Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- kricker - 2011-06-03

Yes, it needs to match exactly what is in the SABnzbd categories settings. Isn't "movies" the default? Did you change your category settings in SABnzbd?

- sycot - 2011-06-03

SABnzbd doesn't have any default categories? Or are they located somewhere other than Config>Categories, because the only category I see there is "default".

I am rather new to all of this though.

edit::
I created two custom categories called "tv" and "movie" and when I rename the category to "movie" in the settings file everything works perfectly.
It does not work when: 1) no custom categories and the category is set to "movies" in settings
2) custom category called "movies" and category set to "movies" in settings.

- kricker - 2011-06-03

It has been a long time since I have installed SABnzbd fresh. Maybe they no longer provide default categories in the settings. Regardless, the category settings in the settings.py file need to match what is in SABnzbd exactly.

Quote:2) custom category called "movies" and category set to "movies" in settings.
Strange this does not work for you. That is what my category is called and it works perfectly.

- sycot - 2011-06-03

kricker Wrote:It has been a long time since I have installed SABnzbd fresh. Maybe they no longer provide default categories in the settings. Regardless, the category settings in the settings.py file need to match what is in SABnzbd exactly.

I think you're right. When I look up categories on the SABnzbd wiki it shows ones preloaded, but on my fresh install none came preloaded. not sure why it didn't like the category being called movies though. (even when I had a category called "movies" it didn't work)

Thanks for your help and for creating this awesome plugin! Big Grin

- apex82 - 2011-06-04

Support for NZBmatrix anytime soon?

- kricker - 2011-06-04

UmmmHuh What? It is already built in and been there for a long time. Have you checked the settings?

- apex82 - 2011-06-04

kricker Wrote:UmmmHuh What? It is already built in and been there for a long time. Have you checked the settings?

Really? I just thought it supported nzb.org. I will definately check it out. thanks

lol works great... my bad

SabNZBd not opening any NZBMatrix movie category. - m1mi.dan0s - 2011-06-04

Hi!

I recently configured the Sabnzbd addon for use with NZBmatrix in XBMC and most of it works great. SabNZBd runs from my Synology DS211 and linking it with the API etc. wasn't a problem.

Only loading the movie-lists of NZBMatrix called 'Movies', 'HD-Movies (x264) and 'HD-Movies (Disc Image) doesn't work. It starts loading, but when the progress-bar hits 100% it has received 0 items.

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone tell me how to fix it? Because it would be great to check for movies to download from my couch. Smile

Thanks in advance!

- kricker - 2011-06-05

As mentioned earlier make sure your category in SABnzbd is also called "movies". I think that only matters for the download not the listing though.

- m1mi.dan0s - 2011-06-05

Yeah, I read that. And it didn't help, since my categorie already was called 'movies'.

Any other suggestions what the problem might be?

Could it have to do with NZBMatrix naming of the categories? They don't have a category named HD Movies (X263), instead it's called Movies (X264).

Edit: I disabled the setting in the addon 'Prompt for SabNZBd category and now I get an error: Failed to parse RSS-feed: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?blablabla

Does this tell us anything?

- m1mi.dan0s - 2011-06-05

sycot Wrote:for some reason it didn't like that the category was called movies. when I changed the category to "movie" it works fine. will this cause problems? any idea why it would do this?

Which category did you rename? The category within Sabnzbd or the one within the NZBMatrix-feed?

rss failed - jitterbug - 2011-06-06

Hi all

There is definitely something up with the catagories (nzbmatrix), ive been using the addon for months without any problems, but today I could only get random access to the feeds (sometimes I was able to search and or browse the catagories) - since I havent changed anything in my addon settings - im guessing its nzbmatrix thats messing up ?

- kricker - 2011-06-07

I guess it is NZBMatrix. The servers might go offline for maintenance or whatnot. Everytimr I test after a report of issues it is working fine. I also use it a couple time a week an never have issues with it. It is really a sporatic issue.

- kricker - 2011-06-07

m1mi.dan0s Wrote:Yeah, I read that. And it didn't help, since my categorie already was called 'movies'.

Any other suggestions what the problem might be?

Could it have to do with NZBMatrix naming of the categories? They don't have a category named HD Movies (X263), instead it's called Movies (X264).

Edit: I disabled the setting in the addon 'Prompt for SabNZBd category and now I get an error: Failed to parse RSS-feed: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?blablabla

Does this tell us anything?
This addon does not have a category called "Movies (x263)". Only "movies". The item in the list should be called "Movies (x264)", which is only the title of the rss feed. The category is still "movies".

I do not know where you would see anything called "Movies (x263)".

- kricker - 2011-06-07

I ran into the the NZBMatrix feed parsing issue today. So I investigated and found that NZBMatrix is having issues. You can check the status here.