Kodi Community Forum
Issues: List all problems here. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Shade (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=132)
+----- Thread: Issues: List all problems here. (/showthread.php?tid=76425)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- ederson - 2010-09-03

The fanart for the series in home screen doesn`t work for me

I don`t know much about xbmc skinning so i am possibly wrong
but after looking at the logs it seems that it`s looking for the wrong tbn file

- Slurrrp - 2010-09-13

Some problems with Shade 1.07 (from repo)

- selection image not correct (1 2)
- welo view background weird line (1)

- igotdvds - 2010-09-13

Slurrrp Wrote:Some problems with Shade 1.07 (from repo)

- selection image not correct (1 2)
- welo view background weird line (1)

The files are correct on my GIT but seem to be pulling incorrectly off the repo. I sent the team an email.

***major issue*** - MarioSpeedwagon - 2010-09-14

I really love the look of your skin. Phenomenal.

Here is the problem. I was in the Weather portion of XBMC. I selected the settings menu. To exit, i hit escape on my keyboard, as most skins this will exit the submenu. In the corner of my eye i noticed the instruction to use the arrow key to exit. What happened, was XBMC immediately went black, then abruptly ended. I tried to relaunch XBMC, and it crashed. I restarted, and it crashed. I reinstalled the Dharma beta, it crashed. I don't know what else to do, other than clean install, which would wipe out all my settings, obviously, i don't want to do this.

As i said, i am using the current Dharma beta. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jason

PS, to the comment stating something like, 'a post with no screenshot is a worthless post'
Would if i could, man. It crashes on the splash screen...

- igotdvds - 2010-09-14

MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:I really love the look of your skin. Phenomenal.

Here is the problem. I was in the Weather portion of XBMC. I selected the settings menu. To exit, i hit escape on my keyboard, as most skins this will exit the submenu. In the corner of my eye i noticed the instruction to use the arrow key to exit. What happened, was XBMC immediately went black, then abruptly ended. I tried to relaunch XBMC, and it crashed. I restarted, and it crashed. I reinstalled the Dharma beta, it crashed. I don't know what else to do, other than clean install, which would wipe out all my settings, obviously, i don't want to do this.

As i said, i am using the current Dharma beta. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jason

PS, to the comment stating something like, 'a post with no screenshot is a worthless post'
Would if i could, man. It crashes on the splash screen...

You are correct, somehow when they uploaded to the repo, it created an xbt file and it is corrupt and causing a crash. I have alerted the team and I hope they can fix it soon.

My apologies.

- igotdvds - 2010-09-14

We should be fixed now! Re download the skin.

- MarioSpeedwagon - 2010-09-14

that was incredibly fast... wow.
I'll give it a try, thanks!
Jason

- igotdvds - 2010-09-14

MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:that was incredibly fast... wow.
I'll give it a try, thanks!
Jason

Make sure to delete the old files and folders.

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81112

- starcitysecrets - 2010-09-19

i have an issue whereby half of my trailers won't play in the trailer window but will play after selecting 'play trailer' in the info screen. is this a known issue for anybody?

The "Back" Button - gilphilbert - 2010-09-19

I'm running Dharma Beta 1 and the current version of Shade, and I have this problem. I've come across it on other skins, but I've never worked out why it appears on some skins and not others.

Here's the problem, if I select "TV Shows" from the home screen, wait for it to load then click 'Back' on my remote - instead of going back to the home screen, I get a sorting subscreen (Genre, Title, etc). It happens on any library, TV, Movies, Music...

I'm running the live image (or I installed from it at least) and I'm using a Windows MCE remote. How do I get the back button to go back to the home screen instead?

Thanks for your help!

- vanOert - 2010-09-20

gilphilbert Wrote:I'm running Dharma Beta 1 and the current version of Shade, and I have this problem. I've come across it on other skins, but I've never worked out why it appears on some skins and not others.

Here's the problem, if I select "TV Shows" from the home screen, wait for it to load then click 'Back' on my remote - instead of going back to the home screen, I get a sorting subscreen (Genre, Title, etc). It happens on any library, TV, Movies, Music...

I'm running the live image (or I installed from it at least) and I'm using a Windows MCE remote. How do I get the back button to go back to the home screen instead?

Thanks for your help!

This is just the way this seems to work. To get from TV-Shows back to home screen directly, use the [ESC]-Button, or map your remote to that.

- ISYM - 2010-09-20

I love this skin.

I am running the latest beta of XBMC for OSX.

Only issue I have met is that the recent added script does not show the names of those added, it highlights a blank space. When it selects the blank space it shows the TV show fanart in the background and will play when clicked. Is there a solution to fix this? I am running the latest version of Shade.

- gilphilbert - 2010-09-20

vanOert Wrote:This is just the way this seems to work. To get from TV-Shows back to home screen directly, use the [ESC]-Button, or map your remote to that.

Hmmm. This isn't a problem in PM3 or Confluence, but definitely appears in Shade and Aeon. There must be a way to fix this, as [ESC] and backspace don't always do the same thing...

- carimari - 2010-09-20

symptom.
the background fan-art for the recently added in Home screen doesnt match the updated fan-art in the Movies screen

how to reproduce.
1- insert DVD source and add movies into library, let the recenly added in Home screen to display the movie name and fan-art.
2- then goto Movie screen and change fan-art to something else.
3-go back to Home screen, and notice the displayed screen is still the same (unchanged).

note: I cant seem to be able to reproduce this 100% (all the time).

sample (Home Screen with recently added list)

sample (Movie Screen with updated fan-art which is not displayed in recently added)

- gilphilbert - 2010-09-20

gilphilbert Wrote:Hmmm. This isn't a problem in PM3 or Confluence, but definitely appears in Shade and Aeon. There must be a way to fix this, as [ESC] and backspace don't always do the same thing...

Don't worry all. Got it sorted now.