Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- Batemann - 2010-08-24

sergiocos Wrote:there is an entry for clearart in DialogSeekBar. You should be able to see clearart when you pause the TV Show.

Which I don't have. ;-) Ow well.

- Batemann - 2010-08-24

@ Pix - I saw you fixed the blank.png. Thanks for that (@veneetle: that's your problem as well. do a new git pull and your problem should be fixed.)
The middle part of the scrollbar in showcase and multiplex views (the blue one) is broken as well. Do your magic. When you have time. ;-)

- sergiocos - 2010-08-24

Batemann Wrote:Which I don't have. ;-) Ow well.

open DialogSeekBar.xml with a text editor, find this line
Quote:<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../clearart.png</texture>

and then remove the two dots so it will become
Quote:<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/clearart.png</texture>

You should have clearart if your video files are stored in the root of tv show, like i do Wink

- Batemann - 2010-08-24

sergiocos Wrote:open DialogSeekBar.xml with a text editor, find this line

and then remove the two dots so it will become

You should have clearart if your video files are stored in the root of tv show, like i do Wink

Done. Thanks for that!

- sergiocos - 2010-08-24

I created an issue in order to fix the clearart Wink

- veneetle - 2010-08-25

Thanks for super fast response.
Just curious how may devs are working on Aeon65? just overwhelmes by the changes done to it... great work to all and greatly appreciated.

- veneetle - 2010-08-25

If possible I have a couple requests with pretty please Smile
- Add scrollbar / page next|previous to Wall View
(set-up HTPC with remote only; I understand there's way w/ mapping remote, but I have tiny remote with not many buttons)
- Sort by option for descending (never mind if too much, just had to ask Smile)

- phil65 - 2010-08-25

veneetle Wrote:Thanks for super fast response.
Just curious how may devs are working on Aeon65? just overwhelmes by the changes done to it... great work to all and greatly appreciated.

thx Smile
only pix and myself are active atm...but if someone wants to join our team... you´re welcome Smile (and also a big thx again to pix, makes work is a lot nicer when other people put some efforts in, too)

- veneetle - 2010-08-25

phil65 Wrote:thx Smile
only pix and myself are active atm...but if someone wants to join our team... you´re welcome Smile (and also a big thx again to pix, makes work is a lot nicer when other people put some efforts in, too)

I did try to make some changes and I'm just overwhelm with how big the code is. I'm a programmer too (mainframe application) and still could not figure it out, huge respect to both of you. Is there an app you guys use to edit these (xml files)?

- phil65 - 2010-08-25

veneetle Wrote:I did try to make some changes and I'm just overwhelm with how big the code is. I'm a programmer too (mainframe application) and still could not figure it out, huge respect to both of you. Is there an app you guys use to edit these (xml files)?

I´m using Notepad++. UltraEdit is also quiet nice I think.

- pixdamix - 2010-08-25

phil65 Wrote:I´m using Notepad++. UltraEdit is also quiet nice I think.

By the way phil65, could you activate "replace by spaces" in your editor then configure "2 spaces" for indentation ?

- veneetle - 2010-08-25

Phil65 / Batemann, scroll bar files that fix the white thing when scrolling (mentioned by Batemann)
I used the old one to copy over the new one (save memory by reducing file sized in the new one?); the old one from 8/5/2010 works.
I do not know how to update to github + dun want to mess anything up.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5892/scrollbarnib.png

Batemann Wrote:@ Pix - I saw you fixed the blank.png. Thanks for that (@veneetle: that's your problem as well. do a new git pull and your problem should be fixed.)
The middle part of the scrollbar in showcase and multiplex views (the blue one) is broken as well. Do your magic. When you have time. ;-)

Btw, thank you much for adding the sorting option now I can see top rated movies first Smile

- Xeijin - 2010-08-25

Is it possible for the backgrounds of sections (e.g. Movies, TV Shows) on the Home screen to be taken from the fan art of Movies/TV Shows stored in those sections?

E.g. I have House, Heroes, 24 etc in my TV Shows, when I have the home screen focused on "TV Shows" could it grab the fanart from these shows and show it slideshow style in the background?

- Mindzai - 2010-08-26

Xeijin: You can customise the backgrounds for each menu item via Settings > Main Menu

- phil65 - 2010-08-26

Xeijin Wrote:Is it possible for the backgrounds of sections (e.g. Movies, TV Shows) on the Home screen to be taken from the fan art of Movies/TV Shows stored in those sections?

E.g. I have House, Heroes, 24 etc in my TV Shows, when I have the home screen focused on "TV Shows" could it grab the fanart from these shows and show it slideshow style in the background?

you could use ember media manager to copy all the fanart to one folder and do what mindzai described. xbmc cannot do that automatically.