
Hit shift+enter after typing.

- marv_el - 2010-12-13

kricker: can you tell me if you gonna release a new version in the next days, weeks or months?
i am gonna ask because i disabled "update addons automatically" to prevent my settings file getting overwritten.
for me everything's working fine and i don't want to lose any configurations. if an upcoming version will take some more weeks, i will enable it again.

thanks.
marv

- kricker - 2010-12-13

I plan on starting on it this week. It'll probably be ~ 2 weeks or less.

- speed32219 - 2010-12-14

Need a little help, when I start SABnzbd it loads the directory with my newsfeeds. I am using NZBsrus, when I highlight NXBsrus - HDTV and click on it I get cover art and fanart. This is good, almost there looks great, but when I click on any of the movies or shows I get the following error:

Failed adding ("Show.XXX.720p.xxx etc.")
Please check the settings of this script and sabnzbd.

I have been having a problem finding the API key for SABnzbd. I have never used newsgroups, or rss feeds, etc. So following the directions, although straight forward for an expert, for a noob it is difficult.

Instructions:

1) Configure Plugin in System/Add-ons
2) Enter your sabnzbd host, port, username, password &API key
sabnzbd host = My ubuntu hostname, using dhcp so no ip address?
port = 9090 I am using 8080 with the android remote as well as xbmc web
username = Sabnzbd user name
password = Sabnzbd password
API Key = Where the heck do I get this?

3) Enter Newzbin username & password
4) Enter NZBS.org ID & Hash (On NZBS.org click the RSS button to see these. ID is after &i=, hash is after &h=) No longer available
5) If you want imdb info & posters enable them
6) If you want any extra RSS feeds, open settings.py and add any extra RSS feeds to the dictionary (note these will be replaced when upgrading versions, so make a copy)

The problem I'm having must be the API key. I did find a post that had the API key as xbmcplugin. Is that correct?

- joebrady - 2010-12-14

check the SAB settings to get your API key. Make sure you have an updated version of SAB running.

- speed32219 - 2010-12-14

joebrady Wrote:check the SAB settings to get your API key. Make sure you have an updated version of SAB running.

Where is the SAB settings? I checked hidden folders but no SAB. I installed this from the addons, should I remove it and install from the command line?

If your referring to the SAB settings where I configure my password, hostname, username. etc., it was blank. I also checked in userdata/SAB/settings and that was just a snapshot of what I inputted into the SAB settings from the addons configure.

In SABnzbd.com I found my password that was hashed, is this it (THe APIkey)? I've put that in the APIKey field but still no joy. Someone needs to write up a simplified setup procedure to stop the frustrations.

- joebrady - 2010-12-16

Did you actually install Sabnzbd itself? You need version 0.5.1 or higher. Just installing the XBMC addon won't do anything for you.

If you've got that, check your setting page of SABnzbd.

- kricker - 2010-12-16

I will need someone that has newzbin premium access to test newzbin for me. I have an account but no premium credit, so I can't tell if my fixes work or not.

- kricker - 2010-12-16

So far I have added in the NZBMatrix searches provided by paco and added in music searching for NZBs.org. I am currently working on adding a SAB history view.

NZBindex.nl has been improved as well. I added the settings to hide crossposts, hide spam, sort by age and show 50 results. I put no restrictions on age, or size as there is no telling what someone may be looking for.

- southzeztpot - 2010-12-19

kricker Wrote:So far I have added in the NZBMatrix searches provided by paco and added in music searching for NZBs.org. I am currently working on adding a SAB history view.

NZBindex.nl has been improved as well. I added the settings to hide crossposts, hide spam, sort by age and show 50 results. I put no restrictions on age, or size as there is no telling what someone may be looking for.

Just to clarify nzbmatrix searches are not in 2.1.4 and will be in the next update? I have 2.1.4 and dont have searches so I just need that clarified. Thanks your add on is amazing btw.