Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- PinkFlojd - 2010-08-12

How do I stop the backdrops from floating around? :/

- phil65 - 2010-08-12

PinkFlojd Wrote:How do I stop the backdrops from floating around? :/

"Animated Background"-Setting in the options.

I changed the name of some png files again, that´s the only way they work for me (under windows) although github shows the wrong characters. Would be nice if someone could confirm this.

- yasiekk - 2010-08-12

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to XBMC, so don't kill me, but I'll get straight to the point: there were some Polish people posting in this thread that they want Polish fonts support. I second that, too, but I'd like to really contribute by doing a translation you may include in your future releases. But - I'm new to XBMC, so you'll need to tell me specifically what to translate. I've already translated the updated strings.xml from the ./skin.aeon65/Language/English directory, but I don't think it's enough yet. Though I have plenty of time in the evenings to finish whatever needs to be translated in order to get my native language fully working.

Anyway, the translated strings.xml is here: http://pastebin.com/B5Erp33B - though I think you should change the encoding to ISO-8859-2, because that's Central European. My notepad encoding skills failed me this time.

It's loosely based on the original Aeon translation.

- DyStiC - 2010-08-12

pixdamix Wrote:Done, remember next time to post a issue on github, I tend to forget what I said I would do.
Will do! Thanx a lot for the fix, i appreciate it!

- butchabay - 2010-08-12

phil65 Wrote:"Animated Background"-Setting in the options.

I changed the name of some png files again, that´s the only way they work for me (under windows) although github shows the wrong characters. Would be nice if someone could confirm this.

Hi,

are you talking about default png.s ?

- pixdamix - 2010-08-12

phil65 Wrote:I changed the name of some png files again, that´s the only way they work for me (under windows) although github shows the wrong characters. Would be nice if someone could confirm this.

Damn, git doesn't support UTF-8 very well on Windows[1]: The filename (with correct accents) are the rights one, but due to some bad design in windows git with some modifications can't write them correctly.

Phil65: Can you try to download a zip file and see if you can get the correct filenames in the zip file ?

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/issues/detail?id=80

- mark007 - 2010-08-12

Just wanted to say a big thanks to pix / phil for all of the work on this skin, and for fixing most of the bugs I have been reporting over the past few days / weeks. The skin is getting really polished, thanks guys!!

- pixdamix - 2010-08-12

Thanks Smile

- veneetle - 2010-08-12

What happened to the IMDB Rating in the movie info dialog? I got latest Aeon65 from
git://github.com/pix/aeon.git
Hopefully this is not permanent?
+ Bottom list has:
Now: Video Codec; Audio; Resolution; Video Ratio/Size; Studio; Closed Caption
Before: Video Codec; Audio; Resolution; Video Ratio/Size; IMDB Rating

Is there option to get IMDB Rating in the movie Info Dialog?
Funny thing is that I was about to request if is it possible to put number of votes next to rating like 6.4 (154,447 votes) and now it just gone.

And could anyone tell me what this error in the xbmc.log mean?
ERROR: invalid rss url set referenced in skin

- slasherz - 2010-08-13

hey guys can anyone help me. I want to change the image xbmc/aeon65 has allocated for my tv shows scrubs, lost and sg:atlantis as shown below. Any ideas?

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

- sergiocos - 2010-08-13

when you set the content of folders and choose TV SERIES... press configure and check "Use Posters", this way xbmc will scrape posters instead of banners. If you want to modify shows already added to your library, then press 'I' to get to tv show info (like in your second picture) and there press 'Get Thumb'... from the list of pictures select a poster instead of a banner.

- slasherz - 2010-08-13

sergiocos Wrote:when you set the content of folders and choose TV SERIES... press configure and check "Use Posters", this way xbmc will scrape posters instead of banners. If you want to modify shows already added to your library, then press 'I' to get to tv show info (like in your second picture) and there press 'Get Thumb'... from the list of pictures select a poster instead of a banner.

ahhhh thank you so much Laugh Big Grin

for the record this solution works perfectly

- hourami - 2010-08-13

Sorry if I am being really thick but how do i get more information when i scroll to an episode.

For the life of me I can't get it to come up like this

Also, how do I change the RSS feed to show BBC Sport

feed://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/sportonline_uk_edition/front_page/rss.xml

- veneetle - 2010-08-13

Could some one help me please how do I get the movie info dialog to show IMDB rating like the picture above me?
The latest Aeon I get from github is replaced IMDB rating with Studio & Closed Caption.

- phil65 - 2010-08-13

veneetle Wrote:Could some one help me please how do I get the movie info dialog to show IMDB rating like the picture above me?
The latest Aeon I get from github is replaced IMDB rating with Studio & Closed Caption.

I think I´ll include them additionally. Anyone havin a good idea where they should be displayed? Perhaps makin all flags smaller and place the stars next to them?