Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- jakepe88 - 2011-05-11

sorry, but it still dont work keep getting the script failure Sad

- kricker - 2011-05-12

Ahhh. I see now I forgot the opening curly brace. I fixed the code above. The url you provided doesn't work and there is already a Newzbin movie feed in the add-on.

still no movie posters - thewarm - 2011-05-16

I running version 2.15 of this plug-in on XBMC 10.1 in Windows 7 x86 and using NZBs.org. I get posters for TV, but not for Movies (all I see is a big SAB icon).

Any ideas please...

Thank you

- kricker - 2011-05-16

thewarm Wrote:I running version 2.15 of this plug-in on XBMC 10.1 in Windows 7 x86 and using NZBs.org. I get posters for TV, but not for Movies (all I see is a big SAB icon).

Any ideas please...

Thank you
It is a known issue. I have not had any time to work on this. I am hoping to get time to work on this in a few weeks. I need to get it ready for Eden as well.

- thewarm - 2011-05-17

Thank you

- benholtby - 2011-05-30

Hi, I'm a bit new to all the xbmc happenings at the minute. I've got sabbzbd set up on my windows 7 machine working fine with nzbmatrix. Now I want to do all this through xbmc which runs as a dual boot with my win 7 machine. I've tried a few guides to set this up and I'm not getting anywhere so Im think I'm been totally stupid and missing something. Do I need a host machine with win7 running to get this add on to work in xbmc?

- ECEC - 2011-05-30

This (Sickbeard) doesn't run "with" XBMC. The only things Sickbeard does specifically for XBMC:

- Sends a notification when SB grabs/downloads an episode
- Updates the library
- Creates XBMC specific metadata files.

If you have SAB running on your Win7 boot, you'll want Sickbeard running on that same OS. Sickbeard has to be able to talk to SAB to send it nzb files to download.

- benholtby - 2011-05-30

I probably didn't explain myself too well there.

I currently dual boot xbmc live and win 7 on one HDD on my revo. My partition with win7 has sabnzbd set up and works fine. Now when I boot up to xbmc through grub I cannot connect to sabnzbd which I'm thinking is down to me not having a machine running sabnzbd 24/7. Am I right in thinking this or am I being totally retarded?

Ps: When I try to connect via web viewer using localhost:8080 or my IP:8080 it asks to download UTF-8 and regardless of my answer, nothing loads?

- kricker - 2011-05-30

If you aren't booting to the OS with SAB running, then how do you expect to connect to it? You need a dedicated PC running SABnzbd or modify your live disc to have SABnzbd (which probably will not be easy). Better yet just install XBMC with your Win7 OS.

- kricker - 2011-05-30

ECEC Wrote:This (Sickbeard) doesn't run "with" XBMC. The only things Sickbeard does specifically for XBMC...

EC, did you post in the wrong thread?

- sycot - 2011-06-03

I can't seem to get any of my NZBMatrix Movie feeds working. Music, TV, etc all work fine, but I can't search and I can't retrieve Movies. Am I doing something obviously wrong?

- kricker - 2011-06-03

sycot Wrote:I can't seem to get any of my NZBMatrix Movie feeds working. Music, TV, etc all work fine, but I can't search and I can't retrieve Movies. Am I doing something obviously wrong?
Are they custom feeds? The built in ones I just tested and are working fine.

- sycot - 2011-06-03

kricker Wrote:Are they custom feeds? The built in ones I just tested and are working fine.

nope, they're the built in ones. I haven't edited or changed anything in the settings file.

it just says "loading directory" and then it retrieves 0 feeds and returns to the feeds list.

- kricker - 2011-06-03

Hmmm...I don't know what to tell ya. They are all working fine for me.

- sycot - 2011-06-03

for some reason it didn't like that the category was called movies. when I changed the category to "movie" it works fine. will this cause problems? any idea why it would do this?